Brummy Mummy #96 Babs doesn’t talk about Bruno, where CBBSte sleeps or her real dress size!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you implying that Babs is at risk of developing scurvy from her beige diet 😂
i mean, it would hardly surprise me! scurvy can develop after a mere three months of vitamin c deficiency, and babs' beige and sugar-rich intake - despite the sprinkling of peas - is distinctly lacking in all forms of freah fruit and vegetables. and the symptoms of breathlessness, easy bruising, irritability, fatigue, irritated eyes - which would explain her supposed "allergies - tooth decay, mood swings - even yellowing skin as a precursor to developing jaundice - all fit babs perfectly! she's taking her chewy daily vitamin though, so presumably she's fine! definitely no need to alter her diet and eat the odd vegetable!

Reactions: 15
Tomorrows pit tales; will it be ex boyfriend anxiety dreams, allergies, the wrist strapped up for attention, pillow talk (about the actual pillows), CBBste snoring keeping her awake or something else……….or maybe all of the above? 😬🙄

I’m 39 and I got off with a boy (ha! Haven’t said that for a while!) called Graeme a few times at uni, 20 years ago, and he was around my age! Think his parents were Scottish, don’t know if that influenced their name decision 🤣
I’m Scottish (if you hadn’t guessed by my username). Maybe his parents were just mean! 😜 The only Graeme/Graham’s we could think of were Souness, Norton and Green. All much older than the Yellow Mallow.

I’ve met some classics over my teaching years - had Tom and Gerry in one class 🤣 Gerry?!?
I had a friend at Uni who was known as Jerry (with a J not a G). Only found out at graduation that his given name was Benedict. How he got Jerry from that 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m Scottish (if you hadn’t guessed by my username). Maybe his parents were just mean! 😜 The only Graeme/Graham’s we could think of were Souness, Norton and Green. All much older than the Yellow Mallow.

I had a friend at Uni who was known as Jerry (with a J not a G). Only found out at graduation that his given name was Benedict. How he got Jerry from that 🤷🏼‍♀️
Ha they could have been mean! He was an Essex lad and didn’t really suit Graeme 🤣
Gerry was Gerald and he was Irish. Stanley, Wayne, Steve, Kevin, Alan and John are all lads I’ve taught who’d be in the 15-21 age bracket now! Some names will never die out!

Sorry off topic. I don’t believe that Babs had any Tom, Dick or Harry as her boyfriends. She was a lonely teenager/early 20s loser who chased celebrities while dressing like an estate agent, she’s made that perfectly clear over the years, so I’m not sure why she’s suddenly changed her story! And what I’m even more unsure of is why it’s relevant to her now or why she thinks anyone gives a duck. I’ve changed since I was getting off with lads with old man names 20 years ago, cos I’ve grown up, had a career, got married, had kids, experienced awful things and happy times. I never think about Graeme or any of the other random lads I knew until something jogs my memory and then I laugh about it to myself and move on. I don’t think anyone else gives a monkeys and I wish Babs would realise that too!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm absolutely certain she didn't walk up to any lad she fancied and ask them out, christ, she can barely chat to someone at a checkout.
She's such a liar, and a bad one at that, the narrative changes all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I am laughing far too much at the thought of babs going to Iceland. Does anyone else remember when they went on a UK break and they went for a walk along the cliffs, but babs threw a stop because and they had to go back to the car, i think it might have been the Brighton 2020 trip?
If she can't handle a little cliff walk, how will she cope with hiking in Iceland. Maybe ste has taken a new life insurance out and is planning an extension

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am positive that if Stephen had any ex girlfriends she would be not stop worrying, dreaming and telling us about how different she is to them.
So I am glad we have one less thing to see dragged up again and again.

