Brummy Mummy #92 Ruddy this, ruddy that, ruddy hell your content’s wack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CDDE0EE6-FDF1-4BA2-BE3E-E2D4EDEA9EC0.jpeg
But she didn’t mind jeopardising his health by going on said holiday and mingling with thousands of people. Selfish witch.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
She managed to get to Disney Land Paris last year during the pandemic and has had multiple holidays/weekends away since, more than many people have in a decade, yet ‘she had a little cry’ as “it’s OK to be a bit fed up”.

She’s so spoilt and entitled😤!

• Angry
Reactions: 38
What a brat she is! Is she expecting sympathy from people who can't afford holidays or who have had a change in financial circumstances due to covid.

She can never, ever see the world from anyone else's perspective, can she? I think there's a diagnosis for that, she should ask her therapist about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
64 days ago she was at a Disney event in london
113 days ago she was on a Disney cruise

CRY ME A MICKEY COLOURED RIVER BAB

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
She managed to get to Disney Land Paris last year during the pandemic and has had multiple holidays/weekends away since, more than many people have in a decade, yet ‘she had a little cry’ as “it’s OK to be a bit fed up”.

She’s so spoilt and entitled😤!
Ay babs in the last 2 yrs I’ve worked solidly (not having a holiday) in MH apart from when I was deployed to covid wards. Lost my mom and my grandad within 7 months of each other - having to choose which of my children would be able to say their final goodbyes to their beloved nan. We - like most in this thread that have lost/worked/followed ALL the rules would be allowed to be fed up if our ONE holiday during the pandemic had to be cancelled, but tbh we’d never book one until we knew this was over.

You Emma Louise CONway are not allowed to be fed up you selfish, twattish, self-indulging twunt. You’re not fed up about the hol it didn’t bother you to cancel your husband’s. This is all because Disney is “your thing”. It’s very telling your kids are fine about it (fyi they don’t want to go) and your dad being so poorly is added to you illiterate essay at the of the second paragraph almost as an after thought.
Honestly get a sodding grip

• Heart
The kids aren't bothered cus they have been that many times that it's no longer a novelty..Babs cares cus its HER holiday. Bore off woman. Hilarious that she has so much Disney Xmas tat and nowhere to go 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She can duck off with her bragging about her expensive Disney bag..it probably looked tit anyway. I suspect there's been a family intervention over the weekend, likely when they were with the Wets pointing out she may not get back in time for Xmas . Moreover , Rog may be about to start treatment which may comprise his immunity and Bab wouldn't be able to wallow at her parents as per usual if she'd been abroad . God knows how she'd cope stuck at home with BBSte's beige roasts and with the kids underfoot over the Xmas period.

Reactions: 20
View attachment 910328But she didn’t mind jeopardising his health by going on said holiday and mingling with thousands of people. Selfish witch.
I think she thinks she is invincible where covid is concerned, out herr there and everywhere since early 2020 and seeing her dad. Hope they do regular LFTs but doubtful.

Hope she logs off fully from 18th to 4th now there is nothing to vlog about

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Do I feel sorry for you Babs? No. Grow up, you’ve had numerous holidays.

Babs can’t go to Disney boo hoo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Didn’t babs have the hero advent calendar last year and express the same rage? Here’s an idea babs don’t get it if you aren’t happy with it or another wild one don’t shove chocolate in your gob at 6:30 am!
i genuinely think she loves it, because it increases engagement when she can film an entire story focused on her fury at being lucky enough to have an advent calendar yet dislike the contents. i assume she thinks it's relatable, when in actuality, most people are just grateful for what they have. sure, they make jokingly roll their eyes if they get a chocolate that isn't their favourite - or, y'know, share it with another family member - but they're not FUMING to the point that they're literally filled with rage. it's the same with her wankee candle advent calendar - it took her YEARS to stop having one, because being able to moan about the green ones gave her stuff to talk about in her pit stories, and in all honesty, i imagine the only reason she doesn't have one this year is because cbbste bought her a disney socks one instead, otherwise we'd all be subjected to the "woe is me, a green wankee candle!" every morning, alongside her chomp rage. 🙄🙄

as for the sock advent calendar - literally "NON" of the socks are "christmassy". ffs babs, just because the first pair happened to be red didn't mean they were christmas-themed. none of the pairs of socks she's shown us have been even vaguely christmassy - it's not a disney christmas socks advent calendar, it's simply a disney socks advent calendar, so why she's highlighting that a pair of grey lady and the woman socks aren't christmas lsy as though it's somehow disappointing - absolutely none of the socks you've opened are christmassy, babs. jfc. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Long time lurker here....OMG all the babettes comments on the latest post about Disney - you'd think something AWFUL had happened!! "so sorry to hear this" "sending lots of love" CAN EVERYONE GET A GRIP

