Brummy Mummy #92 Ruddy this, ruddy that, ruddy hell your content’s wack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched a couple of minutes of her vlog & thought exactly the same as all of you - if you just listened to it & didn’t see how old the kids were, you would TOTALLY think she was talking to 2-4 year olds (at the most)
WHY is she talking in a baby sing-song voice and making an (almost) 11 year old sit with bleeping Santa?!!! When my daughter was 11 we took her to Amsterdam for the weekend (not to take drugs or go to the red light district, obvs 🤣) - but to go to see Anne Frank’s house & go on a barge & do stuff like that. NOT seeing a toddler film & Santa 😩 Poor Erin.
They might be going to see the toddler film because it is on at the right time for Babs to be back home and in her pj's at 5pm

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think she babies those KIDDOS 🤮 cos she knows once they’re older and out the door CBBSte won’t be far behind and then she’ll be left alone and get crushed by her own hoard of tat 🤣🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think she babies those KIDDOS 🤮 cos she knows once they’re older and out the door CBBSte won’t be far behind and then she’ll be left alone and get crushed by her own hoard of tat 🤣🥴
You can guarantee she'll still make cinnamon buns on a Saturday morning though......

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She must bribe the kids to do things like Thomas Land

Reactions: 15
i for one
You can guarantee she'll still make cinnamon buns on a Saturday morning though......
you say that, but i don't remember seeing her rehashed cinnamon buns with blueberry confetti and excessive jizzy icing photo for a while. has she given up the fake baking? or has it become to much effort to even share rehashed content?!

*cue a photo of her cinnamon buns on saturday morning, along with the reminder that cutting the dough into four instead of six means you get bigger buns - duh! - that it's imperative you add extra icing and that the jus roll cinnamon bubs can be found in the fridge section if the supermarket. i await my tingo....! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I remember a while ago she posted saying she would quite like another baby but Ste said no - she's desperate to hold on to those toddler years and attempt to stay relevant in the mummy scene!

• Wow
  • Sad
I remember a while ago she posted saying she would quite like another baby but Ste said no - she's desperate to hold on to those toddler years and attempt to stay relevant in the mummy scene!
Really, she wants another baby? That's why she's got the puppy then

yet she supposedly HATED the baby years, and being a mum to a baby and a toddler. she's made that perfectly clear on multiple occasions. if cbbste had agreed, she totally would have a had a baby for content and to desperately cling to her toddler mum following. there is absolutely no doubt about it. in that respect, i'm almost glad she got a puppy instead....

Think I’m going to suffer her latest vlog you cowbags make it sound so enticing . Volume off though can’t suffer her constant rambling on

• Haha
I don’t know any kids over 5 or 6 tops who have that ridiculous elf 🙈🙈🙈 and what in the blue sky is this make up application all about????
Is it makeup or has she been gobbling up her entire advent calendar...again

• Haha
Omg she is so out of breath walking in that vlog?? 🙈🙈🙈 constantly speaks for them to, she acts like they are 3 and 5

I think she is incapable of having any kind of sensible conversation with her kids??? Everything is so high pitched and her trying to be cutesy?? God knows how she will cope with puberty chat and sex convos!!! She acts like she is raising a confident feminist then proceeds to speak to her like she is a needy toddler??? As always a walking talking contradiction!

Last edited:
Whay grown adult goes on about theory own birthday so much? And about their exes and all the other crap she bleats about.

Take up as much room as you need in the world?!?! Yeah Babs your overbearing and stamp down on the rest of your family.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well she’s taking up more space than ever now. Her work is done! #notasize18
Oh and babs you’re still in a job you’re utterly crap at! Hope that helps!

Reactions: 16
I watched a couple of minutes of her vlog & thought exactly the same as all of you - if you just listened to it & didn’t see how old the kids were, you would TOTALLY think she was talking to 2-4 year olds (at the most)
WHY is she talking in a baby sing-song voice and making an (almost) 11 year old sit with bleeping Santa?!!! When my daughter was 11 we took her to Amsterdam for the weekend (not to take drugs or go to the red light district, obvs 🤣) - but to go to see Anne Frank’s house & go on a barge & do stuff like that. NOT seeing a toddler film & Santa 😩 Poor Erin.
That's such a great trip to take your daughter on. Think of all the wonderful places that Babs could take the kids - and yet she goes on numerous Disney holidays every.single.year.

Reactions: 10
Whay grown adult goes on about theory own birthday so much? And about their exes and all the other crap she bleats about.

Take up as much room as you need in the world?!?! Yeah Babs your overbearing and stamp down on the rest of your family.
If she doesn't go on about it how will the brands know to gift her shite ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bab, pinning her arms by her sides to give the illusion she's still a size #18...give over love we have evidence that you're bigger than you like to think you are 🤦.
Why why why. Body confidence please Babs

Bab, pinning her arms by her sides to give the illusion she's still a size #18...give over love we have evidence that you're bigger than you like to think you are 🤦.
Wonder what Babs was thinking in that photo of how she really looks. Probably cursing the person taking the photo as they weren't stood on a chair to take it and Babs knew it'd end up here 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.