Brummy Mummy #96 Babs doesn’t talk about Bruno, where CBBSte sleeps or her real dress size!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I speed watched her vlog ( just about bearable!) and God what a load of crap! Endless buying of Stuff! Also why does she keep TOUCHING everything g! There is still Covid around Emma yes COVID! Oooh I said it out loud! STOP BLOODY TOUCHING EVETYTHING WITH YOUR DIRTY TROTTER HANDS! Ste really is not interested at all!
She's proving daily that she couldn't care less about doing this job (that she professes to love so much) well at all. Her vlogs are literally just her walking round, groping for the correct word, huffing up the stairs, showing crap, telling us stuff we already know. I don't know what she gets paid per ad, but I suspect 1 ad gets her some peoples monthly wage and she will literally take anything because she has 0 integrity (fitbit?? Fabletics?? Lol dolls her daughter's outgrown??). Her ADs are awful, she rushes breathlessly through a script and never knows anything about a product, but as long as money keeps coming in, and she gets a freebie or two, she can kid Ste (and herself) that this really is a "job".

41 here and I had a wonder bra with removable pads AND a little pullly thing in the middle to really hoik them up 🤣. I used to wear a black one under a see through white mesh T-shirt (don’t ask🤣)
That was a look back in the day!! Remember when tops looked like underwear too?

Ok had some time this morning and watched Emma vlogs. Watching her in a weird way reassures me that although sometimes I feel like I am failing compared to her I actually have most of my tit together not sure if that makes sense to anyone?
That is the bedroom of a teenage girl not a grown married woman in my opinion and shows what little regard she gives her relationship with her husband. She is a teenager trapped in a blubbery woman’s body.
My daughter watches Saffron Barker and Anastasia Kingsnorth and I would say they are more mature than Emma in every way.
Yes! She might be more "successful" in terms of her earning power than a lot of us mere mortals, but she is desperately unfulfilled, has long peaked, her husband/children/dog definitely don't come across like they love her quite as "hard" as she thinks they do, she constantly lies, can barely string a sentence together... I wouldn't swap my life with hers for anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
wait, so babs wants us all to believe that she's SO body confident, she's been squeezing herself into jeans that were uncomfortably tight for YEARS simply because she "didn't want" to buy any clothes above a size 18?! unless they're a size 16, in which case she'll make a huge deal of how she had to size down, because sizes are so arbitrary they supposedly "mean absolutely nothing", yet she's refused to buy jeggings in a size that fit her comfortably literally because of the number on the label?!

she's been promoting herself as a body confident role model for years, yet she's only just learnt that she should be buying clothes that fit her body, not trying to fit her body into specific sized clothes?! that reel - and the following stories - are literally just babs attempting to reassure herself that it's okay to wear above a size 18, and it's totally okay because sizes are meaningless. she makes a huge deal about being plus size, yet she's made it very clear that she only perceives the very smallest of plus sizes to be acceptable. surely that reel is going to be offensive to so many of the babettes who proudly wear a size 20+ and believed babs didn't base her worth on her clothes size, because she's now made it very clear she defines herself by her size and is actually expecting praise for sizing up?! you can't simultaneously label yourself as body confident yet beg for asspats when you simply buy clothes that fit you because you view a size 20 as TOO plus-sized. she is unbelievable. 😡

Reactions: 25
So if you size up in clothes and they fit you, doesn't that mean it is your size?!? Asking for a friend (with the sparkliest most orange eyeshadow known to man)
She doesn't grasp the concept that, yeah, most of us are predominantly size X, but women's sizes vary quite wildly from shop to shop, and also depend on cut and fabric!! I'm mostly a 16, but have 14s, 18s and even a coat in a 20 in my wardrobe. 18 is clearly the most "plus size" she's willing to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She says sized up but you can be sure if the 18s were suddenly too big and she needed a 16 in everything she wouldn't call it sizing down, she would just be a 16 now. Own it Babs you're a 20, no shame in it, I was too, didn't like it either, so now I'm a 16.

Reactions: 20
Brummy's mouth says she's still an 18,
Except when she tries to wear a jean,
But her mum tum says she's more than a 20,
Because Emma's a gluten who's eaten plenty.

