Brummy Mummy #96 Babs doesn’t talk about Bruno, where CBBSte sleeps or her real dress size!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t she realise it stinks of fish because everything she buys is cheap tat? She could actually buy something good quality for her daughters bedroom but nope
I think Babs has got her wires crossed. The fishy small is most definitely coming from her, not the plastic ivy 🤢🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
i know that babs is making a point to tattle by adamantly refusing to get her hair professionally cut, styled or dyed, but i actually think those hideous eyebrows need to take priority wayyy above her 50 shades of yellow hair. stedal sassoon will soon be forced to intervene and attack them with his hedge trimmer if she doesn't get them tamed. they're an absolute nightmare even before she draws them on - they're literally growing all the way down her face to the point that they're in line with the creases of her eyes! they're obvs desperate to escape her face! but to draw further attention to them by crayoning them in so heavy-handedly, especially alongside the rest of her clown make-up?! what is she trying to achieve?! and this is the woman that the babettes supposedly flock to begging for make up tutorials?! a toddler could do a better job of her make-up using their fingers and a set of poster paints! 🤣
She has three looks
1. Scruff
2. Lunatic
3. Drag queen

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I agree. She is bored and lonely and fills the void with shopping and eating. She could volunteer a couple of mornings a week, join an exercise class or go to the gym and I think this would go a long way to helping her mental health.
Note she didn't rushed to volunteer to help with the teaching crisis. Bit too much like work.

Reactions: 19
I think that for Emma particularly, the vast majority of her issues would be solved by having a regular job. Having influencing as her only job is too insular, she needs a dose of reality, and everyday problems. I can imagine she goes weeks where the only people she speaks to are her family, the therapist, and shop keepers, and I can’t imagine many people wouldn’t be depressed too with that life.

Of course I’m not minimising really mental health issues and if Emma has these, then I genuinely hope she, like anybody else who needs this, has the best help and support to deal with them. But she puts her life out there for all to judge, so here I am.
I agree with you 100%. She should get a real job, & have the social media gigs as a side hobby, with any ads/collabs as a bonus. That way, she'd instantly put a stop to the desperation posts and constant storying from the point of waking up until going to bed. Her peak has been and gone, she can't rely on this as a "career" with regular income any longer. Her light has gone out, she's unfulfilled and lonely. In fact, I'd say she's more lonely NOW than she was with toddlers when she started this whole BrummyMummyOf2 thing. You only have to look at photos/stories from 12-18 months ago and compare them to ones like today's fishy ivy one, to see that there is just no sparkle any more. No friends, & the majority of other instawankers have dropped and/or ignore her. If she got a real job she'd be opening up a world of new things and friends, as you said. I'd love to know what happened between her and Louise Pentland to end their acquaintance. So odd how they totally ignore one another now. Something big happened there.

Reactions: 15
I agree with you 100%. She should get a real job, & have the social media gigs as a side hobby, with any ads/collabs as a bonus. That way, she'd instantly put a stop to the desperation posts and constant storying from the point of waking up until going to bed. Her peak has been and gone, she can't rely on this as a "career" with regular income any longer. Her light has gone out, she's unfulfilled and lonely. In fact, I'd say she's more lonely NOW than she was with toddlers when she started this whole BrummyMummyOf2 thing. You only have to look at photos/stories from 12-18 months ago and compare them to ones like today's fishy ivy one, to see that there is just no sparkle any more. No friends, & the majority of other instawankers have dropped and/or ignore her. If she got a real job she'd be opening up a world of new things and friends, as you said. I'd love to know what happened between her and Louise Pentland to end their acquaintance. So odd how they totally ignore one another now. Something big happened there.
What? Blabs get a real job where she would have to follow rules and be told what to do? That will never happen, she’s been queen blabs for too long

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She'll never get a proper job because she'll NEVER EVER be allowed back into teaching with what they have access to seeing online, (no disrespect to ANY teachers here as I think you all do an amazing job, my kids can be vile so you have it tough 🤣🤣) but I honestly think Emma just could not cut it in the real world now as she has only ever known Education settings - School, Uni, School..... before chucking it all in and ruining her families life by going online! She's got no hope of doing anything else now! Plus she's too lazy and spoilt.

