Brummy Mummy #99 'private parts action' isn't very nice, that's why her & Ste have only done it twice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
equally, why do her nine and eleven year old require her to pack a spare set of clothes for the plane journey? she claims they always have "accidents" - once again with the implication that they are toddlers. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I do pack an outfit for us all, because I've had bags delayed more than once not because I think anyone will piss themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What are your must dos?

1. Must have a cinnamon bun.
2. Must meet Micky mouse. He's my man. I love him. And every year I want to meet Micky Mouse and we have our little family photo. And as long as I do that, with the four of us, no matter how old they are, whether they are six or they be 26, that makes me really-really happy.
I love the rides, I will say, i dont tend to plan the holiday for me I plan it for my kids. As long as my kids ... and my Steven ... and Steven's happy, I tend to go with the flow.

Really, Emma? You plan the holiday for your kids yet you only spoke about what YOU wanted to do and what YOU wanted to eat. There was absolutely NO discussion about what Erin wants to do or what Ethan enjoys. It's always about YOU and what makes YOU really- really happy.

She is such a liar and a fraud.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Does anyone remember the long haul flight which Ethan screamed the whole time , it was few years ago .

Steve was really pissed off according to Emma . Her tips for keeping the kids entertained didn't work ...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone remember the long haul flight which Ethan screamed the whole time , it was few years ago .

Steve was really pissed off according to Emma . Her tips for keeping the kids entertained didn't work ...
Good Catch! I remember that !!

She thinks bribery and entertainment tactics (iPad) can take the place of good parenting.

She is SOOO lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As far as I understand it, it’s paying for fast passes. You pay for a day, book times for rides on the app. You book one, then you have to wait until you’ve ridden the ride or two hours have passed, whichever is first, before you can book another one. Then there’s lightening lane, which is pay for one ride and walk straight on. I think! And I got that info from an ordinary person on a FB group, not even an “expert influencer” like our Babs 🤣
I know this might be controversial, but I just couldn’t be arsed. I’m not a planner, I like to just see how we feel on any given day. I don’t think Disney holidays are for me.

Reactions: 23
I do pack an outfit for us all, because I've had bags delayed more than once not because I think anyone will piss themselves.
this is the sense of logic that babs lacks. it's not packing an extra outfit that's the issue - in fact, in terms of the potential of bags being delayed, it's actually a good idea - it's the fact that she's announced to the world that her eleven and nine year old kids are in the habit of wetting themselves, which is entirely unnecessary and needlessly cruel. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I know this might be controversial, but I just couldn’t be arsed. I’m not a planner, I like to just see how we feel on any given day. I don’t think Disney holidays are for me.
We don’t plan Disney, we just turn up and do what we feel like. We plan slightly more now with park reservations, but we basically book Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom in that order for however many days we are there. If we don’t feel like going to a park the night before, we cancel the reservation. I don’t understand how babs makes everything in life so complicated!

Reactions: 13
this is the sense of logic that babs lacks. it's not packing an extra outfit that's the issue - in fact, in terms of the potential of bags being delayed, it's actually a good idea - it's the fact that she's announced to the world that her eleven and nine year old kids are in the habit of wetting themselves, which is entirely unnecessary and needlessly cruel. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Perhaps I should start my own travel tips vlog 🤔

Reactions: 15
One of the very first Babs vlogs I watched was after one of her earlier Disney World holidays (I think that's how I found her) and I'll never forget they were in the car parked up at Dollar Tree (our equivalent to poundland) and she gave the kids $10 each and out of that they had to buy presents for their teachers, both sets of grandparents and a treat for themselves 🤣🤣🤣 I thought then what a boring tight arse. Of all the shops to shop in in Florida, Dollar Tree is not the one! 🙄🤦‍♀️
YES! I've seen that Vlog. I thought "huh? I thought they were at Disney". Proves how effin' boring she is. Flying all the way to the U S of A 🇺🇲 to go to Dollar Tree 💲🌳 and film herself flapping her yap, sat in a hire car in the car park 🤚😂😂😂