I'll show myself the door 🙈😅

Eta: not saying all sizes 20s are glutens. Just Emma who we all know eats 6 period cakes per month and a fist full of creme eggs as soon as she is weepy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Brummy's mouth says she's still an 18,
Except when she tries to wear a jean,
But her mum tum says she's more than a 20,
Because Emma's a gluten who's eaten plenty.

I'll show myself the door 🙈😅
No, no!! That was far superior to any of Emma's attempts at poetry!

Seriously tho, I know it's sometimes hard to accept you've put on weight and are no longer the size you may have thought or that it can be demoralising to buy something in your "usual" size and find its too small, but she needs to stop now. Not only is it tedious watching a woman desperately search for something, anything in a size 18 that she can fit into, it is, as others have said potentially very damaging!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I did see the hamster cage in Ethan's room though as I had a quick look at todays vlog. I just couldn't watch the whole thing. #freethehamsterone

Reactions: 10
Babs, you're a size 20.
Hope that helps.

Also the only reason we know this is because of your insistance in telling us every detail of your life.

If you're embarrassed (and you shouldn't be as it's no one's else's business) keep your mouth shut.

Sorry can't bring myself to watch her today, does she say where are they going to extend? It's not detached is it? The garden is already non-existent? They definitely can't extend to the front, maybe they are going to make the loft a real room or two.
Yeh where the bloomin heck are they extending to? The middle of the street?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tomorrows pit tales; will it be ex boyfriend anxiety dreams, allergies, the wrist strapped up for attention, pillow talk (about the actual pillows), CBBste snoring keeping her awake or something else……….or maybe all of the above? 😬🙄
interesting that babs has forgotten all about the wrist so severely sprained and bruised that she can barely move it and it almost warranted an emergency visit to the GP at the exact same moment that she's relishing in praise that is flooding in commending her bravery in buying jeggings that actually fit her, thus she no longer has no need for sympathy. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Jeggings can be a bugger to pull up too, no matter what size, and a ‘poorly’ wrist would make it even harder!

Reactions: 17
we are all very aware that babs gives absolutely zero fucks about the covid rules and regulations, but she has made a big deal of implying the babettes that she's implicitly following restrictions - all those daily trips to home bargains and b&m at the hight of the pandemic were absolutely essential - so i'm interested as to how she's justifying her eleven year old daughter parading around IKEA without a mask. is she literally sitting on YT swiftly deleting comments? because i can't believe there isn't a single babette who isn't questioning her on that - especially when she made such a huge deal out of the fact that erin turned eleven. i totally get that babs believes the rules don't apply tk the conways, but actually filming your family breaking the rules on multiple occasions is a little different to her usual sly deceit.

Reactions: 13
Babs, you haven't sized up, you've bought some that fit. Also they are not jeans, stop saying jeans, they are jeggings. You'd need at least a 22 in actual jeans

Reactions: 20
Yeh where the bloomin heck are they extending to? The middle of the street?
Is there enough room to expand if they levelled the garden? I mean it might leave them with a 3ft garden left over but still.

Also what is this dingbat going on about “size up” - you size up when a particular item runs small, I’m a shoe size 6 and have had to size up to 7 for a particular shoe.

You’re not sizing up Babs, you’re just wearing your true size.

Oh god she’s put that reel on tiktok too, 🙄
She needs to wind her neck in, TikTok is NOT the vehicle for Babs' ridiculous content and you'd think she'd get a bleeping clue by the poor engagement in likes & comments. Half of the comments are her replies to the comments, too! 😂😂😂 . She's clinging on by a whisker on Insta with her content, her stuff should have stayed on YouTube and Facebook. Insta is her fave, as it has the story option which gives her the vehicle to post shite all day every day (except the babbath, which must kill her LOL) literally from the second she wakes up until she goes to bed. I cannot believe the first thing she does every morning at 5.30am is reach for her phone and start recording herself yapping whilst she's still in bloody bed! She's addicted to social media. It's her true love and soulmate, her priority - not Stephen, or their kids. I'd even say Margot comes second before PUS & the kids, for content purposes to fuel her addiction. That's a very sad, pathetic choice when you have a family. She's in an unhappy marriage and looks for attention, validation and love on the internet instead.

Reactions: 13
Is she an idiot? She's literally done a reel to tell people to buy clothes that fit them as if it's a big revelation 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh the irony of the Daily Fail posting about Tattle. Clearly forgotten the Stephen Gately article then.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.