Brummy Mummy #92 Ruddy this, ruddy that, ruddy hell your content’s wack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she'll take her annual week off Insta over Xmas and NY 🙏🤞🙏🤞
Please please please…… do you think she could manage it though?!! She can’t even take Sundays off properly or be present with her family on holiday! Miss out on chance to do a ‘what I got for Xmas’ boring vlog?!!!

Reactions: 13
Verrrru quiet since the holiday cancellation announcement. She’s definitely sulking big time!!
she even said the kids weren't overly bothered or disappointed by the cancellation - it's BABS who is "fed up" and likely stomping around aggressively, sulking, whinging and having the obligatory bathroom meltdown tonight after spending an entire day downing baileys hot cocks. just goes to show how damn selfish babs is. she's a 44 year old woman - as she loves to remind everyone - yet she's more disappointed her disney trip is cancelled than her actual children. grow the duck up, babs. so you have to spend christmas with your family instead of bleeping teenagers dressed in costumes. boo bleeping hoo. the kids probably aren't disappointed because they're happy to spend christmas with their grandad who they presumably haven't seen much of as he's been in hospital. i also get the impression that they would understand the need to protect him from covid and actually want to do so, as opposed to babs rolling her eyes dramatically at the inconvenience. i see she couldn't resist the urge to do the whole lucky lucky us, "we're safe and well" spiel. yeah, we get it babs. good the duck for you. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Do we think she is stropping up top top wondering what to do with all the expensive and unnecessary Christmas Disney merch 🤣

• Haha
She can duck off with her bragging about her expensive Disney bag..it probably looked tit anyway. I suspect there's been a family intervention over the weekend, likely when they were with the Wets pointing out she may not get back in time for Xmas . Moreover , Rog may be about to start treatment which may comprise his immunity and Bab wouldn't be able to wallow at her parents as per usual if she'd been abroad . God knows how she'd cope stuck at home with BBSte's beige roasts and with the kids underfoot over the Xmas period.
Nail on the head! She may well have to isolate on return, the way things are going - and there is NO WAY she's roasting turkey & peeling spuds, carrots & sprouts on Christmas day. That's why she cancelled. Her Dad wouldn't have even crossed her mind, she proved that by eating out, going to a packed Christmas market, sitting in a packed train and gallivanting in London & sitting in a packed theatre the day before seeing him. It's the risk of having to shop, prep, cook & clear up Christmas dinner that did it for Babs.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Please please please…… do you think she could manage it though?!! She can’t even take Sundays off properly or be present with her family on holiday! Miss out on chance to do a ‘what I got for Xmas’ boring vlog?!!!
She'll be head first into Instagram this year because it is one of her vices (like tat, food, booze) and she's much less twinkly than usual so she'll have no self control

Reactions: 11
Do we think she is stropping up top top wondering what to do with all the expensive and unnecessary Christmas Disney merch 🤣
everyone Of us as soon as she started buying all this holiday tit could see with current climate it wasnt going to happen, not our babs that would mean opening her self indulgent eyes wide

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Does she honestly think that a 30 minute puppy lesson is going to right all of the wrongs that are already embedded in that dog?

There's more chance of her getting to Disney at Xmas 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The clip with Margot, she can’t stand Babs and Babs is terrified of her 😂 The way Babs jumps and flinches whenever the dog is near gives me real Jim and Wilson vibes from Friday Night Dinner 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
No puppy should be ‘attacking’ anyone. Yes they’re playful and mouth/bite but don’t attack! Margot (the little cow bag) is clearly very intuitive and just bleeping hates Babs and I’m here for it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm guessing Bab won't actually be attending the puppy training class- are PJ's the norm for attending such classes? - no it'll be left to CBBSte to take Margot. Maybe he'll teach Margot to sic on Bab ? 🤭🤭🤭

So if she’s out with her mate then is it poor Ste taking Margot the cowbag to training?! And who will look after the children whilst he’s there?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I'm guessing Bab won't actually be attending the puppy training class- are PJ's the norm for attending such classes? - no it'll be left to CBBSte to take Margot. Maybe he'll teach Margot to sic on Bab ? 🤭🤭🤭
She’s bleeping off out - erm covid/poorly dad anyone
Another job for cbbste

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
So if she’s out with her mate then is it poor Ste taking Margot the cowbag to training?! And who will look after the children whilst he’s there?
The first rule of puppy club (after not talking about it 🤣) is that one person should do all of the classes for continuity, and it should be the person who will be with the dog the most. They should, in theory, become the person who has the dominance (in a gentle, kind, love the dog kind of way of course!). If CBBSte takes Margot to classes and Babs carries on being the way she is with her, she will never ever have any control over that dog. That she is already petrified of 🤣 And cow bags, I am here for it! Hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A sort of Tingo 🎉 to me...I knew she wouldn't take Margot...she's off our with her mate - she'll be back by 7pm ready for her toddler bedtime so CBBSTE can bugger off with Margot for classes. She's so predictable..it's boring !

A sort of Tingo 🎉 to me...I knew she wouldn't take Margot...she's off our with her mate - she'll be back by 7pm ready for her toddler bedtime so CBBSTE can bugger off with Margot for classes. She's so predictable..it's boring !
She doesn’t parent her children, she doesn’t support her parents, she isn’t a “wife” to her husband, she isn’t a friend to her pals, she can’t control her puppy. What does she actually do

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She doesn’t parent her children, she doesn’t support her parents, she isn’t a “wife” to her husband, she isn’t a friend to her pals, she can’t control her puppy. What does she actually do
Eat and watch telly 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.