Brummy Mummy #99 'private parts action' isn't very nice, that's why her & Ste have only done it twice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if I’m late to the party! But her bringing up pms like it’s some fun activity and you just pop malteasers in your pocket to make you feel a little better.. makes me SO angry! I’ve just been diagnosed with endometriosis and suffering with depression since my diagnosis I’m only 32 I’m not enjoying having pms constantly or watching that dick make fun of it! I truly hope she doesn’t ever have to suffer the way others do.. because it’d be a serious wake up call
I'm sorry to hear that 💖 I have this as well and know all to well the severe physical and emotional strain this condition puts on you. Babs doesn't have a bleeping clue. Sending you lots of love 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I was wrongly diagnosed with menorrhagia (was actually endometrial cancer) which still isn’t a patch on endometriosis and her constant pms annoys me. It’s not funny, relatable or clever. I remember rolling on the floor in agony with excessive bleeding for at least 26 days a month and no sodding way would a bag of malteasers or period cake help me.
I’m sorry for what you’re going through, I wish I could help x
She eats cake and chocolate all month long so not sure what she's talking about. Next she'll be telling us period booze is a thing to explain her nightly late afternoon stories

Screenshot_20220209_151953_com.instagram.android.jpg

She's getting antsy now cos someone cut her up ..if the other driver copped her face , no wonder they raced off !. Those trotters tho..her rings need a good clean and enlarging 🤢.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone else thinking that one sister had the back injury and the other is using it as if it happened to them?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
12 stories since she woke up 😮😮. I agree with you cowbags, I do believe she's insanely jealous of Claire who is actually talented but my god if I were stood next to these 2 caners at a gig ...I'd lose my tit!
Regarding Japan...I really want her to go ...it'll kill her. My parents went a while back and my dear mum ( now sadly not with us ) survived on Pringles cos she hated the food ( and also had food issues anyway ). That would be a vlog I'd watch !!
We had a blast! We like Japanese cuisine, there are places that do things like bacon, egg, beans and burger & chips, you just have to root them out. The eateries have a picture board & each dish is numbered, so ordering food is easy. My favourite part was going on the bullet train to Hiroshima. Very poignant. We rang the peace bell 🥲 I agree, outside of Disney, Babs would struggle with many things - the food, the heat & humidity, the fast pace - she'd hate how busy Tokyo is.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
so babs is going to disney at easter, while simultaneously advising the babettes NOT to go at easter because it's the best weather and therefore the most expensive time to go. can't resist an opportunity to brag, eh babs! obvs the peasants should book their holiday at a less popular, thus cheaper, time of year - but lucky, lucky babs and the conways can afford an expensive two-week easter holiday. once again babs, read the bleeping room. 🤦🏻‍♀️

and if you need to rely on bribes to get your eleven and nine year kids to behave on a plane as they're flying to their disney holiday, you clearly need to take a hard look at your parenting skills. the fact that she obvs used to bribe the kids with reward box tat as toddlers - and emphasised that by giving them reward box prizes for adhering to the most basic behavioural expectations - doing "good sharing", complying with reminders to clean their teeth, tidying their shoes away after school etc etc - then you are clearly way too reliant on bribes, and your kids are gonna grow up believing they deserve presents for completing even the most basic of tasks. the real world is gonna hit them hard when they learn that adults aren't generally awarded for completing daily chores with excel certificates! i realise the "mum bag of bribes" for the plane journey is likely an exaggeration but i do wonder why she would want to draw attention to her shocking inability to parent her kids - especially at an age where they are more than capable of entertaining themselves on a plane without throwing tantrums and running up and down the aisles - and, again, why she would share such humiliating information with the entire Internet because - true or not - erin's supposedly childish inability to sit quietly on a plane journey and behave appropriately absolutely will be used against her by other kids. especially when we are all aware that babs will take full advantage of filming a "come pack with me" vlog, where she will ensure the world know sthat the "bribes" she's bought for the kids are toddler-appropriate colouring books with chunky crayons, sticker sets, poundland surprise activity packs filled with plastic tat and plastic toy blind bags. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
For more disney. She said before covid they were doing disney in Japan or california next 🤣 every holiday she actually plans (not gifted etc, everyone remember the haven holiday she was gifted that she sulked the entire time, as its ok for a caravan holiday, but not compared to disney?!) is disney.
Yeah, it clicked with me afterwards. Japan is a culturally submersive destination. I can't believe she'll go JUST for Disney bragging rights & clout.

Reactions: 11
Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s just going though the menopause 😗
She keeps alluding to peri/menopause. If she's wants to know, why doesn't she just get in touch with her GP to find out for sure? That might actually be a legitimate use of the NHS, rather than snoring, a graxed knee or a bruised wrist.

Reactions: 18
Nanny San, aka tombstone teeth, making the point about bafta Claire being a great support to her and her dad over the past year in her birthday post. Babs won’t like that will she? cue a post from Nanny San about Babs being a great support too. Tantrum time! Credit where credit is due I suppose, maybe Claire has actually spent time with her dad and supported her Mom because Babs certainly hasn’t, Covid or no Covid.
I get that as the sister without children, and (I believe?) no partner, maybe Claire is better placed to be helpful to her parents. Emma's kids are in school where covid is rife, and the decision may have been made to keep contact with the Conways minimal. But Emma doesn't even seem interested in her dad- she doesn't even know how he spends his days at the moment (see the Costco vlog). She's not the centre of attention in this situation and I bet she finds that impossible.

