Brummy Mummy #96 Babs doesn’t talk about Bruno, where CBBSte sleeps or her real dress size!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with you all about TT’s room, why can nothing be private!!!! I wonder if E knows that her mom has shown her room and it’s contents to the world, I noticed on the book shelves the miraculous dolls and as we have all said before kids are cruel, Erin could get picked on for still having dolls at 11!! I’m not saying it’s wrong she has them but some kids are vile and will see it as babyish

Reactions: 15
I really like E’s room but ofc she’s had no input in it really!! Wouldn’t it be something you did together as mother and daughter time on a weekend or after school one evening? I’m not a parent but I feel like that’s what I would do. I’d be so annoyed if I came home and didn’t get to help with my own room… and also at the fact like everybody on IG has seen my bedroom before me. Also again not a parent but just judging babs, I wouldn’t ever put pictures of my childrens rooms online if I had a big following like she does. She has an open profile so god knows who is looking at her page. People with the wrong intentions would get off seeing a “tweens” room. It doesn’t need to be on the internet. I really hate how she shows her entire house on YT and IG too. I feel like I know the layout of her home but she’s lucky us tattlers don’t have bad intentions!! Just saying that somebody out there could work out where she is and work out how to get straight to the kids rooms… makes me sick to be honest.

ETA: thread suggestion. Thought I was just doing a whole new post but as I was the last to comment it’s just added it on the bottom sorry!!

Thread suggestion: “sizing up” and fishy tat, our babs content just won’t last!

(Absolutely shocking but my first thread suggestion 🤣🤣)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Cue stories with brat girl squealing with joy and squinting her smile to show that she loves. Babs. Hard. For decorating her room and to show us cowbags that we are just wrong about her mum. Let's hope TTT is on top form today!

Reactions: 21
Agree with you all.

I am on a massive declutter spree at my house at the moment-everywhere is ordered...except for my children's rooms. I have offered to do it for them/help them but they have refused and I respect their boundaries and personal space.

Also the miraculous dolls on the shelf...in the comments Emma said Erin got them for Xmas. My 7yr old has them. I would have thought the show/dolls were a bit babyish for Erin and Emma has just provided another opportunity for classmates to take the piss

Reactions: 16
Does anyone else remember when TT didnt want her dolls house any more. Emma nearly had a break down! Stored it in the garage for her grandchildren!! 🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I agree with you all about TT’s room, why can nothing be private!!!! I wonder if E knows that her mom has shown her room and it’s contents to the world, I noticed on the book shelves the miraculous dolls and as we have all said before kids are cruel, Erin could get picked on for still having dolls at 11!! I’m not saying it’s wrong she has them but some kids are vile and will see it as babyish
the public reveal of erin's room all over SM just shows her total lack of respect for her daughter's privacy AND confirms that, as always, content is her priority. erin may well have requested the plastic tat ivy, but surely - at the age of eleven - she would like to have been involved in decorating her own bedroom?! for babs to do it all while erin is at school just shows how controlling she is. everything has to be done HER way, and allowing erin to be involved would threaten her dominance. obvs there will be a big "room reveal" reel - and undoubtedly it will be dragged out into a vlog 🤦🏻‍♀️ - showing erin being shown her bedroom on her return home from school, hours after she's revealed it to "the people" - far more important to share that reveal on SM as soon as possible, duck the fact that her daughter hasn't seen it, and may not want it plastered all over the internet. 😡

*cue erin being told to feign shock and happiness, with squealing and jumping around in joy, and the fake scrunched-nose smile. 🤦🏻‍♀️

it's bad enough that the internet saw erin's bedroom before she did - overlooking the fact that it's even worse that the internet have seen erin's bedroom at all - but the total lack of respect for her daughter's privacy is appalling. eleven year old erin may not want her doll collection to be viewed by the world - or the teedy on her bed - or her collection of plush toys. there's nothing wrong with an eleven year old having any of those things, but kids are cruel and will use that to pick on her. it's just like when babs badly painted that chest of drawers, and made a point of showing the contents of the drawers as she removed them - revealing a number of baby dolls, which undoubtedly were only there because babs insisted erin cling onto them - as always, placing her at risk of bullying by literally handing her classmates ammunition to use against her. 😔

