Brummy Mummy #92 Ruddy this, ruddy that, ruddy hell your content’s wack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that the kids weren't bothered by the holiday cancellation shows how accustomed they are to it. Imagine a kid not being fussed about not going to Disney.

Reactions: 24
Is that woman really trying to convince the babidiots that she took Margot to puppy training class, stayed for an hour, went home got ready went back out had the Xmas get up and got back home in under 4 hours?! Looked from the reel tamingtwins was driving and she was home and posting by 9pm! Worcs is a good 30-40mins from Brum normally

Oh and even cadburys are trolling her with another chomp 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Possible thread title?

She’s chomp-img all the way to Christmas & she’s not fudging happy 😃
Touché Cadbury’s 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
B5915751-B7AF-4ADE-9398-42A780BD4D22.png
Why is the ogre lying through her back teeth about last night? She was out with her ‘friend’ all night, then posted a story at 9pm about attending the puppy class. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE 🤥 Surely even the thicko babettes will see through this one?!

Reactions: 19
View attachment 911935Why is the ogre lying through her back teeth about last night? She was out with her ‘friend’ all night, then posted a story at 9pm about attending the puppy class. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE 🤥 Surely even the thicko babettes will see through this one?!
Can we please talk about the aggression and toddler tantrum throwing the chocolate on the floor because it wasn’t what she wanted.
If she’s like that over chocolate then imagine what she’s like to those poor children if they don’t perform to her ideas

I would say perform to her standards but we know she doesn’t have any

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Emma I have a serious suggestion for you. Buy a refillable advent calendar, you can get lovely ones. Every year buy yourself some sweets (or get Ste the wet blanket to) and fill it yourselves. You’ll get exactly what you want AND it’s better for the environment. Hope this helps x

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Emma I have a serious suggestion for you. Buy a refillable advent calendar, you can get lovely ones. Every year buy yourself some sweets (or get Ste the wet blanket to) and fill it yourselves. You’ll get exactly what you want AND it’s better for the environment. Hope this helps x
Or a tub of heroes.
How did she manage puppy class at probably 7ish, was she out at 4 for tea???

Reactions: 17
The fact that the kids weren't bothered by the holiday cancellation shows how accustomed they are to it. Imagine a kid not being fussed about not going to Disney.
Definitely- it should be a real eye opener to her that they aren't bothered!!

Reactions: 15
Can we please talk about the aggression and toddler tantrum throwing the chocolate on the floor because it wasn’t what she wanted.
If she’s like that over chocolate then imagine what she’s like to those poor children if they don’t perform to her ideas

I would say perform to her standards but we know she doesn’t have any
So aggressive! And she very nearly said the f word (bit rude). bleeping giant toddler. Imagine that being the only thing that makes you angry during your day

Reactions: 17
Matalan had their Christmas party last night for the instahuns, Babs did you not get invited? 😂

An Aldi food haul?? She really cannot read a room can she?!
That’s her latest YouTube vlog, seriously? I’m going in for a look (through invidious though I’ll not be giving her a view).

The Aldi food haul, admits again they never host Christmas Day but alternate between the Wettons & Conways. Yeah right Babs, it’s always the Wettons. So last Christmas you are admitting you bent the rules? She has loaded out Top Top with a box of carbs as they have friends over. Storing food up in the loft, throw some tit out & make room in your kitchen bellend.

She’s so greedy. I have never seen so many boxes of pretzels, crisps, mince pies for a family of 4! The males of the house don’t even like mince pies & she has 4 boxes?

Truffle hog Babs is going to need a bleeping crane to lift her off the sofa come January. Oh & the best bit is when she says she’ll be buying fresh bits, vegetables, nearer the time 😂😂😂😂😂 🤥

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I just watched my first ever Louise Pentland vlog. It was watching footage of her Mum talking, walking around the home that her Dad surprised her with. It was very moving, & genuine. Babs really is a budget/Wish version of LP, isn't she? Babs ABSOLUTELY copies LP. A few takeaway's for me are:
1. The makeup is very similar. LP wears bronze eyeshadow & black eyeliner - except it suits her and she blends it properly.
2. LP is into Disney, a-la Babs.
3. LP wears daft headbands. Babs, anyone?
4. The Mummy angle. The plus-size angle.

