Brummy Mummy #96 Babs doesn’t talk about Bruno, where CBBSte sleeps or her real dress size!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think what is worse is if it is not staged and Erin just knows she has to give a big fake reaction to the situation as that is her life.
All for the Gram! All for content! If it's not on the internet did it even happen 🙄🤦‍♀️ Emma is a vile human being and ab even worse mother!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So Put Upon Steve has done the school run whilst Babs faffs and hides in Erin's room, ffs. She cannot call spraying febreze on plastic ivy, shopping for command hooks and m putting it on insta a job. If she got in the real world she'd get more followers without buying bots!

Reactions: 15
So staged and set up. Imagine showing strangers your kids bedroom before the kid. Totally disgusting invasion of privacy.

Reactions: 15
Maybe it’s just me (I’m a bit funny about certain cleaning products as they trigger my sons asthma) but I wouldn’t be spraying plastic (or anything else) with Febreeze and putting it in my kids room. There’s all sorts of horrible crap in these things.

Reactions: 16
All for the Gram! All for content! If it's not on the internet did it even happen 🙄🤦‍♀️ Emma is a vile human being and ab even worse mother!
and ofc, erin will have to have performed perfectly - which undoubtedly meant multiple re-takes! erin's excitement was obviously faked, with the leaping around etc - but probably more so since she'd been made to react multiple times until her performance matched babs' expectations! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Erin is too young to go on Insta etc., isn't the legal min. age 13? She's only just turned 11. Babs should not be encouraging that, but she is. Awful. That kid is in for a world of embarrassment in Senior School. Babs is so desperate for content, she's now roping Erin in. So bad.
Too young for YouTube too, but that didn't stop "Erin's world" trying to happen a few years ago! 🤣

Reactions: 14
Too young for YouTube too, but that didn't stop "Erin's world" trying to happen a few years ago! 🤣
And too old to not wear a facemask. Shame that doesn't happen or be encouraged. Parenting priorities are all wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
As much as Erin’s fake scrunched nose thingy irritates me I felt sorry for her having her personal effects filmed for everyone to see, She seemed so much younger than 11 in the video, I know she seemed happy but even so it was bloody out of order

I can’t even imagine how these instagram children are being affected by the constant filming and invasion of their privacy

and what’s more outrageous is blabs goes to a therapist but fails to understand her children have no one to confide in about the fact fuckwit tramples on their childhood at every opportunity she’s just there banging on about her hurt feelings 🤬

Reactions: 22
I think the adverts on tattle know what Babs needs! 🤣😳

Screenshot_2022-01-21-05-34-16-228.jpg

And she's watching the tourist, a 6 part series? That will take 6 bleeping months to finish then

• Haha
Reactions: 18
DBF9C8E7-4B39-4133-8281-164EE78971E2.jpeg

She doesn’t know the names?! Would take literally 2 mins for her to check! What a lazy cow! Just when I think she can’t get any worse at this “job” 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
*I'm great at my job, you may think I'm a brat? Constantly filling my home with tat!*

What's happened to the furniture from Erin's room, the beloved wedding presents (brown drawers that were painted), the furniture from her room, does she just skip it?

View attachment 1004051
She doesn’t know the names?! Would take literally 2 mins for her to check! What a lazy cow! Just when I think she can’t get any worse at this “job” 🤦🏼‍♀️

Came on here to say exactly this... It just screams 'I can't be arsed, it's IKEA if you want to know Google it!' wow what a fabulous influencer you are!!! Great info Emma ffs!!! If ur going to repost someone's questions then at least bleeping answer it!! 🤬😤🤬😤😤 We know it was IKEA we all saw u drag ur unwilling family around it on Saturday 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Came on here to say exactly this... It just screams 'I can't be arsed, it's IKEA if you want to know Google it!' wow what a fabulous influencer you are!!! Great info Emma ffs!!! If ur going to repost someone's questions then at least bleeping answer it!! 🤬😤🤬😤😤 We know it was IKEA we all saw u drag ur unwilling family around it on Saturday 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
She NEVER knows what anything is called, where its from, or how much it is. She is absolutely useless!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's literally her job and it would take 30 seconds for her to check but she's too lazy. What does she do all day in top top 'working'?? I always piss myself when she says 'on my lunch break' like her whole life isn't one big lunch break 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
So she started therapy Jan 2019. 3 years ago. And yet nothing has changed and she seems no happier. Great advert for that! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is it not part of the influencer manual to only post direct information when being paid for it ?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The new ad explains the reappearance of the Fitbit over the last few days! 🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.