Brummy Mummy #96 Babs doesn’t talk about Bruno, where CBBSte sleeps or her real dress size!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
41 here and I had a wonder bra with removable pads AND a little pullly thing in the middle to really hoik them up 🤣. I used to wear a black one under a see through white mesh T-shirt (don’t ask🤣)
Same!

Sorry can't bring myself to watch her today, does she say where are they going to extend? It's not detached is it? The garden is already non-existent? They definitely can't extend to the front, maybe they are going to make the loft a real room or two.
Oh no nothing as sensible as that. She says she wants her “friends” to help her make the decisions. Not like her slave husband could do that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Sorry can't bring myself to watch her today, does she say where are they going to extend? It's not detached is it? The garden is already non-existent? They definitely can't extend to the front, maybe they are going to make the loft a real room or two.
They waste so much space by having that loft as Emma’s ‘office’ which she doesn’t need because she doesn’t have a real job and Emma’s dumping ground for tit she buys she doesn’t need or doesn’t fit her but she keeps because she’s too lazy to return anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Prepare for an influx today cowbags
View attachment 999169
Oh the irony of the daily fail accusing us of tearing apart “successful women” erm Meghan Markle, Caroline Flack, Princess Diana etc anyone??
They should read their own articles - anyone is fair game to them especially minorities or if the person breathes in an unacceptable way to their journalists they are set upon and ridiculed. And let’s not even start on their readers in the comments section.
Twattish behaviour and the reporter is definitely a tattler because we all know you don’t have to create an account to view the stories. This is where they probably get half their “sources” from.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Mrs size-18-in-everything I literally am 16-18 I sometimes buy 16s that are too small and I have just bought supermarket brand clothing 18s and they are swamping me

Reactions: 10
Oh the irony of the daily fail accusing us of tearing apart “successful women” erm Meghan Markle, Caroline Flack, Princess Diana etc anyone??
They should read their own articles - anyone is fair game to them especially minorities or if the person breathes in an unacceptable way to their journalists they are set upon and ridiculed. And let’s not even start on their readers in the comments section.
Twattish behaviour and the reporter is definitely a tattler because we all know you don’t have to create an account to view the stories. This is where they probably get half their “sources” from.
Oh they definitely get their ‘sources’ from here. You can tell as they’re often a new poster asking all the questions!

Reactions: 11
So if you size up in clothes and they fit you, doesn't that mean it is your size?!? Asking for a friend (with the sparkliest most orange eyeshadow known to man)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Shut up about your private’s you manky woman. If you have to size up it means that the size you think you are is NOT your size.

Reactions: 27
Size up so they’ll be no more hashtag size eighteen bull then? What a load of bollocks. Her hair and make up in that latest reel is the most horrific I’ve seen

Reactions: 16
Now you've conceeded you're a size 20 Bab, could you now size up your knickers cos they look s tad small at the beginning of that reel 🤦.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
FFS. I can’t with her. Why the duck is she acting like she’s just cured cancer and solved world hunger? What kind of an idiot doesn’t just buy a size up if the jeans/jeggings they’re wearing are too tight?? Bloody hell she’s unbearable. Either eat less and move more so you’re current clothes fit, or buy bigger ones. It’s literally the same for every person, ever. Uggggggghhhhh 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 26
Woman gains weight and needs a bigger clothes size. Groundbreaking content. Always wondered what I should do in that situation.

THEY ARE NOT THE SIZE UP. THEY FIT. YOU ARE A SIZE 20. Hope that helps.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Nothing will get her children bullied more than talking about her privates.

Eta: her views are very low at the moment & I’m sensing panic in her posts.

Reactions: 21
What a happy family being dragged round ikea on a Sat morn for items that aren’t in stock. The Kween of organisation couldn’t check online beforehand, knowing the issues she had with the Pax system?
I just skim watched that vlog (fast forwarded my way through it). I genuinely cannot understand why you would film yourself clicking around out of stock items on a self service machine and consider that viable material for a vlog. It's beyond pathetic.

Also, surely everybody knows by now that IKEA has had stock issues since the pandemic started. You have to be a special kind of stupid to drive yourself and your family (in 2 cars - sod the environment!!) to a busy store to do a stock check, rather than just check it at home online. 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Oh ffs, if that's her sizing up then I would love to have seen her try on the size 18, probably wouldn't have gone past her ankles (Well I wouldn't have loved to see it, but you guys know what I mean lol) its not sizing up if its actually the correct size for you, Babs!

Reactions: 14
What in the bleeping name of duck is that latest reel?? What a head 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Jesus christ, I watched the ikea vlog (I’m isolating with covid and I’ve reached new levels of boredom).

How much furniture have they shoehorned into that house?! There is so many pieces of furniture in each room.

Erins room is like something off a hoarders TV show.

my older two are 20 and 8 - neither of them have ever had that much tit. It’s just obscene.
If you've reached new levels of boredom may I suggest a Babs bot hunt? They are usually easy enough to find on her insta.
I reported a load more this morning.
Ps hope you are not too 'poorly'

Reactions: 12
Why is she saying that she’s done something that she didn’t want to do? I understand she loves to say she’s a size 18 in absolutely every item of clothing known to man and it’s like 99% of her personality. But actually saying that she didn’t want to size up? That isn’t very body confident? If she loved the body she’s in as much as she bangs on about then it wouldn’t matter about the number in the clothes, it would just matter that if fits. Different shops have different sizing. The fact she said that she didn’t want to size up could actually be quite damaging to some people watching that who have body image issues. It doesn’t really matter if you need a bigger size in an item of clothing, because everywhere is different! (I say it doesn’t matter, as long as you’re happy and healthy, I’m in no position to be telling people what they should be doing). It just annoyed me a little. Also, if she really didn’t want to size up, then lose weight so you can fit into an 18?
I’m not sure if any of that made sense but just my thoughts about her reel.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.