Brummy Mummy #96 Babs doesn’t talk about Bruno, where CBBSte sleeps or her real dress size!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fitbit again?? Did they not learn before? She’s a lazy slob why would they ever think she’s a good match for their brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The desk in Erin's room is a bit like hair up hair down. No desk, yes desk, urgh I don't know which makes me look a better mom

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fitbit again?? Did they not learn before? She’s a lazy slob why would they ever think she’s a good match for their brand.
It was probably all in the same contract, x amount of stories/posts, x weeks apart. They definitely won't have loved what she did last time so had to run back begging for more! 🤣

Reactions: 13
A reel about exercise, walking and her dog, but doesnt actually show any of those things? Probably filmed in the Ikea car park really. Why oh why have fitbit paid her for this crap?

Reactions: 15
Those pictures look like when she was out for her walk with Erin. When she also filmed her doing that weird SATC walk. So instead of a nice mother and daughter walk, Bab made Erin film her for a reel and take photos for an Ad.

Her kids are going to realise that Bab only spends time with them for the gram, its truly awful for them. What a tit mother

Reactions: 19
Pretty sure she didn’t write that Fitbit post, either that or it’s been heavily edited . It contains commas and proper sentences and we all know she doesn’t know how to use punctuation!!! I still say Fitbit need their head examined 🤯 using her & all she stands for …

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't believe for a second that she doesn't know the names of the IKEA tat she's only just bought! She just doesn't want to say because IKEA aren't paying her! 🤬 how do her followers not see through her!!

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Just seen that sad news that meatloaf passed away yesterday. They won't be publishing the cause of death, hope it had nothing to do with seeing babs prawn cracker comeback reel!

• Sad
  • Heart
Just seen that sad news that meatloaf passed away yesterday. They won't be publishing the cause of death, hope it had nothing to do with seeing babs prawn cracker comeback reel!
This was my concern too. The curse of the bab reel

Can someone create a new thread please?
I can’t do it as we are having a family emergency right now. No one is hurt that’s the main thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't believe for a second that she doesn't know the names of the IKEA tat she's only just bought! She just doesn't want to say because IKEA aren't paying her! 🤬 how do her followers not see through her!!
Exactly this she is so bad at her job. It would take her two minutes to check her receipt for the names of the items her content is so slapdash it’s the same with the hauls she never says how much anything is it’s so half arsed!

View attachment 1004051
She doesn’t know the names?! Would take literally 2 mins for her to check! What a lazy cow! Just when I think she can’t get any worse at this “job” 🤦🏼‍♀️
Same as prices on clothing. Rosie Henshaw does plus size try-on's and you see her actually getting into the clothes, out of them, she details everything from fit, texture, colour availability, where from and most importantly the price. People want to know these things. What's the point, otherwise?

• Heart
Came on here to say exactly this... It just screams 'I can't be arsed, it's IKEA if you want to know Google it!' wow what a fabulous influencer you are!!! Great info Emma ffs!!! If ur going to repost someone's questions then at least bleeping answer it!! 🤬😤🤬😤😤 We know it was IKEA we all saw u drag ur unwilling family around it on Saturday 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
It’s in the shorty ikea vlog from Wednesday all she has to do is look at her own “work” lazy beast

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So she started therapy Jan 2019. 3 years ago. And yet nothing has changed and she seems no happier. Great advert for that! 🙄
It’s not really therapy though is it? It’s paying someone so they have to listen to your bullshit and look interested

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.