I can only assume Babs shares this type of stuff not just for content but because she's waiting for her mother of the century award. Can't wait for Eri to start high school and visit probably friend's houses whose parents are far richer and report back to Babs that her room and house is crap and tiny in comparison

Reactions: 14
Genuinely looking at this needing to go on her profile and see if it's real or one of our photoshops because I'd have scrolled past laughing but the pj photos are making me think it's an actual photo.....that she's chosen to share 😂. It actually makes me feel uneasy looking at it because I know we joke but that's the most mentally ill I've ever seen her look (and that's me #beingkind 😳👀)
I totally agree with you. I unfollowed her a few weeks back and dip in here now and again and I had to do a double take, she really looks very ill and unhinged somewhat. Hope she gets real help soon as it's not good having to witness this woman spiralling downwards.

did anyone else notice in babs' latest vlog when erin is sorting thru her book collection, babs makes a point if saying ethan is into HP again *eye roll* - as though the kid who literally takes a wand to ikea actually stopped liking HP, that was simply babs' excuse to deck his bedroom out in babyish disney tat, like she wanted - mentioning that erin would be handing down her HP collection to ethan! so HP is finally deemed age-appropriate for ethan?! he must be delighted that he's actually permitted to read the books he adores!

• Haha
Filmed the room reveal aswell then! Her fake laughing is pathetic
…….acting skills need work plus I’m pretty certain that long bob hair cut inspiration was balls too as Erin’s hair is the sane length as before 🤔

• Haha
I can only assume Babs shares this type of stuff not just for content but because she's waiting for her mother of the century award. Can't wait for Eri to start high school and visit probably friend's houses whose parents are far richer and report back to Babs that her room and house is crap and tiny in comparison
cbbste is probably whacking one up on excel as we speak...! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg I said earlier in the thread that her jeggings would be baggy in the bum and thigh if she only had to size up due to her mum tum and she posted a story about the jeggings being baggy in the bum! Does this count as a tingo?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
erin's room was supposedly so cluttered that babs insisted she sort thru her books and donate some. erin donated about 30 books, to clear some space....so babs immediately has to run out and buy her new books to replace them?! where is the logic?! it's a constant cycle of more clutter to replace the clutter! no wonder their hobbit house is filled to the rafters with tat - even if they manage to get rid of a few items, they are immediately replaced, thus the amount of stuff in their house remains the same. it's like babs' plan to get rid of some of her mugs - not to actually reduce her needlessly excessive collection, nut simply so she can buy more?! 🤦🏻‍♀️ #babslogic

Reactions: 23
So she’s got Erin a new desk (we haven’t seen the one Ethan was promised when redecorating his old room?) she’s decorated Erin’s room even more, added more shite and reorganised AND bought Erin some more books because she’s donating some?! Has Ethan disappeared off the face of the earth? I don’t remember her mentioning him since she screeched at him in her club stories? (I haven’t watched the most recent vlog so I could be wrong). She seems to be so involved with giving Erin absolutely everything she wants and seems to constantly forget Ethan. It’s sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Cue stories with brat girl squealing with joy and squinting her smile to show that she loves. Babs. Hard. For decorating her room and to show us cowbags that we are just wrong about her mum. Let's hope TTT is on top form today!
Tingo to meeeeeeeeeeeee 🍹

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This top is one she declared was for cbbste, think she bought it for him, it would be huge on him so probably another #ulteriormotive
🤣 I always hate to babfend, but these snuddy type tops tend to come in adult or child, not sizes, I got my other half one for Xmas and it looks like a dress! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg I said earlier in the thread that her jeggings would be baggy in the bum and thigh if she only had to size up due to her mum tum and she posted a story about the jeggings being baggy in the bum! Does this count as a tingo?
Yes, I'd say so. Tingo! 🎉 to you

...and Tingo! 🎉 to acorncollector for Erin room reveal filming prediction

😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.