Brummy Mummy #96 Babs doesn’t talk about Bruno, where CBBSte sleeps or her real dress size!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't grasp the concept that, yeah, most of us are predominantly size X, but women's sizes vary quite wildly from shop to shop, and also depend on cut and fabric!! I'm mostly a 16, but have 14s, 18s and even a coat in a 20 in my wardrobe. 18 is clearly the most "plus size" she's willing to be.
we know she reads tattle, and we've been explain this for years, yet babs is acting like it's a whole new revelation that women's clothing sizes are totally arbitrary and not consistent. despite her claims, absolutely nobody is the exact same size in every item of clothing - and she's well aware of that if she occasionally buys a size 16 dress! she always makes a huge deal if ever she sizes down, yet refuses to admit that she sometimes has to size up - although honestly, we all know that at this point she's at least a size 20 and the size 18 is a lie - that literally proves that babs - a self-proclaimed plus size body confident role model - defines herself by the number on the label of her clothes and is ashamed to wear clothes above a size 18. that is the absolute opposite of body confident, yet the babettes in her comments are applauding her "honesty" and "bravery" in admitting that she bought jeggings in a size 20 after years of squeezing herself into clothes that were too small solely because she wanted the label to say "size 18". seriously babs, remove the bullshit "body confident" claim from your bio. it's an absolute joke, and the babettes who buy into it are totally deluded.

equally, it's entirely contradictory to claim to be body confident and that you love yourself regardless of your size, whilst simultaneously announcing that you're insecure about your "mum tum" - which in babs' case doesn't even resemble a typical "mum tum", it's just a huge amount of fat around her gunt. and it's not the "only" art of her body she's insecure about, because she's previously highlighted that she purposefully conceals the tops of her arms because she hates them. 🤷🏻‍♂️ but if you hate a certain part of your body to the degree babs clearly hates her gunt, do something about it?! like, nobody is expecting her to have a flat stomach, but the fact that having a wider waist circumference highlights that you are at higher risk of certain health issues, and the fact that babs pays no attention to her health and total shuns the idea of exercise - like, she doesn't need to embrace a restrictive diet ffs, simply increasing her vegetable intake, drinking water instead of caffeine-free cock, reducing the beige snacks and chocolate, drinking less alcohol and going out on the occasional walk would have an impact on the size of her body, in addition to her overall health and fitness levels. she seems to think it goes against the body confidence movement to make any changes to your body, and uses it as an excuse to continually gain weight and neglect her health, which makes absolutely zero sense. she's not bleeping body confident anyway, but even if she was it hardly betrays her decision to embrace and love her body at any and every size to improve her health, and in doing so, potentially reduce the size of her body and the "mum tum" she hates. why walk around feeling hugely insecure about your gunt when you haven't even tried to do anything about it?! the whole body confident bandwagon is so bleeping frustrating when it's manipulated by influenzas like babs to justification to promote an unhealthy lifestyle under the guise that making any alterations to your health, which in turn impacts your size and weight, somehow means you're not body confident. either accept your gunt and shut the duck up abott it, or do something about it! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is she an idiot? She's literally done a reel to tell people to buy clothes that fit them as if it's a big revelation 🙄
Revolutionary I know!
To most normal people this is such a minor and very insignificant moment in their lives which you don't even give a second thought. Especially with jeans, it's a given. But to Babs it's like the highlight of her week. What a sad existence

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh the irony of the Daily Fail posting about Tattle. Clearly forgotten the Stephen Gately article then.
Yeah, other Tattlers here said about Meghan Markle, Caroline Flack, Princess Diana too.

They go after David & Victoria Beckham regularly, too. How hypocritical. Online newspapers & magazines have comments sections which are full of vitriol, but that's okay? Hypocrites!