• Haha
babs, announcing in her stories that she's in bed at 8.30pm - as though that's somehow unusual, and isn't her standard bedtime! she'll be moaning in her morning pit stories that she was awake at 5.30am and just doesn't know what to do, questioning whether it's a "mum thing" and she will forever be awake at the ass crack of dawn. i wish one of the babettes would respond to her ridiculous whinging and highlight to her that if she didn't maintain a toddler bedtime, she wouldn't be awake at 5am. but she won't change her routine, because the reality is that babs wants to be awake as early as possible. in addition to giving her an issue to moan about every single morning, it also means she can ensure she's fulfilling her priority of posting content on SM as early as possible, presumably to catch the toddler mums who are up in the early hours.....WITH. THEIR. TODDLERS. 🤦🏻‍♀️

plus she wouldn't consider going to bed later, because then she'd be forced to go pick up the kids from their clubs and actually be forced to spend time with her family, which is far more of a nightmare to babs than being awake early in the morning. after all, that's when she catches up on tattle! 🤣

We don’t plan Disney, we just turn up and do what we feel like. We plan slightly more now with park reservations, but we basically book Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom in that order for however many days we are there. If we don’t feel like going to a park the night before, we cancel the reservation. I don’t understand how babs makes everything in life so complicated!
This is normal I think. I can’t bear all the precision planning!! We just turned up. Didn’t have a clue about passes or restaurants or anything. If we didn’t feel like going one day - we didn’t. If the kids had had enough another day - we went somewhere else. Her husband must be such a sap to put up with this. Mine would go insane with it all.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 1051394
Is it any wonder she wakes up at 4.30am? 🙄🤦‍♀️🤣
God she’s thick she needs to do sleep training like a baby and push her toddler bedtime back by quarter of an hour a day. I’m a night bird never in bed before 1am too much to do in the day with work, kids, hobbies, exercise , cooking, clearing up then if I’m lucky I watch tv to unwind 1 hour a day but I’m always up at 7 , what normal functioning adult needs 11 hours sleep , maybe she’s unwell or exhausted ??? how will she enjoy life on this wonderful expensive Disney holiday when she’s in bed at 8pm??!!! It’s so unfair to make the rest of her family miss out , she’s so selfish at least make an effort to try to stay up !!!

• Heart
She was in bed before my children 🤦‍♀️

Dare someone to comment on the YouTube tips video reminding her to pack extra pants 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
God she’s thick she needs to do sleep training like a baby and push her toddler bedtime back by quarter of an hour a day. I’m a night bird never in bed before 1am too much to do in the day with work, kids, hobbies, exercise , cooking, clearing up then if I’m lucky I watch tv to unwind 1 hour a day but I’m always up at 7 , what normal functioning adult needs 11 hours sleep , maybe she’s unwell or exhausted ??? how will she enjoy life on this wonderful expensive Disney holiday when she’s in bed at 8pm??!!! It’s so unfair to make the rest of her family miss out , she’s so selfish at least make an effort to try to stay up !!!
perhaps we should all club together and gift her a gro clock to her PO box. surely she wouldn't take offense to that, since she had ethan using one at eight years old in an attempt to prevent him from getting up early - because allowing him to stay up past his toddler bedtime wasn't an option, as it would have infringed on babs' dedicated netflix time. it would help remind her that it's night time and she needs to be asleep - not filming pit stories at the crack of dawn. it's aimed at toddlers and she has a toddler bedtime routine, so it seems the ideal accessory to help sleep train her and get her into the "adulting" sleeping pattern of a fully-grown 44 year old woman! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I’d love to know her sleep score on her Fitbit! It’s probably about 40!🤣
There is not one single thing about her lifestyle that is healthy: she eats tons of sugar and crap but no fruit and veg, takes zero exercise, drinks no water but far too much alcohol and has a terrible sleep habit. She is a heart attack or stroke waiting to happen. And as with many things she will not acknowledge it and just sticks her head in the sand and carries on.
With Her dad being really ill must people would look at their lifestyle and think do I need to make changes but not Emma, she just keeps on stuffing her face with crap. Her kids don’t stand a chance. I bet their grocery bill is huge because it’s all processed pre packaged stuff, ready meals and shedloads of snacks.
She’s such a ignorant witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I would LOVE to see their grocery bill! She never mentions what they’re eating, other than takeaways (that was NOT a chinese, just a pile of sick on a plate) or those crappy bun things.
i think you’re right, it’s probably really expensive tit like packet spaghetti bolognaise served with no veg or salad & pizza every single night 🤮

Reactions: 15
I would LOVE to see their grocery bill! She never mentions what they’re eating, other than takeaways (that was NOT a chinese, just a pile of sick on a plate) or those crappy bun things.
i think you’re right, it’s probably really expensive tit like packet spaghetti bolognaise served with no veg or salad & pizza every single night 🤮
Ages ago people suggested she do a food shop vlog, and she absolutely refused because she was too worried about the comments!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.