Brummy Mummy #99 'private parts action' isn't very nice, that's why her & Ste have only done it twice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her latest, rehashed valentine reel......

Isn't this just Emma's normal life?
Came straight here to say the same thing. That list is what she does every day!

ste’s colleagues must take the piss out of him something chronic. I would love to see the WhatsApp chats between them all

Reactions: 19
Her reel pissed me off. She’s done this in the past too-almost making slimmer people the joke, shaming them for showing off their bodies, I get there are issues in the media with mostly slim, young, white women modelling but our Babs makes it out like you’re only allowed to be body confident and walk around in pants online if you look like her.

• Angry
Reactions: 23

Isn't this also, aside from the mention of underwear and hankypanky, exactly what she always wants on mothers day!? I can't work out if she genuinely believes herself to be a run-off-her-feet mum with the amount of alone time she shows herself having! She doesn't get up with the kids in the morning, it appears that Ste does all the running around for their clubs... Either she has no mum friends to compare notes with and realise how easy she has it, or she's making up shite to appear relatable, but the stuff she "makes up" just makes her look like a terrible parent- ie her 9 and 11 year old children being unable to brush their teeth without reminders and threats, most parents would be embarrassed to admit that was a regular occurance in their house!

So because she’s overweight (of her own doing entirely, thought you were #bodypositive) she couldn’t possibly wear sexy underwear for her husband or even herself. And whilst she’s at it she’s shaming skinnier people who may wear sexy underwear.

• Angry
Reactions: 23

Why wouldn't you want beautiful new underwear chosen by your loved one? It doesn't have to be uncomfortable just because it isn't a pair of big granny pants. I would've thought a promoter of body confidence wouldn't be so dismissive of different types of clothing. What I read is she is plus size and 44 and a mother therefore she thinks society doesn't want her to have new beautiful underwear...and she agrees. A very closed minded example to set for the Babettes. Is the body confidence movement working for you Babs or not?

Reactions: 21
And to fit in with #plussize #size18 tags she could have grabbed pluz size models in lingerie... Has she not heard of the likes of Love honey, Ann Summers etc? All these companies cater for larger women as well, as funnily enough they enjoy a bit of shagging their husbands/parners.... And not just in Valentines

Actually probably not, she'd be in a fit of giggles if she even saw their names on a Google search 🙄

Reactions: 17
Also she missed an opportunity here-instead of rehashing old content that takes the piss out of the thinner models she should have done a post celebrating George at asda whose lingerie models this valentines have a variety of body shapes including one with stretch marks-that would have been a true body positivity post

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her reel pissed me off. She’s done this in the past too-almost making slimmer people the joke, shaming them for showing off their bodies, I get there are issues in the media with mostly slim, young, white women modelling but our Babs makes it out like you’re only allowed to be body confident and walk around in pants online if you look like her.
Also, just because she doesn't want to slip into something slinky and have a night of passion with Ste (I'm sorry, its a bit early in the am for these images!!) doesn't mean no one wants to be getting jiggy with their partner. And you don't need to be super model skinny to wear nice/sexy underwear, there are amazing ranges for larger ladies to feel sexy and confident in.

My husband would be really upset if I announced on social media that I had no desire or intention to be with him. Valentines or not. It’s so disrespectful to their relationship. Even if she claimed it was a joke - which we know full well it isn’t - it’s just horrible. And even if they’ve both agreed or accepted this platonic marriage they seem to have, does it really need to be made the butt of her “jokes” in her really tit, predictable, rehashed content? Even if she doesn’t want “hanky panky” she could talk about how she wants to spend the day/evening with him because he’s supposed to be the one she cherishes the most in the world! Selfish twit. Always banging on about needing time for herself when in fact her whole life is doing what she wants, on her own!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Just because she is in a sexless loveless marriage doesn’t mean everyone else is too! Just because she doesn’t give a tit about her husband doesn’t mean everyone else is like her!
However if Ste doesn’t buy her chocolates flowers and cocks in cans there will be HELL to pay in the Conway house!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
My husband would be really upset if I announced on social media that I had no desire or intention to be with him. Valentines or not. It’s so disrespectful to their relationship. Even if she claimed it was a joke - which we know full well it isn’t - it’s just horrible. And even if they’ve both agreed or accepted this platonic marriage they seem to have, does it really need to be made the butt of her “jokes” in her really tit, predictable, rehashed content? Even if she doesn’t want “hanky panky” she could talk about how she wants to spend the day/evening with him because he’s supposed to be the one she cherishes the most in the world! Selfish twit. Always banging on about needing time for herself when in fact her whole life is doing what she wants, on her own!
Yes!!! You can have "us time" EVEN on Valentine's Day, which doesn't involve sex! What would be so awful about seeing if someone could have the kids overnight so they could go out for a nice meal or something? Ste really is just a means to an end for her isn't he? She wanted to get married and have kids (I mean, he clearly screwed up making the second one a boy, but hey ho), he's now just there to do everything for the kids like a glorified au pair! He's certainly surplus to requirements in every other respect.

She’s not body confident. Her posts completely contradict this statement. I follow so many beautiful plus size ladies on Instagram who are body confident. They wear sexy lingerie that is still comfortable and fits their curvy figures in all of the right places. I think this post from her is atrocious. She’s basically admitting to the internet that she’s in a sexless marriage and has not intention of showing love and affection towards her partner. I despise her.

Reactions: 24
I genuinely find it so sad when women talk about avoiding sex/closeness with their husband. I mean granted, maybe not partake every night of the week, but surely a good marriage must involve the desire. Even if functions or mobility etc reduce with aging or illness or medication, its the wanting to show love/feel loved for/by your partner surely. I have a couple of these issues, but we work around them. Closeness is still a loving activity.

Hearing people in their 30s/40s etc avoiding it though, it's sad and I'm truly glad my marriage hasn't reduced to platonic parenting with the odd holiday thrown in.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Babs, you can be any shape or size and enjoy wearing pretty sexy lingerie, for you, it doesn't have to be for someone else. However, valentine's day, with your soul mate, why are you publicly so dismissive and damn disrespectful of him in your relationship. Remember he has a different love language style to you, it's not all about things tat. May I refer you back to an equally nauseating post you did on your differences!

• Heart
Well Bab, why change the habit of a lifetime!
No doubt the reality behind this mornings Valentine's post is the fact that Ste actually wont go near her, won't buy her any kind of lingerie because she only wears disgusting frumpy PJ'S from Matalan, and shuts her up with chocolate to give himself a quiet night.
The only cock she'll be getting on Valentine's day is out of a tin - and she knows it, so she's getting in first 🙄

Therapy Thursday! Yay, the groupon counsellor will have her work cut out for her today. Babs has zero ads, can’t handle her more successful sister, LP is going to Disney before her, she has a hated cold holiday on the horizon, her management company are backing off, there’s no ads, she has a loveless marriage, oh & the puppy is getting bigger……..phew does that cover everything?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.