Brummy Mummy #91 All I want for Christmas is a DLP bathroom meltdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babs obviously doesn't know what the word dignity means! She knows very well that pic will bring in all the sympathy she relishes. Beyond low but it won't keep her away from DLP. 😡

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She will take it from one that knows. I was 20 when my dad was ill and died. I rang away from the situation a bit and left things to mum and have always regretted it. I didn't make the same mistake when mum's turn came, but I was double the age and more mature by then...
I am so sorry for you thank you for sharing ❤ It’s extremely hard to deal with losing a parent and totally normal to behave that way, I see it every day at work. It’s the cycle of grief. You sound like a wonderful daughter and I’m sure your mom and dad are extremely proud ❤❤

Reactions: 9
She really is bleeping disgusting! My husband is in remission for cancer. I’m sharing that with you lovelies only despite taking part in a few threads on here. If she’s going through anything like we’ve been through then she’s utterly abhorrent trading the insinuation her dad has cancer/or some other terminal illness for Insta engagement and free tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She really is bleeping disgusting! My husband is in remission for cancer. I’m sharing that with you lovelies only despite taking part in a few threads on here. If she’s going through anything like we’ve been through then she’s utterly abhorrent trading the insinuation her dad has cancer/or some other terminal illness for Insta engagement and free tit.
Sending you and your family lots of love and hope those positive remission vibes continue 💖💖

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That photo of grandad Rog 🥺💔 I truly hope he recovers.
As for Babs, it's bleeping disgusting she would rather be in Disney than spend time with her poorly dad, plus she would be tit at working with the elderly - no respect for Rogs' privacy or dignity whatsoever 🙁

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Doesn't really seem like her and her dad have a particularly close relationship but at least you'd hope Babs would be there for her mother rather than in DLP over the Christmas period. She wants us to speculate what is wrong with him so I shan't purposefully to prove we aren't going to invade his privacy like she invades her children's and plasters it over the internet

• Heart
It’s heartbreaking that that family prioritise this fake internet world over what’s actually important

What is happening to the world ffs

• Heart
So her Dad looks seriously ill, there's an ongoing pandemic and she is still insisting on going on holiday. Wow. Nothing ever gets in the way of what Emma wants does it, she's truly vile.

How can she not feel any shame over her behavior. I'm stunned

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s heartbreaking that that family prioritise this fake internet world over what’s actually important

What is happening to the world ffs
Even wet San is sharing photos of him and he probably doesn't want 10000 strangers seeing him like this. He seems like a proud and private man

• Sad
So her Dad looks seriously ill, there's an ongoing pandemic and she is still insisting on going on holiday. Wow. Nothing ever gets in the way of what Emma wants does it, she's truly vile.

How can she not feel any shame over her behavior. I'm stunned
They cancelled Stevens holiday but Disney is ok? Right. Also why can't Babs have them over on Xmas day? Give her parents a break from cooking and hosting?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
obvs we don't what's going on with the poor guy, but it looks like something far more than a hip replacement, and it makes me feel even more uncomfortable that babs shared that sly photo of him holding margot, clearly without his knowledge. it's sad that babs would choose mickey mouse over spending christmas with her "poorly" father, especially when she's been to disney multiple times, and ahs every possible opportunity to go again. it's disney though, so babs won't be cancelling that because rog is sick. she'd far rather her kids miss out on spending christmas with their grandad so that she can parade around wearing mickey ears and fake crying when she sees literal teenagers dressed in costumes.
Obviously I don’t know the extent of his illness and I also shouldn’t know but if there was any chance she could have paid for a luxury cabin nearby for them all to go away rather then go to Disney then she’s a selfish bleeping witch.

I remember a Q&A with Wet San ages ago and she said that Rog gets quite angry/upset over the comments made to Emma. I mean as far as I know he doesn’t have social media and so for him to know about these comments she literally as a grown ass woman is going crying to her parents - emotionally hurting/burdening them as they are begging her to stop when all along she knew she never would stop. That’s all you need to know about what type of person Emma Conway is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Obviously I don’t know the extent of his illness and I also shouldn’t know but if there was any chance she could have paid for a luxury cabin nearby for them all to go away rather then go to Disney then she’s a selfish bleeping witch.

I remember a Q&A with Wet San ages ago and she said that Rog gets quite angry/upset over the comments made to Emma. I mean as far as I know he doesn’t have social media and so for him to know about these comments she literally as a grown ass woman is going crying to her parents - emotionally hurting/burdening them as they are begging her to stop when all along she knew she never would stop. That’s all you need to know about what type of person Emma Conway is.
It is probably taking all of Emma's strength not to share the details about her Dad. It probably really annoys her that her parents have asked her not to share. They literally had to point that out to her because they know what she's like. The only potential positive to sharing would be if it was cancer for example she could do something to raise some money for a cancer charity, and by something I mean dedicate her time to a live stream perhaps not more mugs4mugs

Reactions: 14
Quick deflect from my dad and my selfish witch ways………oh look how I bullied my boyfriend into marrying me………

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just seen the pic of grandad Rog, he's unrecognisable! I honestly wouldn't have said that was the same man 😔

• Sad
oh, the narrative around steve's proposal has changed AGAIN. we all know she's proud of the fact that she bullied/blackmailed steve into proposing - #couplegoals - but she has previously claimed that he waited until the evening before her birthday to do so - literally leaving it to the last possible second - yet now she's claiming he proposed a week before her birthday?! duck the police files - babs needs an entire file to keep track of her lies! 🤦🏻‍♀️

also, babs is clearly FUMING that her proposal/wedding happened before the days of SM, so she couldn't plaster photos and reels of the big day all over her feed for years after. guaranteed her 15th wedding anniversary will involve steve being forced into asking her to renew their vows - as a result of her threatening divorce/a smack in the face - solely for the sake of content. 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.