Reactions: 19
I am positive that if Stephen had any ex girlfriends she would be not stop worrying, dreaming and telling us about how different she is to them.
This is so true. We would have had Stevie's ex's were taller, smaller, brunette, more active, didn't mainline sugar as much, dignified, quiet etc etc but he married ME!! And she would not let them forget it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I am laughing far too much at the thought of babs going to Iceland. Does anyone else remember when they went on a UK break and they went for a walk along the cliffs, but babs threw a stop because and they had to go back to the car, i think it might have been the Brighton 2020 trip?
If she can't handle a little cliff walk, how will she cope with hiking in Iceland. Maybe ste has taken a new life insurance out and is planning an extension
I remember her stomping round her (gifted) Haven holiday complaining that they'd been going for walks and harping in about the Disney holiday they were going on in a few weeks!! She is something else!

Reactions: 17
Omg can't wait to see her hiking. Jeans aren't appropriate for hiking, why not get a couple of pairs of walking/waterproof trousers? It won't even be hiking it will be a tiny bit of walking that she's obviously not used to ,🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg can't wait to see her hiking. Jeans aren't appropriate for hiking, why not get a couple of pairs of walking/waterproof trousers? It won't even be hiking it will be a tiny bit of walking that she's obviously not used to ,🤣🤣🤣🤣
I do suspect Babs definition of hiking differs rather vastly from most people's!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I feel like you have just opened up a whole new world of posts for Babs 🤣 She’s probably never thought of this angle before but soon there will be no stopping her!

• Haha
  • Sad
All of her content now is centred on spending money. Endless hauls from home bargains, B&M, Dunelm, Poundland… The same old tit she always buys. Plus an ikea shop with me then an IKEA pax video. Really relatable Bab at the end of January when everybody’s crawling towards January payday! She literally has no ideas other than spending money and shopping.
And don’t get me started on the word ‘galentines’. That’s ruined my day before 8 am! 🤬😂

• Angry
Reactions: 29
CBBC Ste is more outdoorsy than Babs, that's a known. I'm wondering if this 'hiking' is actually UK based, eg Scotland. They booked it presumably when they cancelled last one with restrictions starting up again with travel. Maybe he thought Scotland was safe bet, and booked flights so he doesn't have to suffer bleeping Hamilton singing for hundreds of miles on drive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I imagine this impending hiking is the American version. They always say they're going for a hike, when in fact they're just going on a normal walk.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i mean, it would hardly surprise me! scurvy can develop after a mere three months of vitamin c deficiency, and babs' beige and sugar-rich intake - despite the sprinkling of peas - is distinctly lacking in all forms of freah fruit and vegetables. and the symptoms of breathlessness, easy bruising, irritability, fatigue, irritated eyes - which would explain her supposed "allergies - tooth decay, mood swings - even yellowing skin as a precursor to developing jaundice - all fit babs perfectly! she's taking her chewy daily vitamin though, so presumably she's fine! definitely no need to alter her diet and eat the odd vegetable!
what’s the betting she eats the whole pack of vitamins in one day as if they were sweets then assumes that will do her for the month?

I imagine this impending hiking is the American version. They always say they're going for a hike, when in fact they're just going on a normal walk.
Maybe she’s intending on using the stairs rather than the escalator in Primark and this is a ‘hike’?

I’ve deleted all my social media this week, not seeing her antics is a calming balm on my soul, reading here is a good laugh though!

• Haha
All of her content now is centred on spending money. Endless hauls from home bargains, B&M, Dunelm, Poundland… The same old tit she always buys. Plus an ikea shop with me then an IKEA pax video. Really relatable Bab at the end of January when everybody’s crawling towards January payday! She literally has no ideas other than spending money and shopping.
And don’t get me started on the word ‘galentines’. That’s ruined my day before 8 am! 🤬😂
Galentine's to the best of my knowledge came from the show Parks & Recreation. The genuinely nice concept of celebrating women has been ruined by the likes of Babs. How does going to Poundland and buying a bag of plastic crap and sweets constitute a celebration of all of the amazing women in your life?! 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think that they will be going to New York ,can we look forward to another fancy shower room meltdown, and the hike will be walking in central park

Reactions: 11
I think that they will be going to New York ,can we look forward to another fancy shower room meltdown, and the hike will be walking in central park
Imagine if she’s made this amount of fuss for a stroll round Central Park 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.