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She said it herself - the kids don’t care!!! So as usual this holiday was ALL about Emma just like everything else!
Like it’s been said -she didn’t give a tit about going on this holiday and possibly getting Covid and bringing it back to her dad! She only had to do a lat flow on day 2 until rules changed, so could easily have done it late Xmas eve therefore probably not getting result til after Xmas day. It’s only because she now HAS to test before she comes home that she’s concerned she might get stuck in France( which frankly would have my made my year!!!) imagine the rest of them going home cos they tested negative & leaving Emma in France 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 910328But she didn’t mind jeopardising his health by going on said holiday and mingling with thousands of people. Selfish witch.
"...Bojo could announce new travel rules may come into play"

"I just couldn't risk not getting home for Christmas"

Nevermind the fullstops her general grammar is shocking! This woman used to be a teacher!

So that's why she showed her Dad yesterday. She knew when she announced the cancellation of DLP she could use her father's health as justification, along with potential restrictions. She's known her Dad has been ill for a long time. She had no problem cancelling her husband's birthday holiday to Spain so why have they left cancelling this one until the last minute...oh because it is Bab's holiday werk trip. Says a lot about her love for Disney and Disney tat being purely to film content for the Babettes.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Am I laughing at her stories about cancelling DLP? Yes, yes I am.... Is she an absolute spoilt brat who gives zero shits about anything important! ALSO YES!!

There you go Bab, I've written it in language you'll understand, and in the meantime, French Mickey & Minnie and all of their Disney pals can all sleep easy again 🤣✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Verrrru quiet since the holiday cancellation announcement. She’s definitely sulking big time!!

Reactions: 18
i, for one, am relieved babs has finally shared the details of the conway's christmas plans. i've been constantly refreshing instagram and losing sleep over whether the kween of brum will be celebrating christmas at disney - now that's all been clarified, i can move back from the edge of my seat and begin to focus on my own christmas plans! 🤣🤣

seriously though, babs has had more holidays over the pandemic than anyone i know. equally babs, your holiday to spain wasn't cancelled. you CHOSE to postpone iflt because of grandad rog's health duck cbbste's fortieth, YOU wanted a puppy. you could have gone on holdliday, but you chose not to. boo hoo, your disney holiday isn't going ahead. perhaps try thinking of all the people from whom the pandemic has separated from their families - who are likely to be sending yet another Christmas without their loved ones - before maiming about the fact you don't get to spend christmas with teenagers dressed as over-grown mice. as for the excess of tacky mickey ears and expensive bags, perhaps this will teach you not to spend your money on tat. 🤦🏻‍♀️

i'm pretty sure that babs also couldn't resist taking a sly dig at "poorly" grandad rog in that post. obvs the fact that he's vulnerable means she can't risk going to disney because they have to spend christmas with the wet ones - not specifically because she WANTS to spend time with her family, but because she wants to sit back while wet san cooks for her - and the potential that their test results may not be back in time is the flaw in their plan. if rog wasn't unwell, she'd be happily flouting off to disney and then continuing to spend christmas with her family, regardless of the consequences. but rog is vulnerable *eye roll* so she's been FORCED to cable her holiday *exasperated sigh* and - as with the spain cancellation - it's ALL HIS FAULT. she'll fully be expecting the poor guy to compensate for being such a hindrance to her plans by buying her loads of gifts - totally overlooking the fact that she should simply be grateful her father is alive, and that she has the privilege of spending christmas with him. selfish witch. 😡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm gutted we're not getting a DLP bathroom meltdown for Christmas but they'll be plenty of slurry nonsense. Is that why she was so incomprehensible this morning because she'd been on the baileys cocks drowning her DLP sorrows?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.