Reactions: 17
Revolutionary I know!
To most normal people this is such a minor and very insignificant moment in their lives which you don't even give a second thought. Especially with jeans, it's a given. But to Babs it's like the highlight of her week. What a sad existence
Her life is just a list of endless, insignificant moments that everyone else takes for granted:

Putting a load of washing on each day
Taking the dog for a walk
Watching TV
Buying clothes that fit
Etc, etc

In the vlog Erin is wearing glasses and babs says 'you look so cute in those glasses' but now Babs is wearing similar on her stories and says they're from Amazon. I looked them up and they're just 'geek' glasses! Why do they both want to pretend they wear glasses?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Meant to raise this from yesterday's pit stories...
Who says this awfully poor choice of words regarding Blue Monday, a day on which millions worldwide would have been so low that they weren't in that position? She really needs to sew her yap up regarding sensitive topics.

View attachment 999907
at least she admits this is now her size
There are quite a good number of babettes saying similar. I think a lot of them this time have finally realised how idiotic she is regarding clothing sizes.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
what’s the betting she eats the whole pack of vitamins in one day as if they were sweets then assumes that will do her for the month?
given that she fairly recently did an ad for rowntrees chewy vitamins for adults - essentially fruit pastille sweets with added vitamins - this genuinely wouldn't surprise me! tbf - apart from the "no added sugar" aspect - rowntrees chose the perfect influenza to promote their product! most adults would simply swallow a supplement each morning and get on with their day, yet babs will only take her vitamins if - like the overgrown toddler she is - they're chewy sweet treats. and, knowing babs, she wouldn't be able to resist downing the entire box in one go. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 13
we know she reads tattle, and we've been explain this for years, yet babs is acting like it's a whole new revelation that women's clothing sizes are totally arbitrary and not consistent. despite her claims, absolutely nobody is the exact same size in every item of clothing - and she's well aware of that if she occasionally buys a size 16 dress! she always makes a huge deal if ever she sizes down, yet refuses to admit that she sometimes has to size up - although honestly, we all know that at this point she's at least a size 20 and the size 18 is a lie - that literally proves that babs - a self-proclaimed plus size body confident role model - defines herself by the number on the label of her clothes and is ashamed to wear clothes above a size 18. that is the absolute opposite of body confident, yet the babettes in her comments are applauding her "honesty" and "bravery" in admitting that she bought jeggings in a size 20 after years of squeezing herself into clothes that were too small solely because she wanted the label to say "size 18". seriously babs, remove the bullshit "body confident" claim from your bio. it's an absolute joke, and the babettes who buy into it are totally deluded.

equally, it's entirely contradictory to claim to be body confident and that you love yourself regardless of your size, whilst simultaneously announcing that you're insecure about your "mum tum" - which in babs' case doesn't even resemble a typical "mum tum", it's just a huge amount of fat around her gunt. and it's not the "only" art of her body she's insecure about, because she's previously highlighted that she purposefully conceals the tops of her arms because she hates them. 🤷🏻‍♂️ but if you hate a certain part of your body to the degree babs clearly hates her gunt, do something about it?! like, nobody is expecting her to have a flat stomach, but the fact that having a wider waist circumference highlights that you are at higher risk of certain health issues, and the fact that babs pays no attention to her health and total shuns the idea of exercise - like, she doesn't need to embrace a restrictive diet ffs, simply increasing her vegetable intake, drinking water instead of caffeine-free cock, reducing the beige snacks and chocolate, drinking less alcohol and going out on the occasional walk would have an impact on the size of her body, in addition to her overall health and fitness levels. she seems to think it goes against the body confidence movement to make any changes to your body, and uses it as an excuse to continually gain weight and neglect her health, which makes absolutely zero sense. she's not bleeping body confident anyway, but even if she was it hardly betrays her decision to embrace and love her body at any and every size to improve her health, and in doing so, potentially reduce the size of her body and the "mum tum" she hates. why walk around feeling hugely insecure about your gunt when you haven't even tried to do anything about it?! the whole body confident bandwagon is so bleeping frustrating when it's manipulated by influenzas like babs to justification to promote an unhealthy lifestyle under the guise that making any alterations to your health, which in turn impacts your size and weight, somehow means you're not body confident. either accept your gunt and shut the duck up abott it, or do something about it! 🤦🏻‍♀️
She could change the way she looks and, more importantly, FEELS with such small changes, it absolutely beggars belief that she'd rather dig her heels in and soldier on the way she is and call it body confidence. I really know when I've had an indulgent/inactive couple of days- I feel crap. She must feel awful a lot of the time. I think her biggest problem is that she doesn't like a big range of food, I think that was most obvious when they were on that cruise and her usual beige offerings weren't on offer. Her and Ste eat the same toddler type food they give the kids. All for busting out the waffles, beans and sausages for a quick tea now and then, but I don't know any self respecting adults with kids that age who still eat that sort of food on a regular basis.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I am genuinely puzzled by this latest reel.

