Brummy Mummy #92 Ruddy this, ruddy that, ruddy hell your content’s wack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be on meds-she’s really slurry. Emma for the love of Christmas, how about NOT grabbing your phone and starting stories the second you wake up?
Here’s another wild idea:

Wake up
Have a shower
Get dressed (in clothes not pjs, )
Have a glass of water /cup of tea
Sort the dog out
Then if you MUST start your stories.

Frankly we can do without your boring repetitive stories but we know you’re not giving up this gravy train anytime soon
My thought too she's particularly rough this morning, drugged up or hanging 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
What grown bleeping woman has a sock advent calendar? Particularly given the amount of clothes she buys anyway 🤦 nothing against chocolate advent calendars for adults btw 😂

With regards to shared parties, my girls are 4 and 6 and have both said they would like a party at the same soft play for their birthdays next year 🤦 their birthdays are within a month of each other so we will do a joint party for them but it will be the first and most probably last 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she have 2 Advent calendars?! The usual excess everything with Emma. One is never good enough for this witch!
She can’t have ONE advent calendar. She can’t have ONE birthDAY had to be a whole weekend at least AND share her daughters b’day. She can’t just have ONE holiday.
She always buys excessively but nothing fills that empty hollow void in her life. Because she is empty and hollow. Nothing will ever be enough. She will just keeping buying & buying.
How do her ‘followers’ see what a joke she is? She had nothing to offer. I don’t have an exciting daily life, mostly it’s mundane stuff-probably like most peoples! But I cannot for a minute imagine sharing the mundane details of my daily life with thousands of people every single day! What’s the point?!
If you’re an ‘influencer’ isn’t your job to influence people?! Isn’t the idea to have aspirational content? Look at my beautiful home? Look at this amazing fashion? Etc etc.
Emma has nothing anyone would want to aspire to have or be- she’s just a really basic witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This morning’s are beyond mundane. Here’s a thought Babs: if you haven’t got anything remotely interesting to say then maybe don’t say anything at all? Of course we all know that hell would have to freeze over before that happened. And what grown woman is so obsessed with advent calendars ffs? One of which contains Disney socks?? Argh, Grow the duck up you stompy giant toddler!

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion: a chomp a day most definitely does NOT keep Babs’s dentist at bay!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It beggers belief that, with what is going on in the world, all this lazy trollop can do is take to Instagram to moan about her Advent calendar content! 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That advent calendar is so annoying, if you want a fecking Twirl just BUY ONE! That's the joy of being an adult, and it's not like she usually rations the treats to herself!

Reactions: 14
Jeez the face on it this am . I do wonder if it's slowly dawning on her the severity of Rog's illness and because of her upbringing and the wet wipe she's married to, she has no clue how to cope . I predict a major breakdown coming soon. I sincerely hope she's actually receiving proper medical help ,not the Groupon tit she's allegedly paying for.

Attachments

Oh. My. God (just for you babs)

how bloody aggressive over a chomp at 6.24 on a Tuesday morning?! Her teeth were causing her soo much pain 🙄 yesterday and yet she’s still shovelling chocolate in her gob with her trotter trowels at an ungodly hour!!
As for sockgate- serves her right materialistic cockwomble

Great and sane minds think a like just posted similar
Trotter trowels 😂😂🙈

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
What grown bleeping woman has a sock advent calendar? Particularly given the amount of clothes she buys anyway 🤦 nothing against chocolate advent calendars for adults btw 😂
I’ve seen a few people opening advent calendars on different social media platforms and the majority of them are absolute wank

Might as well buy yourself 24 chocolate things you love, stick them all in a bag and choose one each day 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think it's really sad that she continues to do this job when she knows her father worries about her doing it

Reactions: 15
I think it's really sad that she continues to do this job when she knows her father worries about her doing it
I think its more sad that she continue to do this job when she knows she's tit at it and her kids are going to be MAJORLY bullied because she's lazy and prefers to make money by acting like a massive twit online!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve seen a few people opening advent calendars on different social media platforms and the majority of them are absolute wank

Might as well buy yourself 24 chocolate things you love, stick them all in a bag and choose one each day 🤷‍♀️
Full size chocolate bars in Tesco are 60p, and normally on 3 for 2 - which means for under £10 you could get 24 full size bars! (I am thinking about this too much!!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Full size chocolate bars in Tesco are 60p, and normally on 3 for 2 - which means for under £10 you could get 24 full size bars! (I am thinking about this too much!!)
Slightly off the blab is an absolute dick topic

But have you seen the person opening the Chanel advent calendar on tik tok 😬 £800 for a load of absolute rubbish - you could go to the Chanel counter and buy what you really want for well under £800

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Hmmmm very quiet this morning….. has her broadband broken?!
Is she having a meltdown over having to organise Covid tests for their inbound journey from DLP?!
Did puppy training not go to plan and Margot decided to bite Emma?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
duck off Emma. Nobody cares you’ve cancelled your holiday, you’ve had more holidays in the pandemic than some people have in years. You’re an entitled cow. You don’t care about your dad being ‘poorly’ or you wouldn’t have booked the holiday DURING a pandemic in the first place.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Wow. Maybe, just maybe, this could be a lesson to you Babs to STOP BUYING so much crap! You wouldn’t have endless hats and ears and bags if you weren’t such a twit!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I haven't had a hol since I was 14. I'm 35 🤣

Funny how she will actually mention the pandemic when it has a direct impact on her life.

Also funny that her kids are more adaptive and ok with it being cancelled than she is.

She isn't even emotionally immature...she's devoid.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.