Brummy Mummy #91 All I want for Christmas is a DLP bathroom meltdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so heavily medicated at night, she needs her meds adjusting in my professional opinion 🤷‍♀️
I assume she has to take whatever she's taking with a meal because otherwise why is she not taking them after she's done her evening stories?

Reactions: 7
I assume she has to take whatever she's taking with a meal because otherwise why is she not taking them after she's done her evening stories?
Not necessarily. A lot of anti depressants and sleeping tablets don't require food for consumption. She just takes them at tea time to fit in with her toddler bedtime!

Reactions: 11
When I was a student nurse (a million years ago 🤣) nurses had to wear dresses, and tights, for 8,9,10 hour shifts a day! Constantly walking up and down the wards. No trousers and tunics like they wear now etc. And guess what, I never needed to carry on like Fat babs is in that ridiculous pointless reel. Because I bought tights that fitted, and then chucked them away when they lost shape 🤦‍♀️🙄
Me too!!!! My tights never fell down! Nor did I wear them up to my tits!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Not necessarily. A lot of anti depressants and sleeping tablets don't require food for consumption. She just takes them at tea time to fit in with her toddler bedtime!
So she wants everyone to see her slurring then. Wobbly Babs

Reactions: 7
Oh Babs you bore me shitless with the fake covid anxiety, wobbly, oh it’s weird bullshit.

Would the person who asked which candle Babs was currently burning please raise their hand 🙋‍♀️ yep, thought as much. More babbity bullshit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Would the person who asked which candle Babs was currently burning please raise their hand 🙋‍♀️ yep, thought as much. More babbity bullshit.
I think babs means ... "hey guys those cowbags on tattle called me a snowflake so here's me burning my snowflake candle" #imadored #theyallloveme #biggestsnowflakethateverdidsnowflake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I got to 1m34s in the designer outlet vlog before I had to turn off raging.
1. why is she sucking her teeth in the bit talking in the car
2. Why is she talking so quietly like she's worried about people over hearing - it's your job which you're paid well for...no singing sentences in public eh?
3. The shaky camera footage as she's walking towards the building. JESUS CHRIST! It's your job woman and you've been doing it YEARS! Why has your camera work and editing not even slightly improved?!
4. No it hasn't got a "like Haribo" or a "like Lindt". It has a Haribo and it has a Lindt.
Then I switched off 😤😡🤯
also, in the vlog she doesn't realise she left her lindt chocolate haul in "the bog" until she's filming the haul, and notices a bag is missing. yet yesterday, those filtered faux-crying selfies were taken in the car, right? so presumably she filmed the haul, then went and sat in her car purposefully to take selfies for her stories?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Just out of curiosity what is it about her that makes you say shes heavily medicated?

Reactions: 2
Just out of curiosity what is it about her that makes you say shes heavily medicated?
It was someone else who suggested she was "heavily" medicated, but medicated possibly because of her slurred speech and drowsiness every evening in her stories. It could also be that she's drinking alcohol but drunk at 5pm every night, that's a concern

Reactions: 11
Not caught up with the thread - work overwhelmed me yesterday!
however has she really just gone on stories on about how the material of her pyjamas makes her sweat at night and she’s worn them for at least 4 nights straight 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
however has she really just gone on stories on about how the material of her pyjamas makes her sweat at night and she’s worn them for at least 4 nights straight 🤢🤢
She’s so gross 😬🤢 why would you continue to wear them at all if that’s what’s happening? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Didn't she once have an advert with snag tights? Or is that what she's aiming for with the reel?
I don’t think it was an ad she bought their chub run shorts and they stuck her photo on their webpage of her flashing her gunt.
oh and I wear snag tights because I’m both ridiculously tall (for normal tights) and a chunk I buy them for my height and size and once they are on I don’t have to do that stupid bleeping prance she’s made into a reel maybe if she bought tights that fit she’d do better - if you have to “size up” then you’re wearing the wrong size in general

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Just came on to say the same thing 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
A roving reporter 😂 has she ever seen a potato that hasn’t been chipped or come from the freezer before? Here’s a new scarecrow for the farming community

094BCE65-E452-469E-BD4A-B975CD510271.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.