Brummy Mummy #91 All I want for Christmas is a DLP bathroom meltdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This! Maybe she does it to up the viewing figures because you have to rewatch to figure out what she’s on about. The vitamin one the other day was particularly awful. Racing through the script (badly) along with captions that didn’t match, I was on my third watch before I thought what am I doing?!
I work in a profession which is predominantly public speaking. I naturally speak fast, my whole family does, and when I first started I had to really put effort into slowing down. It comes easier now- I have my normal voice and celebrant voice!! Does she not watch these back before posting and realise how breathless and garbled it is?? But, you know, GREAT at her job

Reactions: 17
I can't believe she's still doing this kind of boring sell your soul and your integrity basic AD which she started doing about 4 years ago. The other mum influencers who had about the same numbers as she did have moved on from this type of content and subsequently their channels and accounts have grown and they're far more successful and professional

She's unfulfilled because she doesn't do enough or anything to be proud of because its all minimum effort content that's why she tries to fill her hole with tat, food and booze
Absolutely 100% spot on.

She brings nothing to the world and takes everything.

• Heart
wow, did anyone see the photo of grandad rog that wet san shared? the poor guy is definitely not well. he didn't look well in the photos they shared on his birthday in the summer, but the poor guy has lost so much weight and aged dramatically since then. 😔

i really hope he's okay, but if i were babs, i'd be focusing way more time on spending time with him than dicking around filming hauls and spending christmas at disney.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
It was someone else who suggested she was "heavily" medicated, but medicated possibly because of her slurred speech and drowsiness every evening in her stories. It could also be that she's drinking alcohol but drunk at 5pm every night, that's a concern
Oh sorry I quoted the wrong comment

Not caught up with the thread - work overwhelmed me yesterday!
however has she really just gone on stories on about how the material of her pyjamas makes her sweat at night and she’s worn them for at least 4 nights straight 🤢🤢
I get awful sweats due to medication and I change my pj's every night.It means loads of washing but I wouldn't wanna wear smelly sweaty pj's repeatedly

Reactions: 10
Not got a problem with her doing all the crappy McDonald’s ads she likes as I know it is a place she probably goes regularly. Although it was a KFC she was shoving down her gob with a Diet Coke that time and claiming she was a ‘skinny legend’ or something!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
wow, did anyone see the photo of grandad rog that wet san shared? the poor guy is definitely not well. he didn't look well in the photos they shared on his birthday in the summer, but the poor guy has lost so much weight and aged dramatically since then. 😔

i really hope he's okay, but if i were babs, i'd be focusing way more time on spending time with him than dicking around filming hauls and spending christmas at disney.
Very sad. How telling though, Rog clearly wants privacy and doesn't want his health plastered on the internet, he must hate how Babs puts his grandchildren all over the internet but he can't say anything because they're not his kids.

• Sad
I can’t understand a bleeping word she is saying in that McDonald’s video. DO BETTER BABS. Also, in her pit stories this morning, she’s referred to making the video as ‘a lot of hard work’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Christ, she really has forgotten what it’s like to have a proper job hasn’t she.

View attachment 886656Pissing myself at her #size18 arse clambering in to that tractor 😂😂😂😂
Why the duck is she not in leggings,? I reckon she had no idea she'd have to get her trotters dirty. I bet she thought she was gonna get a free maccyds! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why the duck is she not in leggings,? I reckon she had no idea she'd have to get her trotters dirty. I bet she thought she was gonna get a free maccyds! 😂😂😂😂
You just know she's worn that gingham dress because she was going to a farm and she thought she'd look the part, completely ignoring the fact that farmers don't usually wear dresses to work! It's not the set of Darling Buds of May Babs.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Very sad. How telling though, Rog clearly wants privacy and doesn't want his health plastered on the internet, he must hate how Babs puts his grandchildren all over the internet but he can't say anything because they're not his kids.
obvs we don't what's going on with the poor guy, but it looks like something far more than a hip replacement, and it makes me feel even more uncomfortable that babs shared that sly photo of him holding margot, clearly without his knowledge. it's sad that babs would choose mickey mouse over spending christmas with her "poorly" father, especially when she's been to disney multiple times, and ahs every possible opportunity to go again. it's disney though, so babs won't be cancelling that because rog is sick. she'd far rather her kids miss out on spending christmas with their grandad so that she can parade around wearing mickey ears and fake crying when she sees literal teenagers dressed in costumes.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Stomping around in a field wielding a potato in a sack dress. Hard work? Behave. You didn't even do the camera work and it was scripted for you!!!!

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20211125-151252_Instagram.jpg

Why do this!?
Why 'vaguely' hint at something that she should not be splashing all over the Internet. What relevance does this have on Emma's platform other than to up her engagement and sympathy from the Twatette's. She is vile!

