Brummy Mummy #90 Only thing to be laid in that bedroom will be the carpet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she decided to do this for the AD or have this company tracked down the influencer with no self respect left. Wouldn't see LP doing something like this.

Is she having night sweats and that's why her top is off?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She was in bed by 7.45 on a Friday?? So what are the kids doing? Banished to their rooms yet again even though it’s the weekend? 😡
She’s a bleeping selfish witch. I hope her kids end up hating her and never see her when they’re older. She’s unbelievably horrific.
You know those poor kids. They will grow up resentful. When you see all the red flags 🚩

- I always think Emma wasn’t made to be a mother. It doesn’t fit in with her and her expectations. The Disney holidays, what about what Ste and the kids want? As a family we sit down and ask what would you like to do and experience, some of the best holidays have been camping, cooking sausages on the BBQ, waking up early with hot chocolates and heading to the beach - simple things. As long as Emma can fit the narrative for the gram that’s all that matters! What a sad existence!
She is so aggressive too... I can almost feel the silent treatment and passive aggressive jibes and I don’t even live there! Treading on eggshells etc etc awful

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Screenshot_20211113-082149_Instagram.jpg

At this point, if nobody close to her stages a bleeping intervention, then there's seriously no hope! Desperate and disgusting springs to mind 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I don't find it funny at all. I think this will trigger the unfollow button for a lot of people. It's disgusting, more disgusting because it's Babs but if I saw any other influencer doing this I'd still find it disgusting
Here’s hoping 🤞🏻

Reactions: 9
She has no shame. The premise of this AD is that she has no self control. She's eats and eats and when she does she's eating like an animal

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I think she’s trying to be like Dawn French in the vicar of dibley, problem is Dawn is attractive, funny and endearing whilst Emma is quite the opposite.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is she deluded….”my mom has this really big Christmas display…and it’s bonkers but we love it…” where?? Where is this display that’s big and bonkers?? cos all I can see is a row of generic tat in a line across your 3ft fireplace 😂😂😂😂😂 too tight to invest in any that look nice. And has dashed a row of Poundland lights across it! 😂😂 she looks so swollen and bloated and unwell. She needs a serious detox and skincare routine, she’s 43 looking 63 right about now!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Urghhh they have put her on their grid with that awful ad, ohhh I hope people tear it apart with truths about her true character like the dolmio one 😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
The latest vlog! Could it be any more obvious that she favours Erin? When they got to the garden centre she asked Erin if she was excited but not Ethan. Then when Ethan pointed out a tiny house he liked she answered "toy shop yeah..." in the most disinterested voice ever.
Then when they went to hobby craft she walked straight past Ethan and spoke to Erin about something she could do with crafts.

It is so obvious how much she prefers Erin. It is sad to see and I doubt erin was excited to look at Christmas things in a garden centre given that she is almost 11.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I also think it’s gross she has wasted an advent calendar just to shove round her gob. Again, read the room, an advent is another expense some parents are worrying about

Reactions: 17
She added “with the kids” as an after thought. We all know its just her watching Disney+ all day. I dont know any one else who watches tv as much as her. Even my dear old dad at 93 watched far less than her. How is she not bored and she watches such utter tit too!!!
As Ive said before I am a home maker, I don’t currently work but do a bit of voluntary stuff. I dont have time to sit and watch tv all day every day?!! My children - well 2 are adult and dont live here and have their own kids and my son is a teen so pretty independent but I still have a full day- cooking cleaning, dog walking, seeing friends, helping look after grandkids when needed,school runs, voluntary work, and all the other stuff that maintaining a family and home needs!
I really dont understand Emma at all. How is she not bored shitless. Every day is the same.

Just catching up with this thread - yes her tv watching :rolleyes: my 64 year old newly retired dad doesn't watch anywhere near the amount she does! he walks the dog twice a day, visits national trust places, goes to visit his mum, sees his friends - all sorts! I think him and my mum watch one episode of something in the evenings and that's them done
If this is her life now, then she is in for a pretty miserable existence come "retirement" and I use that loosely given that she doesn't actually work.

I also can't understand the lack of time spent with the children in the evenings - particularly on a weekend. I worked thursday night and only had about an hours sleep as i had stuff to get on with at home, but I still spent time with my kids after dinner - my youngest went to bed at 7pm as she is only 4 and still getting tired at the end of the school week, but i had a movie night with the older two and it was lovely :)

I think she’s trying to be like Dawn French in the vicar of dibley, problem is Dawn is attractive, funny and endearing whilst Emma is quite the opposite.
This was my initial thought when I watched, I also happened to have rewatched the episode where the vicar of Dibley sticks her head in the chocolate fountain 2 days ago, that she was trying (and failing) to be like Dawn.
And Emma as an adult I have never opened all the doors on an advent calendar, firstly I have restraint and am not that greedy but also if I was that desperate for chocolate I'd pop to the shop and get a bar!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.