Brummy Mummy #91 All I want for Christmas is a DLP bathroom meltdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
McDonald’s fecking McDonald’s now I believe this is something she’s invested in more so than fabletics or sports bras 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ugh another crap advert. Yes we know you love Macdonalds it’s fairly obvious because their food is beige and that’s all you eat plus it’s all you can bothered to get your husband for his breakfast on his birthday 🙄

I hate how she says Happy Thanksgiving to all of those who celebrate it. It’s so obviously just a ploy to appear relevant to the 3 people in the USA who watch her!! And it’s like -right that’s that box ticked-job done!
Our son was born in the USA so we do celebrate ( he jokes that he should be entitled to the day off school!!) and we will have Thanksgiving dinner tonight. I bet if I asked Babs she couldn’t tell me why Thanksgiving is celebrated! Bet she doesn’t know about the Mayflower/Pilgrims etc. She’s too thick to know. It’s just another desperate attempt to look relevant!

Reactions: 21
Sorry she went to a potato growing place for McDonald’s? And she thought wearing a dress was appropriate attire for a field? What is the purpose of this advert!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ve just watched that reel and a couple of things jump out at me
a) you’re meant to sound natural when reading lines, not rushed and taking big intakes of breath in the wrong places
b) how out of breath is she?!

Reactions: 19
a) you’re meant to sound natural when reading lines, not rushed and taking big intakes of breath in the wrong places
This! Maybe she does it to up the viewing figures because you have to rewatch to figure out what she’s on about. The vitamin one the other day was particularly awful. Racing through the script (badly) along with captions that didn’t match, I was on my third watch before I thought what am I doing?!

Reactions: 13
The only thing Emma could authentically talk about relating to McDonald's is Ronald himself! And only because they both went to the same make-up counter 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think babs means ... "hey guys those cowbags on tattle called me a snowflake so here's me burning my snowflake candle" #imadored #theyallloveme #biggestsnowflakethateverdidsnowflake
I was going to say she was clearly trolling tattle with our snowflake references! ❄❄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And how many times did she show the same few clips from the field 🤣 like she didn't realise she'd have so much to say over the top so only got a tiny bit and put it on a loop🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow, nice to see Bab in the wild /fresh air instead of welded to her sofa..that's enough exercise for this decade. Also loving how she's suffering for her art- wearing velour Xmas PJ's, causing her to sweat ! She really is addressing tattle now isn't she?

Reactions: 12
I can’t understand a bleeping word she is saying in that McDonald’s video. DO BETTER BABS. Also, in her pit stories this morning, she’s referred to making the video as ‘a lot of hard work’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Christ, she really has forgotten what it’s like to have a proper job hasn’t she.

290A4B2A-405C-4E68-8413-83D20F7809CC.png
Pissing myself at her #size18 arse clambering in to that tractor 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I can’t understand a bleeping word she is saying in that McDonald’s video. DO BETTER BABS. Also, in her pit stories this morning, she’s referred to making the video as ‘a lot of hard work’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Christ, she really has forgotten what it’s like to have a proper job hasn’t she.

View attachment 886656Pissing myself at her #size18 arse clambering in to that tractor 😂😂😂😂
They are tit leggings or tights too….can see through them 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️……it’s not the most flattering image is it but then again are any 🙈

Reactions: 14
‘Roving reporter’ and ‘hard work’

IM DEAD 🤣🤣🤣🤣⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰

also who’s filming this claptrap? Did PUS have to have the day off????

• Haha
Buy your fries from locally sourced produce but buy your tat from China. She's weird

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel the word “sustainability” sticks in her throat, given the volume of landfill this woman creates on the daily she has not got a clue. She really is thick.

• Haha
Does that idiot really believe that she works hard 😂 heard it all now! I stagger in from 12.5 nightshifts From a very busy and understaffed nursing homes then have to look after my 4 year old. She really is deluded

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can't believe she's still doing this kind of boring sell your soul and your integrity basic AD which she started doing about 4 years ago. The other mum influencers who had about the same numbers as she did have moved on from this type of content and subsequently their channels and accounts have grown and they're far more successful and professional

Does that idiot really believe that she works hard 😂 heard it all now! I stagger in from 12.5 nightshifts From a very busy and understaffed nursing homes then have to look after my 4 year old. She really is deluded
She's unfulfilled because she doesn't do enough or anything to be proud of because its all minimum effort content that's why she tries to fill her hole with tat, food and booze

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.