Brummy Mummy #92 Ruddy this, ruddy that, ruddy hell your content’s wack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eat and watch telly 😂
What a life she leads...that lifestyle will kill by the age of 60. Don't get me wrong, once in a blue moon I'll treat myself to a day like that but I'm not accelerating my body to an early death...she leads the most boring life imaginable !

Reactions: 18
Imagine if Babs returns Margot. She’s clearly not coping with a puppy and is absolutely terrified of the puppy given she flinches constantly and has no discipline.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
What is it that Babs actually likes about Disney - to the point of obsession? I mean when I went as an adult (I lived close by at the time) it was the food and rides .... but I feel like Emma doesn’t go on the rides? I could be wrong as I’ve not been around when she’s been to Florida.

I feel like she just loves seeing the characters? Which is frankly bizarre. Her queuing up to get a photo dressed as Jessie on her flipping one. Her children don’t even give a duck anymore.

Also for her to announce they weren’t going as if it was “breaking news”, duck off Emma none of us care.

Reactions: 21
duck off Emma. Nobody cares you’ve cancelled your holiday, you’ve had more holidays in the pandemic than some people have in years. You’re an entitled cow. You don’t care about your dad being ‘poorly’ or you wouldn’t have booked the holiday DURING a pandemic in the first place.
She's a complete twit for thinking her holiday would (or should!) go ahead!

I've booked one night away for me and my boyfriend in January for an actual special occasion. Do I expect it to go ahead? No. That's why I've made sure it's able to be rescheduled/cancelled up until the date of the booking. Oh, and it's an hour from home, value for money and most of all its not over-bleeping-seas in a pandemic. Babs, you're deluded.

Reactions: 16
Long time lurker here....OMG all the babettes comments on the latest post about Disney - you'd think something AWFUL had happened!! "so sorry to hear this" "sending lots of love" CAN EVERYONE GET A GRIP
100% this! I've just read a post on Facebook from an old school friend saying 1 of her tiny twins died on Friday (born at 26 wks) he fought for 3 weeks but didn't make it. THATS awful, I was so incredibly sorry to hear it and am sending all the love in the world, along with prayers for the surviving twin. Emma Conway is without a doubt one of the world's biggest twats.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What is it that Babs actually likes about Disney - to the point of obsession? I mean when I went as an adult (I lived close by at the time) it was the food and rides .... but I feel like Emma doesn’t go on the rides? I could be wrong as I’ve not been around when she’s been to Florida.

I feel like she just loves seeing the characters? Which is frankly bizarre. Her queuing up to get a photo dressed as Jessie on her flipping one. Her children don’t even give a duck anymore.

Also for her to announce they weren’t going as if it was “breaking news”, duck off Emma none of us care.
I got that 'breaking news' vibe too. Like she felt she was someone I'd give a tit about because her holiday has been cancelled.

• Haha
I do not understand why Sarah (Taming Twins) bothers with Babs? Taming twins has great content, doesn’t use her kids, takes regular break from social media, has style and class- she’s everything Emma is not!!!
Maybe it’s pity because Emma has no other friends?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She seriously hasn't got any "real" friends has she!? Most normal adults have friends who are genuine, loyal, true and old,,,,, Emma's criteria for a "friend" = over 50,000 followers on Instagram.

Reactions: 19
I do not understand why Sarah (Taming Twins) bothers with Babs? Taming twins has great content, doesn’t use her kids, takes regular break from social media, has style and class- she’s everything Emma is not!!!
Maybe it’s pity because Emma has no other friends?
She hasn’t even posted Babs on her Instagram stories - and there’s Emma 3 photos deep already. “See guys and you Louise! I do have friends”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Some pointers from me -

1. "I just couldn't risk not getting home for Xmas". But I thought Disney was your home Babs?? 🤔

2. With regards to calender gate I'm surprised we've not had the obligatory eating a tub of roses/quality street/celebrations etc! That would solve your problems there Babs.

3. She cancelled the holiday hahahaha hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣 yes I'm mean! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So taming twins was so overwhelmed with their festive Xmas date she’s home and currently storying about left over Turkey curry 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
That TikTok is really tit. That’s not even how that stupid trend is done. Once again, Babs gets it wrong. I don’t follow the other lady but someone should have a word with her about who she’s friends with, she needs to step awaaaaaay from the Babs shitshow.

