Brummy Mummy #90 Only thing to be laid in that bedroom will be the carpet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got no words for that ad. It’s absolutely appalling and her family and “friends” need to be thoroughly ashamed of themselves allowing her to spiral like this.
Telling that Emma the massive Britney fan hasn’t mentioned her being freed from her conservatorship

• Wow
Reactions: 19
She's put herself into a box. If she wants to be funny and pretend she's doing a character bit eating chocolate like an animal, then she needs to accept that when she attempts to be serious with thinks like anxiety people will also judge it as an act

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Only just over 800 likes for her tit show of an ad this morning and it was posted 3 hours ago. Hmm… 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Surely her therapist will see this and wonder why she's bothering to help this woman

• Heart
Has she actually opened all the doors on poor Ethan's calendar? 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 21
It’s not funny or original, didn’t she do the same thing at Easter?
I thought the Easter tradition was her being naked with two Easter eggs covering the cracking rack 🤢 More embarrassing content to scar her children

• Sick
  • Wow
I’ve got no words for that ad. It’s absolutely appalling and her family and “friends” need to be thoroughly ashamed of themselves allowing her to spiral like this.
Telling that Emma the massive Britney fan hasn’t mentioned her being freed from her conservatorship
Oh she will now… maybe even a throwback photo of herself dressed as Britney because she was obviously her biggest fan.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Didn't she also headbutt an Easter egg? This woman and chocolate shouldn't be allowed together. She is such an embarrassment

Reactions: 23
Imagine your daughter is starting secondary school in September and you’ve been posting yourself topless on social media and yourself licking chocolate round your mush in a hideous fashion.

I thought the Easter tradition was her being naked with two Easter eggs covering the cracking rack 🤢 More embarrassing content to scar her children
Let’s not forget the golden easter content we got of her smashing an egg with her head…

Last edited:
  • Sick
She could’ve done that with just a smudge of chocolate on her face, it wouldn’t have been original or funny but the ‘joke’ would be there. But no, of course not. I know your grasp of English is tit Babs but the word you use to describe yourself isn’t glorious, it’s grotesque.
Hope that helps 😘

Reactions: 20
Ok clearly the ad required that she put chocolate on her face .... what I don’t think the brief required was to smear a ridiculous amount of Margot’s diarrhoea around her chops. It’s actually turned my stomach.

This is the beginning of the end

• Sick
You know those poor kids. They will grow up resentful. When you see all the red flags 🚩

- I always think Emma wasn’t made to be a mother. It doesn’t fit in with her and her expectations. The Disney holidays, what about what Ste and the kids want? As a family we sit down and ask what would you like to do and experience, some of the best holidays have been camping, cooking sausages on the BBQ, waking up early with hot chocolates and heading to the beach - simple things. As long as Emma can fit the narrative for the gram that’s all that matters! What a sad existence!
She is so aggressive too... I can almost feel the silent treatment and passive aggressive jibes and I don’t even live there! Treading on eggshells etc etc awful
I genuinely think Steve is just as bad
She’s mentioned about how they both can’t wait for the kids to grow up and sod off so they can go to Disneyland by themselves

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.