Brummy Mummy #96 Babs doesn’t talk about Bruno, where CBBSte sleeps or her real dress size!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I said earlier in the thread that her jeggings would be baggy in the bum and thigh if she only had to size up due to her mum tum and she posted a story about the jeggings being baggy in the bum! Does this count as a tingo?
Give yourself a TINGO 🎉🎉 and a can of cock to celebrate 🎊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
🤣 I always hate to babfend, but these snuddy type tops tend to come in adult or child, not sizes, I got my other half one for Xmas and it looks like a dress! 🤣
i'm pretty sure she got it from primark, and the one i bought, there were a small range of sizes. 🤷🏻‍♂️ although it may be different in the men's range. i think the point is that she supposedly bought the snuddie as a present for steve, yet she's the one always wearing it. she always makes a point if the fact that cbbste wears shorts *shock, horror* IN THE WINTER, often with sly photos of him on the sofa to prove it. thus it seems fairly unlikely steve would be rapid with joy to receive a huge snuggly hoodie, and undoubtedly hasn't worn it once. and even if he wanted to, i doubt he'd get a look in. it was a classic case of what babs wants, babs gets. SHE wanted a snuddie, but she saw an opportunity to buy one under the guise that it was for steve - and then, despite her stash of dressing gowns, obvs claimed it for herself. definitely an ulterior motive! 🤣

as for that photo of her wearing the snuddie while "hanging out the fishy ivy" this morning 🤢 - and honestly, when she initially mentioned she was going to hang it outside, i genuinely thought it was gonna be chucked on the washing line, next to the rice! 🤣 - she looks genuinely awful. like, she more so than usual. i actually did a double take, because - although she's wearing an over-sized snuddie - her top half actually looks square. her gunt is massive - which is not even a comment on her overall weight, more that fact that it cannot be healthy to be carrying that amount of weight around her stomach?! - along with the eight chins, chubby trotters and meaty thumbs that she seems so proud of. it's embarrassing. it's not even that she looks rough - it's the fact that she chose to share that photo with the world! why?! and how can she look at that photo and not realise that she desperately needs to make changes to her health - and not solely based on her weight! her overall yellowing, waxy appearance screams "feed me vitamins! and water! PLEASE!" 🤦🏻‍♀️

and as for her size, i'm glad she's announced that she's no longer a size 18, because that photo leaves the world in absolutely no doubt! #definitelyNOTasize18

Reactions: 11
The lack of privacy for those children is becoming terrifying. Somebody needs to step in ASAP and slow her down.

Reactions: 23
I do tidy my teenage boys rooms, purely because my anxiety problems are worse around mess and clutter. They understand this and have said they have no problem with it.
I also let them know before I do it and actually use the words" is there anything you dont want me to see or touch, if so move it"
However their rooms are decorated with wallpaper, fitting bedding etc that they chose as I would never dream of imposing my tastes on them.
I also dont plaster them or their rooms on SM.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I do tidy my son’s room because it just bugs me if left a mess for too long. However I don’t go through his stuff I just place in neat piles for him to sort ( which he does) then i dust/hoover etc. I do it on a Tuesday (Team TOMM!) & he knows this so usually it’s not too bad! His room is themed round his fave sport and he had loads of input but i did get final say on blinds as they were £££! I would not dream of showing his private space online without his ok and I certainly would never reveal his room make over to a load of strangers before he’d seen it 😡😡
But Emma has nothing for content- she’s boring, she’s not clever or witty or funny, she has no interests, no friends, she can’t cook, she can’t decorate or do DIY, she’s soooo lazy and filthy so can’t do cleaning type content. So what’s left - buying endless tat and making stupid reels which are gross and disgusting because she has NOTHING ELSE!

Reactions: 16
I noticed in the bedroom reveal that it looks like Erin has an iphone in her hand? She said Erin's going to do a reel soon. So is Erin on Instagram etc so she's now got access to the internet, so can see all sorts about her mother and read any negative comments.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Well I think that, from the room reveal, we can all agree that Princess brat Erin is not a threat of the triple variety 🤦‍♀️🙄
Completely staged.
Completely fake.
Completely vomit inducing.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I noticed in the bedroom reveal that it looks like Erin has an iphone in her hand? She said Erin's going to do a reel soon. So is Erin on Instagram etc so she's now got access to the internet, so can see all sorts about her mother and read any negative comments.
Access to Tattle hurrah 😀

• Haha
Yeah, she was gifted one of babs old iPhone for her birthday! Didn't even think about it at the time, but she could be reading along here (but highly doubt it!), a simple Google of any of their names tattle is bound to be high up there on the results!

• Angry
…….acting skills need work plus I’m pretty certain that long bob hair cut inspiration was balls too as Erin’s hair is the sane length as before 🤔
Erin's hair has had what looks like a blunt trim. Ot is exactly the same as its been the last couple of years!

Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20220120_200755_com.instagram.android.jpg

So Bab you're gonna be watching what next? I believe you mean The Tourist !🤦. This programme does require a certain element of concentration Bab, I don't really think you're gonna last more than 15 mins before you shuffle off to your pit of dreams 😴😴😴😴.

• Haha
Well I think that, from the room reveal, we can all agree that Princess brat Erin is not a threat of the triple variety 🤦‍♀️🙄
Completely staged.
Completely fake.
Completely vomit inducing.
Agreed, the kid was jumping before she'd hardly got in the room, and where and when did she change out of her school uniform then?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Agreed, the kid was jumping before she'd hardly got in the room, and where and when did she change out of her school uniform then?
I did think that about the (lack of) school uniform initially but then realised that my primary aged one goes to school in PE stuff on PE days. They stopped them changing at school post lockdown.

Reactions: 10
Erin's hair has had what looks like a blunt trim. Ot is exactly the same as its been the last couple of years!
that whole "looking for photos of a long bob cut" or whatever she claimed she was searching for was obvs a blatant lie to increase engagement, because obvs the babettes would flock to tag her in relevant photos, knowing she isn't capable of the "adulting" task of a basic google search, desperate to display their devotion to the kween, enticed by the idea that they may potentially choose the new hairstyle for the golden child! as always, babs saw an opportunity to increase engagement - undoubtedly prior to an ad - so whacked a question box in her stories, despite giving zero fucks about the responses.

of course she wasn't going to allow toddler erin to have a hairstyle with layers! it must match babs' own hacked hair so that they can "twin" in their headbands. and anyway, it's far too grown up! if babs had her own way, she'd still be tying her hair up in pigtails! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Erin is too young to go on Insta etc., isn't the legal min. age 13? She's only just turned 11. Babs should not be encouraging that, but she is. Awful. That kid is in for a world of embarrassment in Senior School. Babs is so desperate for content, she's now roping Erin in. So bad.

Reactions: 12
I think what is worse is if it is not staged and Erin just knows she has to give a big fake reaction to the situation as that is her life.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.