Brummy Mummy #90 Only thing to be laid in that bedroom will be the carpet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The getting personal ad has only got 33 likes and 3 comments. The post immediately after Babs (which is just some tit quote or other) has got over 400 likes 😂 On her own page Babs has only managed just over 1000 likes. Anyway, that’s a boring post 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
2. The (loads of you have been asking about my…) hot cocoa stand full of sprinkles and ornaments with no sign of hot chocolate anywhere!
...complete with the ridiculous paper straws and the infuriating "calories don't count at christmas!" sign. urgh. 🙄🙄

3) the photo where she lies on the floor and covers herself in all their festive snacks they've bought for christmas, claiming it's a "treat"for steve 🤢 - supposedly, it's" just like when samantha covers herself in sushi for her boyfriend in sex and the city" - except she'll refer to it as sex in the city, because she's such a super fan she doesn't know what it's called. 🤦🏻‍♀️

4) gifted matching family pyjamas - babs won't fit, because she'll demand to be sent a size 18 - in which steve is forced to pose in front of the camera, and looks fifty shades of awkward.

5) an ad for some kind of frozen beige potato substitute, in which steve is classed "king of the roasts" and forced to pose in a crown, holding a tray of ore-prepared roasties or waffles - or a bowl of homemade mash smash.

6) the promise to show us a different christmas mug each day for the entirity of december - she'll manage three days at the most.

7) exactly the same with the contents of her multiple advent calendars - she'll flanut her luck in being gifted a range of different ones and then manage to show the contents for a maximum of two days.

8) an over detailed explanation of how to make an options hot chocolate. just a reminder to all you cowbags that the trick to creating the best hot chocolate in the world is one that babs herself invented - adding a dash of milk to the powder before you fill the mug with water. plus the obligatory dash orlf baileys, or two, or three.... even if it is only 10am.

9) of photo of babs looking manic clutching multiple bottles of various christmas-theme flavoured baileys - clearly having downed half the bottle before posing for the photo.

10) a photo of babs with a selection box hanging between her teeth, questioning whether eating the entire box counts as a portion.

11) and i hate to say it, but definitely a rehashed version of her "it's christmas" written in her double chin in sharpie reel. 🤢

12) babs moaning about the green candle she got in her wankee advent calendar, and it making the cowbags' day every time it happens!

i honestly cannot wait to get all my tingos. the tattle equivalent of an advent calendar, where each day we are treated to yet another treat of rehashed christmas content! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Stephen and the kids will surprise her with a £150 Yankee Candle advent calendar and she will witch and moan about how crap some of the candles smell.
Stomp stomp stomp 'steeee I don't like green one' bangs fists like toddler 'steeee take the green ones out!!!'

• Haha
Reactions: 18
urgh. not only is that ad totally gross, it's rehashed content - as always. we were treated to a similar reel of babs smeared in chocolate at easter - it's literally content nobody needs repeated. melted chocolate all around her mouth combined with an attempt to appear "sexy", licking her lips while stroking the photo of ethan's face. 🤢

as for the topless pit stories - she is so desperate for attention, it's pathetic and embarrassing. even if babs had slept topless, surely you'd pull your top back on before filming yourself? i appreciate that expecting babs to get dressed and showered prior to gurning at phone in the morning is a bit extreme - but a pjyama top?! and tbh, i doubt she actually slept topless. she purposefully removed her top to film, solely because she wants attention. grow the duck up babs.View attachment 863642
Hasn't she aged. The chocolate masks aren't working 🤭

The I've had to go out and replace ALL the Christmas chocolates post

Reactions: 15
Faux crying at previous kids nativities then swiftly followed by a ‘kids getting older’ woe is me post 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She hides the kids chocolates from them and eats it in secret…. *
She eat the head of from a chocolate Santa and make some filthy joke about it ..
I once ate all the kids jelly babies they got for Christmas because I, thought who buys a 2 year old a whole jelly baby tub of jelly babies. I can't imagine the guilt of eating their advent calendar though

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok 6.45 on a Saturday and the kiddos are no where to be seen...ffs...what a sad life her kids have being banished so she can watch her tv!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I liked that love hard film, don't remember the lady saying about being large but what I never understand is, why does it take them so long to watch a film? If I'm watching a film im watching it all in one sitting. They seem to watch half hour then two days later watch another half hour, it's odd, films are meant to be watched from start to finish in one go, surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
i dunno babs. it's almost identical to the question i have about why you always refer to yourself as a "size 18 lady"....?!

Screenshot_20211113_185202.jpg
Screenshot_20211113_185135.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Christmas content cont......
Boxing day sales with Wet Sandra & Claire where she'll buy
1. All the Lush Bathbombs
2. Birthday Cards from Paperchase
3. Christmas wrapping paper for next year
4. Christmas PJ's for next year
5. Coats for the kids from the Next Sale that they prob don't need
6. Boots Toiletry sets for presents for next year
7. Some kind of Soap & Glory thing

All of which will be displayed in a haul filmed in Wet Sandra's dining room 🤦‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Shall we have a tingo Christmas list on what Banta Clause is going to rehash?

1. The “sexy” Mean Girls dance
Emma would have been 26/27 when the film came out. Is there something weird about being that age and learning a provocative teenage girl dance?

Also Emma shut up about staying in every Friday and Saturday night - it’s such dull content and frankly just confirms that you have no mates and that dates are a foreign concept to you and your lodger Ste. Even your sister seems to barely hang out with you these days.

Reactions: 14
I liked that love hard film, don't remember the lady saying about being large but what I never understand is, why does it take them so long to watch a film? If I'm watching a film im watching it all in one sitting. They seem to watch half hour then two days later watch another half hour, it's odd, films are meant to be watched from start to finish in one go, surely?
They are always on their phones tattle, despite saying otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If Babs insists and defining herself by her size then Babs the large lady would be better as she wouldn't have to lie that everything size 18 fits her.
I think what she is really bothered by is, if its the lady that I'm thinking of referring to herself as large, then Babs may have realised that she is an extra extra large lady 😂😂 the lady in question is maybe a size 14??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Emma would have been 26/27 when the film came out. Is there something weird about being that age and learning a provocative teenage girl dance?

Also Emma shut up about staying in every Friday and Saturday night - it’s such dull content and frankly just confirms that you have no mates and that dates are a foreign concept to you and your lodger Ste. Even your sister seems to barely hang out with you these days.
You mean Emma isn’t a teenager? 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.