Brummy Mummy #90 Only thing to be laid in that bedroom will be the carpet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shall we have a tingo Christmas list on what Banta Clause is going to rehash?

1. The “sexy” Mean Girls dance

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Shall we have a tingo Christmas list on what Banta Clause is going to rehash?

1. The “sexy” Mean Girls dance
2. The (loads of you have been asking about my…) hot cocoa stand full of sprinkles and ornaments with no sign of hot chocolate anywhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
2. The (loads of you have been asking about my…) hot cocoa stand full of sprinkles and ornaments with no sign of hot chocolate anywhere!
Is she going to have that sign about calories being free.. Talk about body positivity

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
urgh. not only is that ad totally gross, it's rehashed content - as always. we were treated to a similar reel of babs smeared in chocolate at easter - it's literally content nobody needs repeated. melted chocolate all around her mouth combined with an attempt to appear "sexy", licking her lips while stroking the photo of ethan's face. 🤢

as for the topless pit stories - she is so desperate for attention, it's pathetic and embarrassing. even if babs had slept topless, surely you'd pull your top back on before filming yourself? i appreciate that expecting babs to get dressed and showered prior to gurning at phone in the morning is a bit extreme - but a pjyama top?! and tbh, i doubt she actually slept topless. she purposefully removed her top to film, solely because she wants attention. grow the duck up babs.
Screenshot_20211113_170708.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
3. The writing on the chins.
4. Endless pointless Christmas polls where people get really “angry” about the results.
5. All of the family, including the Wets, in matching pyjamas.
6. “Mums sort everything and dads don’t know what presents they’re giving the kids”
7. Gonks but nanny called them g-nomies so because Babs is so wacky she calls them g-nomies too
8. Dog dressed in a stupid outfit.
9. We’ll see lots of alcohol and chocolate. Mince pies.
10. She’ll start showing us her advent calendar and a mug each day but it won’t last
11. She’ll put on a sparkly dress and say “oh it’s scary going out and people think you’re too much but I just put my red lips on and thrust my boobs out because I’m me and I’ve learnt to love me” when she isn’t actually going out but needs engagement/attention.
12. Lots of “walkity walk” action.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
The annual “I don’t like gravy on a roast and it’s really angered some of you” post showing Ste’s King of Roasts attempt. Usually gets brought out a couple of weekends before Christmas I think, along with a post about how they’re at the Wet Ones for Christmas Day 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've never been here for a babs Christmas. What should I expect?
She hides the kids chocolates from them and eats it in secret…. *
She eat the head of from a chocolate Santa and make some filthy joke about it ..

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
the perpetual "when i'm an old lady, and my children and their partners come to visit and my grandchildren are filled with excitement at their nanny's extensive tiny christmas village" of sheer tat - which in a few years, will literally be spilling out of her actual tiny house! 🤦🏻‍♀️

again with the assumption that erin and ethan will have children, because SHE wants grandkids and has planned it into her future. tbh, if i were erin and ethan and i DID have children in the future, babs is someone i would ensure was kept out of their lives, given the damage they will realise she unnecessarily caused them. 😔

equally, i love how she references that the WHOLE FAMILY now feature in her christ-tat village - there's her and steve and lucy outside a house, erin and ethan throwing snowballs, wet san and rog shoving a christmas tree into a car with margot nearby. yep, the whole family babs - of which steve's parents - the kids other set of grandparents - are not included. 🙄🙄

and as for the new addition of that pet adoption home, i have absolutely no doubt that was specifically chosen to give the impression that their new puppy addiction is a rescue dog. any babettes that aren't aware she bought a puppy from a breeder - despite claiming she was absolutely, definitely planning to adopt - will see the puppy adoption home in her village of tat, and join the dots, assuming it is relevant to the recent adoption of their new puppy. she is all kinds of manipulative. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Also, drawers are not “fit”. They are useful, brilliant for storage, handy……not fit.
And I think I speak for a fair number of people when I say that we are not interested in a wardrobe tour. At all. In the slightest. Bore off.
I don’t know, I’m quite interested in a wardrobe tour. Only because I want to see how much space PUS has been allocated 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Stephen and the kids will surprise her with a £150 Yankee Candle advent calendar and she will witch and moan about how crap some of the candles smell.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s been the local Christmas light switch on today. Wonder if she’s gone and also wonder if she stomped up to offer to switch them on due to her being such a schleb! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Christmas in Babland continued

she will eat an entire selection box in one sitting
a reminder how to make ‘hot cock’; use options add a splash of milk and a glug of baileys
theyll be a creme egg featured somewhere after Boxing Day

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.