So taming twins was so overwhelmed with their festive Xmas date she’s home and currently storying about left over Turkey curry 😂😂
tbf, i wouldn't risk plastering photos of babs all over my SM if i were her! as others have said, she actually puts effort into her content, sharing recipes, actually putting her slow cooker to good use - there is a recent recipe detailing how to make slight changes w cooker baileys hot vhocolateand doesn't exploit her kids, so i doubt she'd want to risk her reputation by associating herself with the car crash that is babs. as we've seen from so many of her appalling ads, they can cause a lot of controversy, and i doubt tamingtwins would risk losing followers for that reason. i have absolutely no idea why tamingtwins chooses to associate with babs in general, but even during the summer when they were meeting for "playdates", tamingtwins would share a photo of their picnic in her stories - essentially the picnic food SHE'D prepared, whcuh babs had contributed a few packets of crisps to 🤦🏻‍♀️ - with no mention of who she was sharing the food with. we are only ever aware that babs spent time with her because babs insists on splashing as many photos as possible of them all over her stories, ensuring she tags tamingtwins, because she's so desperate to prove that she absolutely, definitely has friends. ooh, friend. 👍🏻

B3pqCQTIMAAw_ss.jpg

also note how there are a range of different hot chocolate recipes recently posted on tamingtwins' page; one of which is a recipe detailing how to make slow cooker baileys hot chocolate! if that's not a sly dig at babs and her lazy options hot cock with a slug of baileys thrown in - *top tip! add a bit of milk to your tit hot chocolate powder before you pour the hot water in! 👌🏻* - i don't know what is! 🤣🤣

i'd actually love to see babs try out some of tamingtwins' festive recipes - ethan would relish in the opportunity to spend time with his mum, and it would actually create some vaguely relatable content, making memories with the "kiddos", in comparison to babs' usual crap. but we all know that baking is far too much effort for babs unless it's for an ad - and even then, babs holds the camera while snacking on the ingredients - remember the excessive packets of mini eggs she bought when she baked those cookies! 🤣 - with cbbste and the kids doing the actual baking. tbh, if cooking a decent load of baileys hot chocolate can't persuade babs to crack our her slow cooker, nothing will! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 17
tbf, i wouldn't risk plastering photos of babs all over my SM if i were her! as others have said, she actually puts effort into her content, sharing recipes, actually putting her slow cooker to good use - there is a recent recipe detailing how to make slight changes w cooker baileys hot vhocolateand doesn't exploit her kids, so i doubt she'd want to risk her reputation by associating herself with the car crash that is babs. as we've seen from so many of her appalling ads, they can cause a lot of controversy, and i doubt tamingtwins would risk losing followers for that reason. i have absolutely no idea why tamingtwins chooses to associate with babs in general, but even during the summer when they were meeting for "playdates", tamingtwins would share a photo of their picnic in her stories - essentially the picnic food SHE'D prepared, whcuh babs had contributed a few packets of crisps to 🤦🏻‍♀️ - with no mention of who she was sharing the food with. we are only ever aware that babs spent time with her because babs insists on splashing as many photos as possible of them all over her stories, ensuring she tags tamingtwins, because she's so desperate to prove that she absolutely, definitely has friends. ooh, friend. 👍🏻

View attachment 911525

also note how there are a range of different hot chocolate recipes recently posted on tamingtwins' page; one of which is a recipe detailing how to make slow cooker baileys hot chocolate! if that's not a sly dig at babs and her lazy options hot cock with a slug of baileys thrown in - *top tip! add a bit of milk to your tit hot chocolate powder before you pour the hot water in! 👌🏻* - i don't know what is! 🤣🤣

i'd actually love to see babs try out some of tamingtwins' festive recipes - ethan would relish in the opportunity to spend time with his mum, and it would actually create some vaguely relatable content, making memories with the "kiddos", in comparison to babs' usual crap. but we all know that baking is far too much effort for babs unless it's for an ad - and even then, babs holds the camera while snacking on the ingredients - remember the excessive packets of mini eggs she bought when she baked those cookies! 🤣 - with cbbste and the kids doing the actual baking. tbh, if cooking a decent load of baileys hot chocolate can't persuade babs to crack our her slow cooker, nothing will! 🤣🤣
Slow cooker Bailey's hot chocolate...she's trolling Babs.

I think they have a relationship that while Babs will blab on "woe is me" to Taming Twins, Taming Twins will blab on about recipes, chickens etc. Neither of them will be interested in what the other one is saying, they just use each other to talk to. Also I think Taming Twins would like having Babs about, she's good to compare yourself to for a moral boost.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.