Brummy Mummy #90 Only thing to be laid in that bedroom will be the carpet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christmas content - The twelve Babs of Christmas content πŸ˜‘πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸ€ΆπŸ»

1) special brother and sister date for Ethan and Erin with paper plates and chocolates and cinnamon rolls.

2) a sob post for engagement about the kids getting old and not believing in Santa and the magic gone.

3) a #TBT to when they got married at Christmastime. He loves Babs. Something to do with longs and shorts.

4) stuffing chocolate

5) a cheeky cock and a hot cock

6) a Costco Christmas haul

7) a moan about the butter tub and it’s state.

8) a poll over Christmas music/films/TV ads - there will be a huge disagreement

9) the stationary competition winner will be announced (let it be meeee!) 😬

10) a GRWM including tit curls and eyeshadow applied with a trowel and a tit tonne of blusher!

11) a dry roast curtesy of Ste the King of Roasts

12). A pissed up Babs and Nanny San sale shopping on Boxing Day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
...complete with the ridiculous paper straws and the infuriating "calories don't count at christmas!" sign. urgh. πŸ™„πŸ™„

3) the photo where she lies on the floor and covers herself in all their festive snacks they've bought for christmas, claiming it's a "treat"for steve 🀒 - supposedly, it's" just like when samantha covers herself in sushi for her boyfriend in sex and the city" - except she'll refer to it as sex in the city, because she's such a super fan she doesn't know what it's called. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

4) gifted matching family pyjamas - babs won't fit, because she'll demand to be sent a size 18 - in which steve is forced to pose in front of the camera, and looks fifty shades of awkward.

5) an ad for some kind of frozen beige potato substitute, in which steve is classed "king of the roasts" and forced to pose in a crown, holding a tray of ore-prepared roasties or waffles - or a bowl of homemade mash smash.

6) the promise to show us a different christmas mug each day for the entirity of december - she'll manage three days at the most.

7) exactly the same with the contents of her multiple advent calendars - she'll flanut her luck in being gifted a range of different ones and then manage to show the contents for a maximum of two days.

8) an over detailed explanation of how to make an options hot chocolate. just a reminder to all you cowbags that the trick to creating the best hot chocolate in the world is one that babs herself invented - adding a dash of milk to the powder before you fill the mug with water. plus the obligatory dash orlf baileys, or two, or three.... even if it is only 10am.

9) of photo of babs looking manic clutching multiple bottles of various christmas-theme flavoured baileys - clearly having downed half the bottle before posing for the photo.

10) a photo of babs with a selection box hanging between her teeth, questioning whether eating the entire box counts as a portion.

11) and i hate to say it, but definitely a rehashed version of her "it's christmas" written in her double chin in sharpie reel. 🀒

12) babs moaning about the green candle she got in her wankee advent calendar, and it making the cowbags' day every time it happens!

i honestly cannot wait to get all my tingos. the tattle equivalent of an advent calendar, where each day we are treated to yet another treat of rehashed christmas content! 🀣
13.Babs will inform us at some point over Christmas,that her Mom always buys her Boots No7 products which she buys in the January sales

14.She will demonise people who write on the tag on gift bags,as gift bags shuld always be reused multiple times

15.End of year gifts for E and E's teachers and classroom staff,that consist of a cheap mug filled with small pieces of tat

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The Twelve Babs of Christmas 🎢🎢🎢
12 #ads incoming
11 Baileys hot cocks
10 selection boxes
9 sob posts for engagement
8 Baileys hot cocks
7 Christmas hauls
6 Baileys hot cocks
5 COCKS IN CANS
4 walkity walks
3 cinnamon buns
2 total meltdowns
and another year that’s been all about me 🎢🎢🎢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The Twelve Babs of Christmas 🎢🎢🎢
12 #ads incoming
11 Baileys hot cocks
10 selection boxes
9 sob posts for engagement
8 Baileys hot cocks
7 Christmas hauls
6 Baileys hot cocks
5 COCKS IN CANS
4 walkity walks
3 cinnamon buns
2 total meltdowns
and another year that’s been all about me 🎢🎢🎢
This wins the Internet βœŒπŸ€£πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™

• Haha
Reactions: 16
13.Babs will inform us at some point over Christmas,that her Mom always buys her Boots No7 products which she buys in the January sales

14.She will demonise people who write on the tag on gift bags,as gift bags shuld always be reused multiple times

15.End of year gifts for E and E's teachers and classroom staff,that consist of a cheap mug filled with small pieces of tat
16) elf on the shelf,including the obligatory "i tucked myself into bed at 8pm and realised a few hours later that i hadn't moved the elf! obviously i wasn't going to drag myself from my pit in the early hours, so i was forced to bellow for steve to fix it so the toddlers didn't stop believing in the magic of christmas!"
πŸ™„πŸ™„

17) photo of the kids posing next to the hot cock stand with mugs of hot chocolate, and a reminder in the comments that the kids only like hot milk.

18) babs making a huge deal about trying a starbs decaf eggnog latte - with the standard reminder that she's been caffeine-free for five whole years, minus all the chocolate πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ - and then screwing her face up in disgust as she remembers she didn't like the eggnog latte last year when she bought one for content either.

19) babs trying to work out how many mince pies she can fit in her mouth at once - answer: a fistful.

