Brummy Mummy #92 Ruddy this, ruddy that, ruddy hell your content’s wack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baba the Hut is back in the top top!
ffs it gets worse and demanding Ethan tell her fwends that she hadn’t opened the advent calendar before telling everyone she thought they were dumbo socks like it matters what saddos on the net think - utter witch.

so where’s the wankee calendar? Has she not been good enough for it this year or will cbbste present it to her this evening (after she’s gone and bought it today because we mentioned it) 🙄

I’ve seen lots of people Chucky on a Chair set up but where’s babs? Again she probably forgot and cbbste had to set it up whilst she’s still in her pit of filth and desperation just another thing for him to do along with breakfast, ironing uniforms, sorting lunches.

she is an utter pig
"Chucky on a chair" love it ❤ totally stealing that saying 🤣😘

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly the little buggers freak me out like Chucky I’m just so pleased my kids were over that stage when they became a “thing” 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
Yeah, we've never done it nor will we ever. Those things are freaky little shits.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s a dead ringer for Mike Myers character Fat Bastard.
Do ya like ma titties? 😂😂😂😂😂

Poor Ethan up at 5 am wanting his advent calendar chocolate

Not that it happened just another ‘tale’ for the gram
from blabnoccio 🤥
She is so juvenile. I think she winds the kids up with all her excitement. So boring, so predictable. Just like the rest of her life. Why does she have to have so many rituals?
Fake baking every saturday morni g, cleaning out the rodents every saturday, watering the plants every saturday, writing on her chins every year! Boring repetative trash! Same pyjamas on for days at a time, same beddi g on for weeks at a time!! Gross!! 🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Can anyone put these in a bingo square

We have a lot of December, January and February birthdays in our family (December is baaaad- 20th, 25th ×2, 26th!! I mean, c'mon...). Although everyone gets an actual birthday gift, most of them wait until later in the year to celebrate fully. Thus works well in our family where we don't have a single birthday between March and September!

This did not need to happen,it definitely did not need to be seen.

Also- much as I'm sure she wishes she'd come up with "Babettes" before we did, how much do you reckon Babs is/will be fuming she didn't think of CBBSte?
I love cbbste the name not the sack of tit of a man

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I watched the vlog. She said they are doing DLP in December and then away again in Feb and at Easter too. 3 holidays in 4 months. Relatable.

ETA - I had to re watch cus I am in disbelief. So, she's going to DLP in December, another holiday in Feb (didn't say where) and Disney land Florida at Easter. Wtf.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I watched the vlog. She said they are doing DLP in December and then away again in Feb and at Easter too. 3 holidays in 4 months. Relatable.
Except she's not. There's no way she'll be going to France in December the way things are going.

Reactions: 16
Except she's not. There's no way she'll be going to France in December the way things are going.
True! But the fact she has so so many holidays just astounds me. 1. Read the sodding room and 2. when my Dad was sick a few years back I stayed home and looked after him and also looked after my step mum cus she was absolutely exhausted.

Reactions: 22
She definitely hasn’t got a wankee candle calendar as I have one and the one I got today was GREEN! Her fave!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

ETA - I had to re watch cus I am in disbelief. So, she's going to DLP in December, another holiday in Feb (didn't say where) and Disney land Florida at Easter. Wtf.
She'll really be making people say "alright for some" with boasting like that

Reactions: 14
My god. Lounging in her pit while her son watches her open her advent calendar, all whilst filming herself. Also, why is she showing her kids’ gifts? It would be horrible for them if a school friend saw and spoiled all the surprises, but the ‘Gram comes first I suppose.

(Sorry: I’m not feeling Christmas cheer with my youngest getting a positive PCR result first thing and my 10 year old off school with some other evil virus 🦠so they’re going to miss out on lots of Christmas treats and trips 😭)

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I think it’s weird how those kids never seem to have any friends over, even pre pandemic

Reactions: 18
In the vlog, PUS and Ethan are on the carousel and PUS is actually HOLDING ON TO ETHAN to stop him falling off a horse. He is almost NINE! Surely he can sit on a bastard carousel on his own without having one of his parents hold on to him? My 4 year old can do that ffs! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do ya like ma titties? 😂😂😂😂😂

She is so juvenile. I think she winds the kids up with all her excitement. So boring, so predictable. Just like the rest of her life. Why does she have to have so many rituals?
Fake baking every saturday morni g, cleaning out the rodents every saturday, watering the plants every saturday, writing on her chins every year! Boring repetative trash! Same pyjamas on for days at a time, same beddi g on for weeks at a time!! Gross!! 🤮🤮🤮
you've forgotten the weird boots she ALWAYS rolls out when there is bit of ice on the ground.

• Haha
I think it’s weird how those kids never seem to have any friends over, even pre pandemic
Could you imagine going round to a friend's house and seeing their mum parading around in their tights, pants and bra taking selfies

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.