Babs absolutely tries to be Louise Pentland. LP talks in a very soothing, calm, relaxed way that makes you want to watch. Babs is loud, brash and obnoxious.
I also watched their previous Christmas gift exchange vlogs. Babs talks over LP & Katie, interrupts them, & her volume is OTT. She's one of those people that HAS to be the centre of attention. This is why she has no real friends. She smothers and drowns out others, & this is why people drop her.
Did any of you catch where she emailed LP & Katie with a list of "rules"? A list of "do's & dont's"? WHO DOES THAT?!!! Control freak, much? It made me laugh that one of the "rules" was to wear Christmas sweaters/jumpers. Only Babs did 😂 Neither LP or Katie did, & it transpired that Babs sent her instructional email at 5AM! on the morning of the meet up! Flippin' eck 😂 Suffice to say, neither LP or Katie "got the memo". The following year, Katie was a no-show (I can't think why 😏) but this time, Babs sent her list of rules THREE WEEKS in advance 😂 BUT! LP still ignored them and again, didn't wear a Christmas sweater/jumper and stated "rules are meant to be broken", trolling Babs to her face 😂 Babs didn't like that, her face was furious in expression, she couldn't hide that. As I learned from you fellow Tattlers, Babs cruelly told LP to stop talking about her dead Mum. No wonder LP & Katie dropped her. They still do vlogs together, I note.

Take a hint Babs. You're far too aggressive, pushy, bossy, loud, obnoxious, attention seeking and a control freak. Take it down a few thousand notches.

Reactions: 20
Matalan had their Christmas party last night for the instahuns, Babs did you not get invited? 😂
Too much of a risk for Matalan to be associated with someone who jokes about domestic violence

Is that why she didn't talk about little Arthur? Because she knew she'd get comments about her own jokes about domestic violence and how she exploits her children

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
In today’s vlog, when she says:

“It’s snacky stuff, it’s not healthy, but it’s Christmas”

Does she not realise what she’s saying, she never buys anything healthy, bar the obligatory pea confetti or mandatory fruit on the cinnamon swirls 🤷‍♀️🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is that woman really trying to convince the babidiots that she took Margot to puppy training class, stayed for an hour, went home got ready went back out had the Xmas get up and got back home in under 4 hours?! Looked from the reel tamingtwins was driving and she was home and posting by 9pm! Worcs is a good 30-40mins from Brum normally

Oh and even cadburys are trolling her with another chomp 😂😂😂
No way
And if she did go to puppy training which she didn’t there’s no way she would have enjoyed it - dogs to her are for content end of 🙄

Reactions: 13
In today’s vlog, when she says:

“It’s snacky stuff, it’s not healthy, but it’s Christmas”

Does she not realise what she’s saying, she never buys anything healthy, bar the obligatory pea confetti or mandatory fruit on the cinnamon swirls 🤷‍♀️🙄🤣
"....but it's christmas!" is just how she's justifying never eating healthy food at the moment. you could take that sentence: "it's snack stuff, it's not healthy, but...." and fill the gap with any of the multitude of excuses babs uses to justify never eating vegetables or fruit or anything that isn't beige at any point in the year! "...but it's easter/my birthday/my girl's birthday/the boy's birthday/new year/pancake day/halloween/the weekend/valentines day/i'm on my period/i'm tired/i just photographed my mugs and there are leftover chocolates/i went to costco and a multipack of creme eggs fell into my basket etc etc" - the list is endless! 🤣

also, she claims that they alternate spending christmas day between her family and steve's? really?! i've only ever known them to spend christmas day with the wet ones. or does she mean that some years, cbbste puts his foot down and refuses to attend the wet wet wet family christmas, and fucks off to spend the day with his own family?!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.