20) an emphasis on the fact that for the teacher's gifts, she made sure to buy tubes of pink smarties for the female teachers, while the male teacher was given a tube of smarties with a blue lid. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
16) elf on the shelf,including the obligatory "i tucked myself into bed at 8pm and realised a few hours later that i hadn't moved the elf! obviously i wasn't going to drag myself from my pit in the early hours, so i was forced to bellow for steve to fix it so the toddlers didn't stop believing in the magic of christmas!"
πŸ™„πŸ™„

17) photo of the kids posing next to the hot cock stand with mugs of hot chocolate, and a reminder in the comments that the kids only like hot milk.

18) babs making a huge deal about trying a starbs decaf eggnog latte - with the standard reminder that she's been caffeine-free for five whole years, minus all the chocolate πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ - and then screwing her face up in disgust as she remembers she didn't like the eggnog latte last year when she bought one for content either.

19) babs trying to work out how many mince pies she can fit in her mouth at once - answer: a fistful.

20) an emphasis on the fact that for the teacher's gifts, she made sure to buy tubes of pink smarties for the female teachers, while the male teacher was given a tube of smarties with a blue lid. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
21) E1 birthday before Christmas. Aren’t I crazy for having kids and wedding all within a month
22) E1 birthday she wil, wake up surrounded by balloons. Pus has always done it. Kids sleep through anything even the light being turned in for the photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I see Babs missed out on the Drayton Manor Thomas Land press trip with her toddlers today πŸ˜ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see Babs missed out on the Drayton Manor Thomas Land press trip with her toddlers today πŸ˜ƒ
ha, i bet she's FUMING to have more than ssed out on that prime opportunity to create relatable toddler mum content. anyone else watch her latest vlog, and notice that she specifically pointed out that the garden centre was a great place to take toddlers for an afternoon out if you live in the midlands. gotta keep those toddler mum followers somehow, although the desperation is showing when you're advising parents to take two year old to rampage around the bauble aisle in a garden centre! πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I normally
I think that is a good thing for Erin. Would be mortifying to have to pose on the toddler rides 🀣 Both kids are deffo too old for Thomas land…

Reactions: 8
What I've never understood is they never seem to watch what I'd class as 'normal tv' it's all you tube stuff. For us Fri night is family film night and Saturdays are catchphrase and strictly, kids love watching all together playing the games and discussing outfits, music etc on the dancing, Rose has performed the most amazing routine tonight for the deaf community, soo much can be learnt and gained from watching together. Maybe it's us, are we old fashioned lol 😭😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What I've never understood is they never seem to watch what I'd class as 'normal tv' it's all you tube stuff. For us Fri night is family film night and Saturdays are catchphrase and strictly, kids love watching all together playing the games and discussing outfits, music etc on the dancing, Rose has performed the most amazing routine tonight for the deaf community, soo much can be learnt and gained from watching together. Maybe it's us, are we old fashioned lol 😭😭😭😭
πŸ‘†Exactly this, this is the stuff I remember from being Erin’s age. There is so much they could enjoy together.

Reactions: 16
21) E1 birthday before Christmas. Aren’t I crazy for having kids and wedding all within a month
22) E1 birthday she wil, wake up surrounded by balloons. Pus has always done it. Kids sleep through anything even the light being turned in for the photo.
cue all the cringe "the girl who made me a mum" comments the absolute SHOCK that erin is eleven years old and she'll be starting big school in september - she'll obvs have "a little cry" - and the way she'll make the day all about HER, demanding presents because - y'know - erin wouldn't even exist without her. plus the obligatory 7am "quick, pose and blow the candles out on your cake so i can post a picture on the gram!" photo. urgh.

Reactions: 15
πŸ‘†Exactly this, this is the stuff I remember from being Erin’s age. There is so much they could enjoy together.
Nah Babs prefers the following approaches instead:

- Lock both of them away in their rooms from 7pm
- Divide and conquer her unruly badly behaved can't get along children and spend time with just one of them (has to be the girl though)

Under no circumstances must said children be allowed to bond, and any activities not to Babs liking can only be done for 30 minutes max - the consequences of failing this will be a gurning face staring menacingly at you in the dark or a 43 year old woman marching off in a sulk.

Reactions: 15
DE777F64-AD7D-46CB-9722-36AE903C5C9D.png
Not a flattering angle Babs with your face flab/third chin lolling to the side

• Sick
  • Haha
I've never understood why she doesn't watch Strictly with The Triple Threat that is Golden Girl herself!?

I once ate all the kids jelly babies they got for Christmas because I, thought who buys a 2 year old a whole jelly baby tub of jelly babies. I can't imagine the guilt of eating their advent calendar though
Our elves sometimes finish off one of our calendars, usually when there's no treats in the house and I'm feeling snacky 🀣, around a week to go, and its always my calendar as I know the kids would have a fit if it was theirs! 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Our elves sometimes finish off one of our calendars, usually when there's no treats in the house and I'm feeling snacky 🀣, around a week to go, and its always my calendar as I know the kids would have a fit if it was theirs! 🀣
Mine are actually toddlers and I still don't think I can relate to anything she does. I can't imagine decorating my house for Christmas in November with my 2 year old and a puppy as well.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.