Reactions: 17
I get that as the sister without children, and (I believe?) no partner, maybe Claire is better placed to be helpful to her parents. Emma's kids are in school where covid is rife, and the decision may have been made to keep contact with the Conways minimal. But Emma doesn't even seem interested in her dad- she doesn't even know how he spends his days at the moment (see the Costco vlog). She's not the centre of attention in this situation and I bet she finds that impossible.
Yeah I agree, it’s better that Claire is the one to help with her dad, considering old Babs the superspreader is in and out of every tat shop. That’s what I was thinking about, the Costco vlog where she obviously knew nothing about her dad’s needs or care.

Reactions: 16
Yeah I agree, it’s better that Claire is the one to help with her dad, considering old Babs the superspreader is in and out of every tat shop. That’s what I was thinking about, the Costco vlog where she obviously knew nothing about her dad’s needs or care.
I hate to say it, but I expect she's not interested because she's unable to make content out of it or use his illness for any more than the odd "here's my dad" sympathy post. That said, can you just imagine a "My Dad's Health Journey" vlog where she knows "non" of the medical terms and the words "poorly" and "wobbly" abound!? **shudder** I was pleased to see him looking a better colour in Claires birthday pics, hope it means he's on the mend.

• Heart
Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s just going though the menopause 😗
Nar, her body just doesn't know what to do anymore, no exercise and too much sugar. She must feel like utter shite daily because of her choices

Reactions: 12
Does she have constant PMS?
babs uses PMS to justify her aggressive behaviour, greasy hair, spotty skin, mood swings, tantrums, inability to sleep because she's doomscrolling tattle, and her daily inhalation of excessive sugar - so in that respect, yes - she always has "PMS". more so when she can use it for content, to earn herself some sympathy engagement, claim it causes her "anxiety dreams" - again for sympathy engagement - or to justify consuming an entire cake.

constant PMS, or - in babs' case - Petulant Narcissistic Scum. 👌🏻

Nanny San, aka tombstone teeth, making the point about bafta Claire being a great support to her and her dad over the past year in her birthday post. Babs won’t like that will she? cue a post from Nanny San about Babs being a great support too. Tantrum time! Credit where credit is due I suppose, maybe Claire has actually spent time with her dad and supported her Mom because Babs certainly hasn’t, Covid or no Covid.
Ouch!

Babs and her back injury - it must run in the family.
This is an excerpt from an article online, where BAFTA Claire was interviewed in 2017.
Family of twerkers, innit.

• Haha
All the constant posting photos of the past does is highlight how awful she looks now.

Sorry if I’m late to the party! But her bringing up pms like it’s some fun activity and you just pop malteasers in your pocket to make you feel a little better.. makes me SO angry! I’ve just been diagnosed with endometriosis and suffering with depression since my diagnosis I’m only 32 I’m not enjoying having pms constantly or watching that dick make fun of it! I truly hope she doesn’t ever have to suffer the way others do.. because it’d be a serious wake up call
that sounds truly horrendous, and i'm sorry that you're struggling. babs has a talent for minimising severe health issues. PMS? simply eat an entire cake and fill your pockets with malteasers! anxiety? a trip to primark will definitely cure that! or pay a groupon counseller to be your personal hype man and remind you how wonderful you are IBS? a nice, warm cup of peppermint tea will fix that! and that's not even mentioning how she insinuated she had an eating disorder be her boyfriend commenting on her stomach and supposedly did sit upstand only ate soup - presumably for a few days, until she impressed a new guy with her aggressive dance routines and found herself a new boyfriend. she genuinely has no idea how such serious physical and mental health conditions actually affect people. all the issues she claims to suffer with have such debilitating impacts on people's lives, yet babs uses them for engagement. 😡

What is the point of the Disney video? It’s all “I don’t know if they’re doing this”, “I don’t know if they still have that”, “you might know more than me” so erm why are you doing a video about it? Then she goes on to recommend saltwater sandals and flip flops to walk around Disney parks all day? She hasn’t got a clue.. about anything!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Agree. But she is significantly slimmer there, you can barely see she's got a neck these days. Like so many of you, I have no issue with her size, but she has such an unhealthy and inactive lifestyle with it which she basically promotes!!
interesting how "body confident" babs has ensured that every single photo she has shared of herself and her sister are older photos, in which she appears slimmer than claire. NON of those photos are recent, which seems intentional, given that the few recent photos she has shared of herself and claire clearly highlight her weight gain, as claire is undoubtedly the slimmer of the two. with babs' entire self worth based on her physical appearance, i imagine she can't cope with the combination of claire's writing success AND the idea that she fits into a smaller clothing size than always-a-size-18 babs, thus she's been incredibly selective about the photos she's shared. it's babs, so ofc she has to ensure the post is all. about. HER. 🙄🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.