Brummy Mummy #90 Only thing to be laid in that bedroom will be the carpet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to watch to see what she was referring to, the scene she is referring to where the woman refers to herself as a large lady is because she is being wrestled for a phone from a smaller lady - context Babs context

5F4F4E3E-5B70-408E-A842-B67B12EF12F2.png

Reactions: 9
How cold 🥶 must it be in that house? They're always under a blanket 🙄
Can afford all the Disney trips, pax wardrobes, handbags, hauls etc but not decent glazing 🤷🏼‍♀️

I have my suspicion they are all show & no substance (or fur coat & no knickers).

Reactions: 16
She's bloody manic on her stories tonight the drunk lush. Imagine loudly telling a "funny" story about your other half and there's a big fat ZERO reaction from them. Honestly Emma you set yourself up for embarrassment by that piece of dried playdo called Ste.

Also no one gives a tit that you went to Las Vegas or that you saw Will Ferrell. Literally no-one. The fact you have to bleet on about events from years gone by is so pathetic. Also what happened to your best mate Nicole Kidman Babs? started the Couch to 5K with her yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The Twelve Babs of Christmas 🎶🎶🎶
12 #ads incoming
11 Baileys hot cocks
10 selection boxes
9 sob posts for engagement
8 Baileys hot cocks
7 Christmas hauls
6 Baileys hot cocks
5 COCKS IN CANS
4 walkity walks
3 cinnamon buns
2 total meltdowns
and another year that’s been all about me 🎶🎶🎶
12 days of unwashed christmas pyjamas,
11 festive fancies **it's just a regular cherry bakewell but with sprinkles**,
10 needless plastic tat hauls,
9 rEaLiStiC size 18 christmas jumper try-ons,
8 shades of yellow,
7 "woe is me" posts,
6 aggressive, stompy dances,
5 baileys hot cocks daily,
4 mugs4mugs adverts #ownproduct,
3 bathroom breakdowns,
2 hideous designer handbags,
and another year of rehashed content.
🎶🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The slippers story...🤢
Didn’t something happen with those slippers (nail varnish spilled on them or something similar) and she moaned so much that Uggs sent her a new free pair! She was over the moon about it & went on for ages!
I've never understood why she doesn't watch Strictly with The Triple Threat that is Golden Girl herself!?
Because they were loyal to X Factor of course! (I bet she’s sad it’s no more, otherwise she would have joined that long, long queue to audition TT! Can imagine Babs hogging the camera and saying ‘she gets it all from me!’ 🙈😅).

Reactions: 14
She looks like she needs to see a doctor! Her neck looks all swollen, she looks so unhealthy and ill, where are her friends and family?? Oh yeah all in bed 🙄 please Bruce babstrotter go And see a doctor!
I don't understand why at the very least her family just recommend she share text to remind people about the Babath instead of filming herself in this state.

Reactions: 8
Didn’t something happen with those slippers (nail varnish spilled on them or something similar) and she moaned so much that Uggs sent her a new free pair! She was over the moon about it & went on for ages!
It was pen, and was all "the boy's" fault 🙄
Despite the fact ahead didn't see it happen, she just took 3T's word for it!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Was looking on YouTube for something for work and her video was on there suggested. Didn’t click but could see it start with the captions and stopped looking after she said the animal adoption Christmas house spoke to her soul 🙄
Why? You don’t adopt animals when you could, you buy them! Stupid, stupid woman!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Was looking on YouTube for something for work and her video was on there suggested. Didn’t click but could see it start with the captions and stopped looking after she said the animal adoption Christmas house spoke to her soul 🙄
Why? You don’t adopt animals when you could, you buy them! Stupid, stupid woman!
Also...soul?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Watched the YouTube of the garden centre. 1. Was Ethan even there as it was Erin, Erin, Erin. 2. When she did interact with her son, the tone of her voice made me wince. 3. Everything they bought was what she liked. It was just me, me, me. Horrible. As a family you all chose things even if it's not to your taste.
Oh and when they are home and she's showing off stuff in her kitchen and the children are hovering about in the background trying to keep quiet. That's sad too.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Katie Ellison has a very lovely 'how to take Christmas photos' ad/paid partnership post up today. Really informative caption and very professionally put together.
When will Babs realise if she puts effort in she will more likely get a positive response after?!

Reactions: 19
Watched the YouTube of the garden centre. 1. Was Ethan even there as it was Erin, Erin, Erin. 2. When she did interact with her son, the tone of her voice made me wince. 3. Everything they bought was what she liked. It was just me, me, me. Horrible. As a family you all chose things even if it's not to your taste.
Oh and when they are home and she's showing off stuff in her kitchen and the children are hovering about in the background trying to keep quiet. That's sad too.
It is really sad because I think the kids know if she wips out her camera she might be more likely to give her children attention for the content and facade

• Sad
Reactions: 12
It was pen, and was all "the boy's" fault 🙄
Despite the fact ahead didn't see it happen, she just took 3T's word for it!
I’m pretty sure that she made a big thing about her Dad buying her the first pair too, because she really wanted some.

Reactions: 6
Dont watch the garden centre vlog, totally revolves around Emma. At the end, Margot needs letting out into the garden for a wee but instead of stopping filming and dealing with her she gets E to sort it and films the narrative...just why 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.