Reactions: 14
No therapy today but again she is out spending unnecessary money whilst some of us have been on the waiting list for therapy for months because we can’t pay for private ones 🙃

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Did anyone see the article on the Daily Mail yesterday about former Blue Peter presenter Zoe Salmon? It was basically saying she looks unrecognisable because she has brown hair, typical Daily Mail crap but it said in the article that Zoe Salmon was 42 and honestly, babs looks like she could be her Mother rather than 2 years older (at the absolute most, babs is probably only 18 months older).

How can babs look at people the same age as her, and not want to have a drastic overhaul of her lifestyle? Just absolutely beggars belief.

Reactions: 12
Did anyone see the article on the Daily Mail yesterday about former Blue Peter presenter Zoe Salmon? It was basically saying she looks unrecognisable because she has brown hair, typical Daily Mail crap but it said in the article that Zoe Salmon was 42 and honestly, babs looks like she could be her Mother rather than 2 years older (at the absolute most, babs is probably only 18 months older).

How can babs look at people the same age as her, and not want to have a drastic overhaul of her lifestyle? Just absolutely beggars belief.
Myleene Klass is only 6 months younger than Emma and Alex Jones from The One Show is 6 months older. Could probably think of more.

• Wow
The room reveal makes me so cross for Erin, why does her personal space need to plastered on social media? And her mum did it as a “surprise”; maybe Erin, at 11, would have liked to at least help revamp her room to her own ideas (which she obviously has, hence the ivy, unless her mum forced that too?) and tastes, or is it mum’s way or the highway?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
How can she show all her online ‘friends’ before Erin’s even seen it herself! Revolting woman

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
The room reveal makes me so cross for Erin, why does her personal space need to plastered on social media? And her mum did it as a “surprise”; maybe Erin, at 11, would have liked to at least help revamp her room to her own ideas (which she obviously has, hence the ivy, unless her mum forced that too?) and tastes, or is it mum’s way or the highway?
I was just coming on to say this ….. No Emma allow Erin to design the space herself!!! That’s what tweens/teens want to do, it’s called becoming independent (and that’s where this falls down as Babs needs to be in control)
Poor Erin 🥲

• Sad
Basically Erin's room has been done in Bab's taste and style which she took from tik tok. How controlling.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
How can Emma think it's ok to do all of this in Erin's personal space without Erin's input 🤬🤬 But that's not the worst part! Showing it off to the world before the brat child has even seen it herself is disgusting. What a controlling witch! Everyday there is a new low!!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
My 9 year old would be very upset if I tried to sort her room. Truth be told, my daughters room makes me itch but I tell her it’s her space. She has no boundaries with her children. Erin Is at the age of wanting to be independent and find her own tastes etc - even if she asked for the naff ivy, surely she could have waited for her to come home and say where she wanted it hanging?
Tne content has been dragging for weeks now but this weeks has been absolute dross!

Reactions: 16

i think that, in itself, is the problem! babs looks so much older than the vast majority of women her age, she's seemingly oblivious to the fact that they are of a similar age to her! she's adamant that - apart from the real housewives of wherever the duck - there are no women over the age of 40 on TV! it's simply because babs sees these women and - understandbly - assumes that they're much younger than her, because they don't resemble babs: a forty-four year old toddler, trapped in the body of a 65 year old! if babs doesn't see herself eflected back at her, she simply assumes that a woman isn't her age - because obvs a woman does not fit babs' stereotypical view of a 44 year old unless she is a replica image of babs - beige, waxy skin, sunken eyes, "mum tum" always concealed by shapeless, sack-like frocks, destroyed yellow hair, inability to walk up the stairs without extreme breathlessness, absolutely zero interest in her health, fuelled by pure sugar with a thick layer of make-up applied like a pantomime dame! remember that time she FUMING when searching for swimming costumes that the plus-size model wasn't an exact mirror image if babs herself? no mum tum?! definitely not plus size OR over 40! 🤦🏻‍♀️

babs would never believe that zoe salmon - or the reams of other women who adorn her tv screen who are well over the age of forty, including the entire cast if her beloved SATC, even in the very first series - are above the age of 40, because her perception of a 40 year old woman is totally skewed. when babs looks in the mirror, she sees the reflection of a far older woman gurning abck at her, and interprets that as the standard appearance of women her age, thus anyone else MUST be younger, and babs won't bother to alter her lifestyle because she doesn't understand that she could look so much more her age if she did! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.