I've cut out poor Rog's face! That man deserves better than these awful Wetton women putting him on the Internet for likes!
But left in Wet Sandra's teeth for no other reason than the Lol's 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣✌

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
obvs we don't what's going on with the poor guy, but it looks like something far more than a hip replacement, and it makes me feel even more uncomfortable that babs shared that sly photo of him holding margot, clearly without his knowledge. it's sad that babs would choose mickey mouse over spending christmas with her "poorly" father, especially when she's been to disney multiple times, and ahs every possible opportunity to go again. it's disney though, so babs won't be cancelling that because rog is sick. she'd far rather her kids miss out on spending christmas with their grandad so that she can parade around wearing mickey ears and fake crying when she sees literal teenagers dressed in costumes.
Part of me is uncomfortable that she posted that picture of him

you don’t need to post that stuff on Instagram and if you do you really need to look inside yourself and question why you would

a quick “ dads fine” with no photo and cryptic comments would suffice

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm not a total cowbag so am hoping grandad Rog has a speedy recovery and is feeling as well as he can be. Obviously more going on that a hip replacement but Babs is going to Disney so that's all that matters

• Sad
View attachment 887168
Why do this!?
Why 'vaguely' hint at something that she should not be splashing all over the Internet. What relevance does this have on Emma's platform other than to up her engagement and sympathy from the Twatette's. She is vile!

I've cut out poor Rog's face! That man deserves better than these awful Wetton women putting him on the Internet for likes!
But left in Wet Sandra's teeth for no other reason than the Lol's 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣✌
she knows damn well that vaguely hinting at grandad rog's illness will increase engagement - whether through the DMs she doesn't read, or the comments, where the babettes will undoubtedly ask about grandad rog. trust babs to exploit her sick father for engagement. she's absolutely awful. i imagine she'll keep his health issues quiet, with the usual "oh, i keep health problems private" spiel - until it suits HER to share more details, obvs. it makes me so angry that she's exploiting both his illness AND his privacy. it's one thing wet san sharing a photo in her private account, but rog is undoubtedly unaware that babs has shared the photo with her far larger audience. it also makes me sad that she was rolling her eyes about the fact that the poor guy's illness prevented the conways from going on holiday - although i doubt that was the true reason, when babs had the coincidental opportunity to purchase margot the content puppy - but thher dad is obviously pretty sick, and her blaming him for her cancelled holiday and hinting at his health problems for sympathy is utterly vile. guaranteed her next "woe is me" post will focus on HER feelings and HER struggles related to grandad rog's health. 😔

• Sad
  • Angry
I'm not a total cowbag so am hoping grandad Rog has a speedy recovery and is feeling as well as he can be. Obviously more going on that a hip replacement but Babs is going to Disney so that's all that matters
I think all of us wish grandad rog a speedy recovery. Poor bloke being used as fodder for keBabba attention seeking ways is appalling

• Heart
Reactions: 24
For the love of god Babs and wet san get off the damn internet and cherish every moment together. The babettes are not your friends and they do not need to be privy to what’s happening. Allow your father the dignity he deserves and please consider other members of your family who may find this post in very bad taste.

cancel Disney immediately ffs you, your children and your dad would much rather appreciate spending that precious time together.

open your eyes and stop running away. I am disgusted that PUS is enabling this, Babs clearly isn’t receiving the support she needs to cope with the crisis that’s happening in her family.

if you don’t wise up to it soon Babs you’ll regret this time forever and you’ll need far more than a groupon counsellor

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well that’s uncomfortable reading about her dad “the next year or so will be difficult”. The insinuation behind this is awful, it shows that she will now be using him for engagement & sympathy moving forward.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
For the love of god Babs and wet san get off the damn internet and cherish every moment together. The babettes are not your friends and they do not need to be privy to what’s happening. Allow your father the dignity he deserves and please consider other members of your family who may find this post in very bad taste.

cancel Disney immediately ffs you, your children and your dad would much rather appreciate spending that precious time together.

open your eyes and stop running away. I am disgusted that PUS is enabling this, Babs clearly isn’t receiving the support she needs to cope with the crisis that’s happening in her family.

if you don’t wise up to it soon Babs you’ll regret this time forever and you’ll need far more than a groupon counsellor

She will take it from one that knows. I was 20 when my dad was ill and died. I rang away from the situation a bit and left things to mum and have always regretted it. I didn't make the same mistake when mum's turn came, but I was double the age and more mature by then...

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Well that’s uncomfortable reading about her dad “the next year or so will be difficult”. The insinuation behind this is awful, it shows that she will now be using him for engagement & sympathy moving forward.
It does doesn't it.
To me it reads like he is undergoing treatment of some kind. But not wanting to derail I'll just say I hope he's ok, and I hope Vile Babs wakes up and realises that her Dad is not just content for her to rinse!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.