Brummy Mummy #99 'private parts action' isn't very nice, that's why her & Ste have only done it twice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
interesting how "body confident" babs has ensured that every single photo she has shared of herself and her sister are older photos, in which she appears slimmer than claire. NON of those photos are recent, which seems intentional, given that the few recent photos she has shared of herself and claire clearly highlight her weight gain, as claire is undoubtedly the slimmer of the two. with babs' entire self worth based on her physical appearance, i imagine she can't cope with the combination of claire's writing success AND the idea that she fits into a smaller clothing size than always-a-size-18 babs, thus she's been incredibly selective about the photos she's shared. it's babs, so ofc she has to ensure the post is all. about. HER. 🙄🙄
No issue with someone’s size at all but it is the unhealthy lifestyle which she promotes which I have an issue with I think it is the same with most people on here. She has made herself into some sort of idol for the lazy! She obviously does not like herself as she protests way to much about it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The fact she’s wearing no underwear under those pj bottoms is grim. Watched her bibbidii stupid account stories and I still can’t fathom how a 44 year old gets so excited for Disney. Also annoys me that she’s going to try and do the Genie + thing for one day just she can vlog it, not so her and the family can experience it or anything 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Why do we need, or want, to know she is wearing no undies 🤢🤢🤢 she is so vulgar.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Also annoys me that she’s going to try and do the Genie + thing for one day just she can vlog it, not so her and the family can experience it or anything 🙄
This - why on earth would anyone want to watch her fanny about with something she knows nothing about when there have been plenty of vloggers have actually used Genie + and filmed it with accuracy!!

Reactions: 15
No issue with someone’s size at all but it is the unhealthy lifestyle which she promotes which I have an issue with I think it is the same with most people on here. She has made herself into some sort of idol for the lazy! She obviously does not like herself as she protests way to much about it all.
i personally couldn't care less about her size! it's the fact that she LIES about her size, and claims she's body confident, when the fact she only feels comfortable when she can make a huge point of reminding everyone that she wears a size 18, and clearly basing her entire sense of confidence on the size of her clothes, or she wouldn't maintain that she is a size 18 in everything, have felt she had to "admit" that she'd bought a size 20 pair of jeggings, although it was a shameful secret she felt she should keep hidden. i'm not interested in her weight or her clothes size - if she either stopped talking about it constantly, chose not to mention her clothes size or was actually honest about the size she's wearing. it is babs who makes a huge deal about being body positive and confident, and references her size at every possible opportunity - if she didn't, no-one would pay any attention to her size! it's the blatant lies i have an issue with. that, and - as you say - the way she insists on exploiting the "body positivity" movement to promote an unhealthy lifestyle, with absolutely no concerns about her health, fitness levels or intake of nutritional foods - to the point where she openly mocks and ridicules people who do exercise.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A bit behind been busy at a actual job unlike babs, but just come across her Disney account using the Minnie filter that funnily enough LP used last night I do really wonder what made them no longer speak 🤷🏻‍♀️ Can you imagine her rage if louise makes it to Disney before her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A bit behind been busy at a actual job unlike babs, but just come across her Disney account using the Minnie filter that funnily enough LP used last night I do really wonder what made them no longer speak 🤷🏻‍♀️ Can you imagine her rage if louise makes it to Disney before her 😂😂
Louise is going next week 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There's certainly something fishy going on, her routine has changed, where is ste?
Do we think he's stuck in the cupboard? #FreeSte

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I've never been to Disney so wondered what I'd learn.. So I need to book directly for DLP and Virgin if further afield. Can no longer get a fast pass so need to pay for genie+ but on top of the holiday cost so Babs will try & do for a day to show us. Meals are no more, you have to book and pay 😱 but hire a car for fast food and target. Book the parks for the day you want. Bribe the kids who dont actually cause her issues on flights & steer clear of Converse but why wear havaianas to a theme park. Hmmmm, I really thought this vlog would tell me all about the disney experience, thank god she's signposted me to other accounts that can!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've never been to Disney so wondered what I'd learn.. So I need to book directly for DLP and Virgin if further afield. Can no longer get a fast pass so need to pay for genie+ but on top of the holiday cost so Babs will try & do for a day to show us. Meals are no more, you have to book and pay 😱 but hire a car for fast food and target. Book the parks for the day you want. Bribe the kids who dont actually cause her issues on flights & steer clear of Converse but why wear havaianas to a theme park. Hmmmm, I really thought this vlog would tell me all about the disney experience, thank god she's signposted me to other accounts that can!!!
She has no idea she just thinks she does there is no need to book dlp directly at all 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
One of the very first Babs vlogs I watched was after one of her earlier Disney World holidays (I think that's how I found her) and I'll never forget they were in the car parked up at Dollar Tree (our equivalent to poundland) and she gave the kids $10 each and out of that they had to buy presents for their teachers, both sets of grandparents and a treat for themselves 🤣🤣🤣 I thought then what a boring tight arse. Of all the shops to shop in in Florida, Dollar Tree is not the one! 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Why do kids of her age need bribes to stay quiet on a flight to DISNEY anyway? Isn’t the fact they’re going on a massively expensive (one in a lifetime for many people) holiday enough to actually behave themselves?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have no idea what genie + is, and I’d hazard a guess I still won’t if I watch the vlog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Why do kids of her age need bribes to stay quiet on a flight to DISNEY anyway? Isn’t the fact they’re going on a massively expensive (one in a lifetime for many people) holiday enough to actually behave themselves?
equally, why do her nine and eleven year old require her to pack a spare set of clothes for the plane journey? she claims they always have "accidents" - once again with the implication that they are toddlers. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I have no idea what genie + is, and I’d hazard a guess I still won’t if I watch the vlog.
As far as I understand it, it’s paying for fast passes. You pay for a day, book times for rides on the app. You book one, then you have to wait until you’ve ridden the ride or two hours have passed, whichever is first, before you can book another one. Then there’s lightening lane, which is pay for one ride and walk straight on. I think! And I got that info from an ordinary person on a FB group, not even an “expert influencer” like our Babs 🤣

Reactions: 11
Oops, The Dollar Tree has been changed to "adultery" on YouTube captions 🤣 is it a sign.....🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I cannot bring myself to watch the tit show of a vlog but I'll bet my bottom dollar (no pun intended) that aswell as offering no valuable info re Disney at all, she'll probably just spend the whole time sucking her teeth, smacking her lips, tutting and fiddling with her new layers - did she mention she'd had layers put in 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.