Brummy Mummy #96 Babs doesn’t talk about Bruno, where CBBSte sleeps or her real dress size!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That vlog and the stories this morning.
just a few pick ups…..
- hand/wrist seems to be functioning normally. How quick a Poundland bandage can work and no restrictions on movement from the weekend
- she doesn’t understand the irony of her ready gossip mags to get and dish the dirt on celebs but will moan about us doing the same 🧐🤔
- they’re getting an extension 😂
- it’s becoming more and more apparent her husband isn’t in love with her and can just about tolerate her. He just trotted off and blanked her round ikea
- WHERE IS NAZ?! Dog crate in the dining room hamster is missing from dining table and not in Ethans bedroom 🤔🤔
- why is 3T wearing glasses?
- the bleeping headbands they are both wearing wrong irrationally grind my gears
- Margot clearly hates her it’s in her eyes and for the love of god babs stop picking the poor dog up!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I speed watched her vlog ( just about bearable!) and God what a load of crap! Endless buying of Stuff! Also why does she keep TOUCHING everything g! There is still Covid around Emma yes COVID! Oooh I said it out loud! STOP BLOODY TOUCHING EVETYTHING WITH YOUR DIRTY TROTTER HANDS! Ste really is not interested at all!

Reactions: 17
This is so true. We would have had Stevie's ex's were taller, smaller, brunette, more active, didn't mainline sugar as much, dignified, quiet etc etc but he married ME!! And she would not let them forget it 😂😂😂
I feel like you have just opened up a whole new world of posts for Babs 🤣 She’s probably never thought of this angle before but soon there will be no stopping her!
I was just about to say don’t give Bab any ideas!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And in the latest vlog showing her childrens room for all to see. No respect for their privacy and Erin has as much crap and clutter as her mother!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I don't think poor Steve was carrying Ethan in a papoose to be sexy, more likely because he needed his hands free to pull the sled along, cos you know Babs ain't transporting any children about if she can help it!

Reactions: 23
Do we think that maybe the therapy she’s been seeking is because CBBste won’t go to couples counselling?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I had to laugh that Erin needs a desk yet she previously had one in their old and much BIGGER house 🤦‍♀️ and that the bedside table that babs made a mess of painting is now just shoved behind Erin’s bedroom door and now Erin doesn’t need it!

It’s just bizarre to me that they downsized to live in a much smaller house and now she’s mentioning an extension!

So rather than wait for the ikea furniture they wanted for Erin to be in stock they just bought completely different items but what’s the rush? Apparently she needs a desk as she’s doing her SATS well why doesn’t she just use babs desk up in ‘the office’?

And babs..there is no way you’ve sprained your wrist so stop talking crap 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I’m 10 or so years younger than Emma, but I’ve never had a wonder bra with removable padding?!? Is that even a thing?
41 here and I had a wonder bra with removable pads AND a little pullly thing in the middle to really hoik them up 🤣. I used to wear a black one under a see through white mesh T-shirt (don’t ask🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok had some time this morning and watched Emma vlogs. Watching her in a weird way reassures me that although sometimes I feel like I am failing compared to her I actually have most of my tit together not sure if that makes sense to anyone?
That is the bedroom of a teenage girl not a grown married woman in my opinion and shows what little regard she gives her relationship with her husband. She is a teenager trapped in a blubbery woman’s body.
My daughter watches Saffron Barker and Anastasia Kingsnorth and I would say they are more mature than Emma in every way.

Reactions: 17
That vlog and the stories this morning.
just a few pick ups…..
- hand/wrist seems to be functioning normally. How quick a Poundland bandage can work and no restrictions on movement from the weekend
- she doesn’t understand the irony of her ready gossip mags to get and dish the dirt on celebs but will moan about us doing the same 🧐🤔
- they’re getting an extension 😂
- it’s becoming more and more apparent her husband isn’t in love with her and can just about tolerate her. He just trotted off and blanked her round ikea
- WHERE IS NAZ?! Dog crate in the dining room hamster is missing from dining table and not in Ethans bedroom 🤔🤔
- why is 3T wearing glasses?
- the bleeping headbands they are both wearing wrong irrationally grind my gears
- Margot clearly hates her it’s in her eyes and for the love of god babs stop picking the poor dog up!
Sorry can't bring myself to watch her today, does she say where are they going to extend? It's not detached is it? The garden is already non-existent? They definitely can't extend to the front, maybe they are going to make the loft a real room or two.

Reactions: 8
The Daily Fail is the biggest right wing, racist piece of tit that's only worth wiping your arse on. It rips to pieces women on a regular basis and yet this journalist *had* to make an account to look on here. Something you don't have to do. Bet she's still here joining in. Plus the DM have used receipts shared here to write articles exposing instahuns like Emma's domestic violence post. I'd be more scared in Emma's case if real life people got to know this site and see what she really is like.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Jesus christ, I watched the ikea vlog (I’m isolating with covid and I’ve reached new levels of boredom).

How much furniture have they shoehorned into that house?! There is so many pieces of furniture in each room.

Erins room is like something off a hoarders TV show.

my older two are 20 and 8 - neither of them have ever had that much tit. It’s just obscene.

Reactions: 18
What a happy family being dragged round ikea on a Sat morn for items that aren’t in stock. The Kween of organisation couldn’t check online beforehand, knowing the issues she had with the Pax system? Confirms that she is only doing this for content & yet again purchasing more unnecessary items for herself. Erin needs to get rid of a lot of stuff before that room is going to be organised, what a mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.