Brummy Mummy #90 Only thing to be laid in that bedroom will be the carpet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One babette thanked her for providing a discount code!

I can’t with these people ... do they really think she provides a discount to be kind and not to make money?
I think there are a lot of people who don’t understand how it works, so wouldn’t have a clue that she’s making money from the discount code

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I think there are a lot of people who don’t understand how it works, so wouldn’t have a clue that she’s making money from the discount code
To be fair until I found Tattle I had no idea about stuff like affiliated links etc Tattle 🙈

Reactions: 13
I think she lives feeling like she's pulling the wool over people's eyes

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I know! Genie + seems very expensive and confusing unlike FP 🧞‍♂️ 🤔are the tickets still 14 days for 7 days price? Have an awesome holiday and let us know any useful tips ❤❤🏰xxxxxxx
I know some places are offering genie+ at a discounted rate before you get out here, this wasn’t available for when we were coming.

You can buy individual rides for the day, which we’re trying to do for Rise of the Reaistance and Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway but these will be one offs and won’t be doing it multiple times.

I believe Attraction Tickets is still 14 for the price of 7, ours was when we booked, but again things keep changing.

I know that ticket prices for us Brits will fluctuate depending on what time of the year it is, to bring us more in line with how the US system works. Although it’s always going to be a damn sight cheaper than buying here on the day!

Sorry to derail the thread 😂

Honestly though Babs won’t cope because even with the genie+ you really have to be on your A game with getting some of these rides 😅 I.e. up at the crack of dawn and refreshing at the exact moment!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know some places are offering genie+ at a discounted rate before you get out here, this wasn’t available for when we were coming.

You can buy individual rides for the day, which we’re trying to do for Rise of the Reaistance and Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway but these will be one offs and won’t be doing it multiple times.

I believe Attraction Tickets is still 14 for the price of 7, ours was when we booked, but again things keep changing.

I know that ticket prices for us Brits will fluctuate depending on what time of the year it is, to bring us more in line with how the US system works. Although it’s always going to be a damn sight cheaper than buying here on the day!

Sorry to derail the thread 😂

Honestly though Babs won’t cope because even with the genie+ you really have to be on your A game with getting some of these rides 😅 I.e. up at the crack of dawn and refreshing at the exact moment!
Wow youve given more information there than all of Babs vlogs etc put together!
have a lovely holiday. Hope you’re channelling Babs in that you just go to the park for the morning then lounge by the pool for the rest of the day. And make sure to go and buy all the tat in dollar tree or whatever it’s called 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She could’ve done that with just a smudge of chocolate on her face, it wouldn’t have been original or funny but the ‘joke’ would be there. But no, of course not. I know your grasp of English is tit Babs but the word you use to describe yourself isn’t glorious, it’s grotesque.
Hope that helps 😘
Yes! Just wipe a little smear off the corner of your mouth, or your chin or something! Don't put yourself online looking like you basically vomited chocolate. This has to be one of her worst and grossest ads. It literally looks like she's dribbled all over her chin!

• Sick
How is anyone asking??! She doesn’t read her DM’s and you can’t message her on her stories so HOW is anyone asking?? They’re not she’s just making tit up as usual.
I can’t even go there on the Advent calendar - literally I have no words 🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
So it seems that someone on the Getting Personal social media team is having a very boring Saturday deleting comments……I can’t believe this would have been up for hours and no one would make a negative comment 🤣 or indeed any comment! One person is a tad pathetic!
CEB19741-6C41-4204-8157-1F3E7FF0CC7D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It is gross. Looks like caravan furniture.
...house is the size of a caravan

So it seems that someone on the Getting Personal social media team is having a very boring Saturday deleting comments……I can’t believe this would have been up for hours and no one would make a negative comment 🤣View attachment 863255
Nobody ever works with her a second time once they move realised she makes jokes about dv

No one is asking no one 🤥
HabiTAT couldn’t be more apt 😂😂 oh and babs habitat isn’t the boho chic shop it used to be it’s sold in sodding Argos and sainsburys now.
With habitat gifting the dead tiger I wouldn’t be surprised if that dressing table wasn’t gifted

Has anyone watched the getting personal stories? Emma gets 3 crappy advent calendars (albeit £45) but Jessontheplussize got a Prosecco and beer advent calendar, sweet trees and cakes value £200 for calendars alone but the rest and an aff link. Bet Emma is pissed at that

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Does she have ‘God drawers’ because she used to be an RE teacher?

Babs, please learn how to punctuate your captions.
F1D4D82F-E31A-453C-A054-D59670B7F9C0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Didn't get to this one quick enough. I have just worked and did mot need to see this. What a disgrace get a real job. Freak
This account always comments on the ad posts on the companies pages. I wonder which one of us it is?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she have ‘God drawers’ because she used to be an RE teacher?

Babs, please learn how to punctuate your captions.
View attachment 863520
Also, drawers are not “fit”. They are useful, brilliant for storage, handy……not fit.
And I think I speak for a fair number of people when I say that we are not interested in a wardrobe tour. At all. In the slightest. Bore off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Perhaps the god drawers are the only drawers that actually fit her these days 🤣 knickers #size18 #absolutelynever

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.