She's had trouble with jeans being too tight.

So she bought a bigger size.

Why is this a revelation? Isn't this what everyone does? I feel like I'm missing something?!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 999907
at least she admits this is now her size
ahaa, i came here to share this exact comment! tbh, it's the kind of response i'd expect her to delete but iwlove how she's totally missed the sarcasm and replied genuinely! like, obvs this person is taking the piss - because it's actually not a huge revolutionary achievement to buy jeggings that fit rather than squishing yourself uncomfortably into a pair that are too small - apparently for years - solely because you define yourself by your clothes size. quite literally, with that #size18style hashtag, which presumably she'll now ditch since she's "bravely" admitted that she's bought some size 20 clothes - as though sizing up is a shameful secret that requires outing yourself and "confess such a transgression to your" online friends", as though people don't simply buy clothes that fit them reguardless of the number printed on the label every. bleeping. DAY. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Someone has commented “I was a size 10/12 (don’t hate me!” Why would you say that?! Just proof babs has created a page where slim is evil and you should be overweight and unhealthy to be in her gang!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
given that she fairly recently did an ad for rowntrees chewy vitamins for adults - essentially fruit pastille sweets with added vitamins - this genuinely wouldn't surprise me! tbf - apart from the "no added sugar" aspect - rowntrees chose the perfect influenza to promote their product! most adults would simply swallow a supplement each morning and get on with their day, yet babs will only take her vitamins if - like the overgrown toddler she is - they're chewy sweet treats. and, knowing babs, she wouldn't be able to resist downing the entire box in one go. 🤷🏻‍♂️
She needs a multivitamin minerals combo, those pastille ones won't touch the sides 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve just ventured into the comments on the ‘sizing up’ post. Jeez, babettes really are something else, aren’t they? I’m amazed at how many have never considered buying a bigger size in clothes. 😳🤦🏼‍♀️ These people walk among us. *shakes head*

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And in the latest vlog showing her childrens room for all to see. No respect for their privacy and Erin has as much crap and clutter as her mother!!!!
i always find it incredibly hypocritical that in babs' vlogs, she has - on multiple occasions - put huge emphasis on the fact that the kids need to clear out their books and toys etc - and in ethan's case, often stepping in while he's at school and chucking his stuff away without his permission - yet she never sorts through her own tat haul, which is literally threatening to take over their entire hobbit house - and actively buys more tat on a daily basis! why should the kids ditch their clutter - and presumably they cling onto so much stuff because they have babs as a hoarding role model - when babs absolutely refuses to throw out any of her tat?! 😡

Reactions: 22
I am genuinely puzzled by this latest reel.

She's had trouble with jeans being too tight.

So she bought a bigger size.

Why is this a revelation? Isn't this what everyone does? I feel like I'm missing something?!
Unbelievable isn’t it? 99% of the population, finding their clothes are a bit tight, realise there’s are two choices: lose weight or buy a bigger size. Babs on the other hand spends years shoehorning herself into something that doesn’t fit. Make it make sense

Reactions: 18
In the readly ad she’s just posted on her stories, she’s holding the iPad upside down and it’s annoying me far more than it should😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Someone has commented “I was a size 10/12 (don’t hate me!” Why would you say that?! Just proof babs has created a page where slim is evil and you should be overweight and unhealthy to be in her gang!!
It’s terrifying how Babs has made some sort of cult where they think you have to apologise for being smaller than a size 16… Total opposite of body positivity

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.