Brummy Mummy #96 Babs doesn’t talk about Bruno, where CBBSte sleeps or her real dress size!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is beginning to look like a pantomime dame 🤡
I have to say ,every time I apply make up, I'm extra careful to blend...blend....blend! I've even muted my eyeshadow cos I'm terrified of rocking her 🤡 make up. I should be grateful that she's influenced me into not looking like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That poor dog! She clearly did not want to be held up by her front paws being forced to stand in her 2 back legs. She was biting Emma’s hands in protest. It’s so bad for puppies backs and hips!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
That poor dog! She clearly did not want to be held up by her front paws being forced to stand in her 2 back legs. She was biting Emma’s hands in protest. It’s so bad for puppies backs and hips!
Yep! It really is! She rags that dog around like a bleeping toy! 🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I have to say ,every time I apply make up, I'm extra careful to blend...blend....blend! I've even muted my eyeshadow cos I'm terrified of rocking her 🤡 make up. I should be grateful that she's influenced me into not looking like her.
that whole drama in her stories this morning about wanting to put make-up on to feel "fancy" was all aimed at tattle, as usual! the purposeful reference to "too much highlighter" and "too much blusher", and then making a point of the fact that she's also gonna layer on the sparkly eyeshadow - obvs with zero attempts at blending - hi babs! 👋🏻

it was all bullshit anyway - she obvs applied excessive pantomime same make-up to record an ad. it's the only reason she bothers to trowel it on - the fake voice, fake lisp and the pretence that she puts effort into her appearance is babs' ad-filming combo! 👌🏻

Reactions: 15
that whole drama in her stories this morning about wanting to put make-up on to feel "fancy" was all aimed at tattle, as usual! the purposeful reference to "too much highlighter" and "too much blusher", and then making a point of the fact that she's also gonna layer on the sparkly eyeshadow - obvs with zero attempts at blending - hi babs! 👋🏻

it was all bullshit anyway - she obvs applied excessive pantomime same make-up to record an ad. it's the only reason she bothers to trowel it on - the fake voice, fake lisp and the pretence that she puts effort into her appearance is babs' ad-filming combo! 👌🏻
Exactly she’s so transparent

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s been 9 years since she had her last child. When is she going to realise she can’t blame her “mum tum” on pregnancy any more and just admit she’s a fat fucker 😂 you’re not 3 weeks postpartum babs, you have no excuse!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
WTF has she drawn those ridiculous eyebrows on for?!!!!! 🤭🙈🤡😂😂😂😂😂
i know that babs is making a point to tattle by adamantly refusing to get her hair professionally cut, styled or dyed, but i actually think those hideous eyebrows need to take priority wayyy above her 50 shades of yellow hair. stedal sassoon will soon be forced to intervene and attack them with his hedge trimmer if she doesn't get them tamed. they're an absolute nightmare even before she draws them on - they're literally growing all the way down her face to the point that they're in line with the creases of her eyes! they're obvs desperate to escape her face! but to draw further attention to them by crayoning them in so heavy-handedly, especially alongside the rest of her clown make-up?! what is she trying to achieve?! and this is the woman that the babettes supposedly flock to begging for make up tutorials?! a toddler could do a better job of her make-up using their fingers and a set of poster paints! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
All she needs to do is blend, I wear much darker eye makeup than Babs on a normal day, but it doesn't looks anywhere near as much as her. BLEND IT BABS!

And tbh put the eyeliner down, a pencil brush and a dark (matte) brown or black eye shadow instead would look 364% better.

Oh and I whilst I'm doing make up tips, look at your face with no makeup on in natural light, see where the light hits? Put highlighter there and there only. (And a sneaky extra one, dont put blusher on the apples of your cheeks, put it on your cheek bone and blend up towards your temples)

Reactions: 13
Omg, this mornings stories!! Emma has a busy day ahead airing the fishy-smelling plastic ivy she bought for Erin's room, febreezing it, and attempting to find a way to hang it. 😳😳

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Omg, this mornings stories!! Emma has a busy day ahead airing the fishy-smelling plastic ivy she bought for Erin's room, febreezing it, and attempting to find a way to hang it. 😳😳
Fishy smelling plastic ivy- grim!! More plastic tat! Why didn’t the Plant Kween buiy her daughter a nice trailing ivy plant?!
So her answer is a to febreeze it? Not actually WASH it since its plastic. Bu then she doesn’t wash herself so suppose expecting her to wash anything else is a bit hopeful!!

Reactions: 14
She couldn't find her dressing gown? You have more than one Babs, it's not like you can lose 5+ dressing gowns in that hobbit house.

Reactions: 19
Why doesn’t she realise it stinks of fish because everything she buys is cheap tat? She could actually buy something good quality for her daughters bedroom but nope

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.