Brummy Mummy #91 All I want for Christmas is a DLP bathroom meltdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wait, what's this?! babs has been gifted a vox of skincare products and she's planning to....donate it to a "cause'?! tell us you read tattle without telling us you read tattle! 🤣

presumably babs has been doomscrolling and read all the posts where she was criticised for never donating any of the gifted products and freebies - especially those she or the kids are never going to use - to charity or worthwhile causes, and realised that if she does so, she can brag about her actions on SM and recieve endless praise and adoring comments about how selfless and kind and generous she is. 🤢
She said she was giving it to her friend Rachel. PTWM has just done a beggy post asking for donations for her 'women's centre' to give 'their families' the best Christmas ever 🙄. Same person?!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She said she was giving it to her friend Rachel. PTWM has just done a beggy post asking for donations for her 'women's centre' to give 'their families' the best Christmas ever 🙄. Same person?!
Oh FGS! There are no words

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So as the proposal was wack - what did she expect from PUS ffs, that’s why she demanded that engagement party……I find it very strange that she hasn’t included her father in this post as I’m sure she disclosed that old drippy Dave asked Rogs permission???!!!!! I bet he was overjoyed to be removing the Babs shaped chain around his neck 😳🤣

Reactions: 12
She basically bullied him into proposing! Wow!!! I mean, I'm not surprised, but even so,,,,,, she is proud of some very strange things she's done with her life! What a tragic mess!!!!

Reactions: 17
I wondered when she was sighing about how hard work it was creating the McDonald’s AD if they kept sending it back to her with edits/changes. Even through it’s not the best AD how much did they ask her to change before they were happy with it? 😂
i dread to think how appalling the initial version was if they actually okayed the children's TV presenter "i'm talking into my potato phone!" bullshit! SO beyond cringe. i'm assuming their target audience was ADULTS, and not toddlers, yet it features a fully-grown toddler waving around a giant spud. 🤷🏻‍♂️

tbh, i think they probably got tired of sending her edits, and being forced to watch her dick around with potatoes - obvs mindblown at the sight of a real-life potato that isn't in the form of a frozen waffle, fries or powdered into a tub of smash - and simply decided that if she wants to style herself on the spuds they're advertising, she can go ahead! 🤣

equally, i imagine the "hard werk" she referenced also took into account the fact that she had to leave the house, climb into a tractor and - shock, horror! - dig up a potato - it must have been an exhausting day for our babs.

Reactions: 14
Babs is so feminist it didn’t even enter her hint mind that she could ask him to marry her 🙃

• Haha
Why does she continuously mispronounce McDonalds ?

It's pronounced Mick-Donalds NOT Mack-Donalds

I know it's confusing because they sell a Big Mac (notice the spelling variation).

There are tons of YT videos to help people learn how to speak English fluently and guess what?
McDonalds is one of the words.

I have never seen an individual more proud of being so ignorant in my life.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

I know it's confusing because they sell a Big Mac (notice the spelling variation).

There are tons of YT videos to help people learn how to speak English fluently and guess what?

Oh no, I have been pronouncing it wrong too if that’s the case 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Is Babs trying to bully Stephen into proposing again by shaming his first attempt. She wants something more instagramable (like in New York) and then they can go on a Disney Cruise to have their vows renewed by Captain Goofy
She's probably on the beg for a proper ring 💍 have you noticed the rock that TT has 🙂

Reactions: 7
Babs is so feminist it didn’t even enter her hint mind that she could ask him to marry her 🙃
let's be honest though, even if steve's proposal was essentially him shoving a ring across from his sofa to hers while they ate prawn crackers, and he literally had to be threatened into it, she'd far rather that because it's a story she can embellish and exaggerate as it suits her and it serves as proof that steve - a guy four years younger than her - loves and adores her. she wouldn't have the validation if she'd brazenly defied all gender stereotypes and *gasp* proposed to HIM, because it's one thing to bully someone into proposing to you and twisting the narrative to explain he was so nervous because he just adores her, than explaining that she instigated the marriage - as that could be misconstrued as babs being head-over-heels for steve, and him gormlessly accepting the proposal to avoid a tantrum. i think she clings to the fact that HE asked HER as proof of his devotion - although it would be. afar more convincing love story if she didn't feel compelled to remind the world that he only proposed because ordered him to. he was PUS right from the start! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The irony of Babs spudding! From field to canal this year has been a full potato 🥔 journey eye’ eye’

• Haha
Reactions: 16

OK Mrs Bouquet

• Haha
I've never in my life heard anyone pronounce it "Mick-Donalds" 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
The irony of Babs spudding! From field to canal this year has been a full potato 🥔 journey eye’ eye’
not forgetting steve - repeatedly crowned king of the roasts - as he serves up frozen toasties accompanied by a dollop of smash! 🥔🤣

in fact, with christmas coming up, i'm sure we'll all be subjected to that rehashed content pretty soon - along with gormless steve being ordered to pose in his inflatable plastic crown! i patiently await my tingo.... 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.