Brummy Mummy #92 Ruddy this, ruddy that, ruddy hell your content’s wack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Approaching your 44th birthday, who cares about what happened with an ex 20 years ago. Ffs get over it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Approaching your 44th birthday, who cares about what happened with an ex 20 years ago. Ffs get over it.
On one hand Babs harps back to the past all the time and on the other she races through the seasons like there's no tomorrow. Why can't she just live in the present and enjoy it? Bizarre behaviour

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Whay grown adult goes on about theory own birthday so much? And about their exes and all the other crap she bleats about.

Take up as much room as you need in the world?!?! Yeah Babs your overbearing and stamp down on the rest of your family.
her aim for her forty-fourth year is to take up MORE space?! is she finally going to admit she's larger than a size 18?! 🤣

blah, blah, blah with the usual "woe is me, i dressed solely in black" pity post - and as for the cardigan around her waist to conceal her gunt, that's a trick she's still using today, expect now it's with an ugly designer handbag! tbh, i have to applaud on the fact that she didn't mention that at the age of 24, she was a size 10 but adamant she was fat based on a comment from an ex about her squishy tummy. 🙄🙄

i'll tell you something babs - by the age of 44, most people have moved on from the fact that they were dumped in their early twenties - y'know, especially when they're supposedly happily married with a husband who adores them. 🤷🏻‍♂️

as for her being in a job she was" utterly crap at", is that her admitting she was a tit RE teacher?!

oh, and babs, you utter skank; we all know that you can more than afford new pants, so ffs buy some instead of plastic tat, and stop sharing your underwear issues with the world. perhaps dedicate your forty-fourth year to protecting your kids against inevitable bullying. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Another picture of Vile Babs with ner arms looking deformed trying to hide her true size and CBBSte clearly hanging from the kitchen light fitting to get that angle 🙄🤬
Give it up Emma. These weekly grid posts of you loving yourself because Emma of 20 years ago was apparently an unloved, down trodden introvert who only wore black, are getting beyond boring now. Nobody cares!
You take up way too much room Bab. Just your voice in my ears would be enough to tip me over the edge. That's without your not a size 18 arse getting in the way!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
“If anything I try to make myself larger in the world.” Posted under a photo trying to make herself as small as possible 🙄 She is such a twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Think I’m going to suffer her latest vlog you cowbags make it sound so enticing . Volume off though can’t suffer her constant rambling on
The volume has to be on for this one - at least when they're at Thomas land and the kids are dragged on the little rides and taken to see "Maaarrryy Christmas" oh and not forgetting her squeals of delight at real snow!

Reactions: 11
I’m out of words, just suffered the blog, those poor kids being babied at Thomas Land with the rest of the toddlers. I think our Babs was on something that day, so hyper and fake animated you‘d think she was showing round a nursery class. As for the birthday post, the rehashed content is lost on me as i can’t get past the appalling grammar. I thought she had a Masters 🤣 but she seems unable to use English or form complex or compound sentences 😡 You. dont. need. a. Fullstop. every. Few. Words - has she not heard of commas or other forms of punctuation and linking words 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yet another bloody post about how she was so unhappy years ago and how comfortable she is in her skin now blah blah blah…..

Emma you lying witch, if you CONTINUALLY tell people how much better you feel about yourself now compared to 20 years ago, then it just illustrate how UNhappy you are and that you are NOT body confident.
The lady doth protest too much.

And ffs Emma do something original instead of the same old rehashed themes week after week. You’re so bloody boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I watched a bit of the vlog. Thomas land all the kids there were up on the shoulders of parents or being carried…….if I took my 11yr old there my life would not be worth living. She hated the toddler years that much is clear, she’s filled with regret over it now. She wanted another baby to make up for it, poor Margot if she could give her a baby bottle I’m sure she would.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I watched a bit of the vlog. Thomas land all the kids there were up on the shoulders of parents or being carried…….if I took my 11yr old there my life would not be worth living. She hated the toddler years that much is clear, she’s filled with regret over it now. She wanted another baby to make up for it, poor Margot if she could give her a baby bottle I’m sure she would.
I was just thinking this,,,,,,, I'm convinced that she was miserable and did nothing with them in the toddler years and therefore she's trying to make up for it now. She must be really pissed off with the amount of content she missed out on with the E's when they were little.

Reactions: 17
I was just thinking this,,,,,,, I'm convinced that she was miserable and did nothing with them in the toddler years and therefore she's trying to make up for it now. She must be really pissed off with the amount of content she missed out on with the E's when they were little.
That’s just her though. She makes out she’s this fun loving, body confident woke woman. The reality is she filled with regrets, she just can’t admit it & will be permanently stuck in this cycle of hankering for the past.

Reactions: 16
Oh another undeclared ad in her vlog. Babs, if you work with a company on Insta and make a tit advert of advent calendars and smashing chocolate, you have to declare it as an ad on YT when the same company has given you the hideous jumpers with your face on. Absolute incompetent hole.

Reactions: 17
I could not be happier France are demanding a negative test for all non EU from Saturday… extra £300ish for babs and fam if they go to dlp 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I don't think Babs is very happy with her current size. Its clear she's not the same as she was two years ago so was that what she meant by not feeling twinkly

Reactions: 10
The entire family is in for a shake up when Erin starts senior school. I think Babs is going to have the shock of her life when Erin starts showing signs of growing up, swiftly followed by her brother no doubt. I know our kids will always be OUR babies, but Emma appears to be taking the concept rather literally!! Why is she accepting freebies/ads that aren't appropriate to her family? The LOL ad she did... you can't tell me Erin is plating with them still, otherwise she'd have been in the ad. The Thomasland trip, just pass on it! She is so greedy and graspy.

Reactions: 20
I could not be happier France are demanding a negative test for all non EU from Saturday… extra £300ish for babs and fam if they go to dlp 😂
That'll potentially apply for their holiday to Spain in February too

Reactions: 12
That’s just her though. She makes out she’s this fun loving, body confident woke woman. The reality is she filled with regrets, she just can’t admit it & will be permanently stuck in this cycle of hankering for the past.
It's the thing she won't admit to her babettes, her therapist, or even herself- her problem is that she is unhappy and unfulfilled. I would go out off my actual mind living her life.

Steve’s been back on the ladder getting those angles in. Babs show us your real #size18 I dare ya

Reactions: 10
I don't think Babs is very happy with her current size. Its clear she's not the same as she was two years ago so was that what she meant by not feeling twinkly
and yet despite shoving cbbste up a ladder every time she wants photo, posing to appear as slim as possible and literally defining herself by her clothes size, she dreams of taking up even more space! i cannot wait to see how that works out for her in her tiny hobbit house! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.