Brummy Mummy #99 'private parts action' isn't very nice, that's why her & Ste have only done it twice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma obvious health decline will mean she will really struggle with the walking around Disney. She is out of breath getting changed or going up a floor in her house. Emma it’s not to late eat some healthy food and get out for long walks now and Disney will be so much more enjoyable for you. Her poor family will be made to go back to the room every time she wants to I bet.

Reactions: 21
I don't think she will like topolinos as they don't really do beige food lol I think she must of booked breakfast there

Reactions: 9
Then she announced this will be their last Disney holiday for a long time, as next she wants to go to Tokyo. Or California.

We've been to Japan (Tokyo/Hiroshima/Ghibli) twice. It's not the place for Babs, so duck knows why she wants to go there 😂😂😂😂😂
For more disney. She said before covid they were doing disney in Japan or california next 🤣 every holiday she actually plans (not gifted etc, everyone remember the haven holiday she was gifted that she sulked the entire time, as its ok for a caravan holiday, but not compared to disney?!) is disney.

Reactions: 16
Emma obvious health decline will mean she will really struggle with the walking around Disney. She is out of breath getting changed or going up a floor in her house. Emma it’s not to late eat some healthy food and get out for long walks now and Disney will be so much more enjoyable for you. Her poor family will be made to go back to the room every time she wants to I bet.
And her parents aren’t going this time so she has no one to gob the kids off too so she can watch American tv 📺

Reactions: 14
I wonder if they’ll actually go to universal and do the parks this time or just go to a shop. I find it puzzling they’ve never done universal before they’re great and the water park is phenomenal. But then babs would have to do something she doesn’t want to do…

Anyone else get the impression she’s jealous of her younger, prettier, cleverer sister ? Hardly mentions her a sure sign of a narcissist

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if they’ll actually go to universal and do the parks this time or just go to a shop. I find it puzzling they’ve never done universal before they’re great and the water park is phenomenal. But then babs would have to do something she doesn’t want to do…
We loved Universal purely for Harry Potter, never made it to the water park but plan to when we go back in a few years. Surely she’ll have to go to Universal for Ollivanders wand shop?

We loved Universal purely for Harry Potter, never made it to the water park but plan to when we go back in a few years. Surely she’ll have to go to Universal for Ollivanders wand shop?
You’d think given her kids ‘love’ Harry Potter she’d want to go for them to enjoy all the great Harry Potter bits! I don’t get why they haven’t been before we went to Disney a lot as kids from the age of 5 and did universal every time as well as Disney.

Reactions: 13
I managed the first 5 mins of the video.

Her advice of "pick a date and book it" in regards to the question of if there's lots of planning involved, is revolutionary.

tit the bed, who knew that's how holidays worked.
i know!! and all this time i’ve just been showing up at the airport and hoping for the best - thank god for babs showing me the light 🤣

the thought of going all the way to florida and then spending time in dollar tree blows my mind. i do make a trip to bath and body works when i’m there i can’t deny, but dollar tree?! international tat!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry if I’m late to the party! But her bringing up pms like it’s some fun activity and you just pop malteasers in your pocket to make you feel a little better.. makes me SO angry! I’ve just been diagnosed with endometriosis and suffering with depression since my diagnosis I’m only 32 I’m not enjoying having pms constantly or watching that dick make fun of it! I truly hope she doesn’t ever have to suffer the way others do.. because it’d be a serious wake up call

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
i know!! and all this time i’ve just been showing up at the airport and hoping for the best - thank god for babs showing me the light 🤣

the thought of going all the way to florida and then spending time in dollar tree blows my mind. i do make a trip to bath and body works when i’m there i can’t deny, but dollar tree?! international tat!
I think you'll find its tat from all over the world actually! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry if I’m late to the party! But her bringing up pms like it’s some fun activity and you just pop malteasers in your pocket to make you feel a little better.. makes me SO angry! I’ve just been diagnosed with endometriosis and suffering with depression since my diagnosis I’m only 32 I’m not enjoying having pms constantly or watching that dick make fun of it! I truly hope she doesn’t ever have to suffer the way others do.. because it’d be a serious wake up call
I was wrongly diagnosed with menorrhagia (was actually endometrial cancer) which still isn’t a patch on endometriosis and her constant pms annoys me. It’s not funny, relatable or clever. I remember rolling on the floor in agony with excessive bleeding for at least 26 days a month and no sodding way would a bag of malteasers or period cake help me.
I’m sorry for what you’re going through, I wish I could help x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Nanny San, aka tombstone teeth, making the point about bafta Claire being a great support to her and her dad over the past year in her birthday post. Babs won’t like that will she? cue a post from Nanny San about Babs being a great support too. Tantrum time! Credit where credit is due I suppose, maybe Claire has actually spent time with her dad and supported her Mom because Babs certainly hasn’t, Covid or no Covid.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She is "insanely" jealous of BAFTA Claire isn't she!?
Same rehashed pictures and videos as ever, the Birthday tribute is ALL about Emma as per usual, and the constant mentions of the BAFTA - Hi 👋 Emma - tone down the jealousy Bab 🙄
she's clearly incredibly jealous! all she has to say about claire is that she loves pop music and that she won a bafta - obvs mentioned because babs thinks it makes HER appear clever by association - yet her success as a writer is clearly tinged by babs's extreme jealousy that her own "best selling" pamphlet cannot compare!

she can't even be bothered to ask claire what she's actually doing in london today - just a vague "she's doing her fancy, clever, talented, comedy writing stuff...because she's a genius!" *said with a definite sarcastic tone* babs only saw her yesterday - claire is supposedly her "soulmate" - an obvious dig at cbbste! 🤣 - yet she wasn't even interested enough to ask her what scriptwriting she's doing in london, just brushed it aside as "insanely clever writing stuff", because claire's abilities obviously highlight her shockingly poor grasp of grammar, spelling and the english language in general, which she doesn't want to draw attention to, because she wrote a tit BOOK and is clearly jealous and insecure that SHE didn't win an award.

when claire won her bafta, who accompanied her to the ceremony? did she take wet san? or did babs elbow her way in to steal the spotlight? i imagine she would have avoided taking babs, because she knew damn well babs would turn her celebratory evening into an embarrassing, drunken car crash, so perhaps all these bitter references to claire's cleverness and talent is underlying resentment? or yeah, she suspects claire of being one of the tattle IC 20000! 🤣

Reactions: 11
Babs and her back injury - it must run in the family.
This is an excerpt from an article online, where BAFTA Claire was interviewed in 2017.
For a writer, her prose is hard to read. They are very long sentences. She has the opposite problem to babs, who thinks one word is a sentence!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.