Brummy Mummy #90 Only thing to be laid in that bedroom will be the carpet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just woke up and realised I dreamt about Babs😱 she was leading a church service but bouncing around like she was presenting playdays and wearing dungarees and telling everyone about her cracking rack 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Good God, was she trying to look sexy licking that chocolate off her face 😱 Babs you failed if that were your aim.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Mainly the Genie+ system. We’ve decided to try and not use it as it is quite hefty if you use it every day, the same theory as most people. Therefore queues are longgggg. We’ve been so spoilt in the past with FP 😂😂😂

Also lots of things remain closed and will be well into 2022.

Obviously there’s a lot of time between now and May, so things will undoubtedly change again.

I mean it is still amazing and we’re loving every second!
I know! Genie + seems very expensive and confusing unlike FP 🧞‍♂️ 🤔are the tickets still 14 days for 7 days price? Have an awesome holiday and let us know any useful tips ❤❤🏰xxxxxxx

Reactions: 4
Latest #ad on her grid should come with a warning. Don’t watch if you suffer from nausea 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 12
The Ad is disgusting.
Actually gross!!!! My 11 year old wouldn't even find that funny.

Is "shock" the only thing left in the barrel she's scraping.
She is vile! And also very very manic again in the pit Stories! And where's Steve!? I thought Sat was his lie in?

• Sick
Reactions: 22
My Danish pastry nearly came back after watching that, what is that advert? What is she? There is nothing remotely attractive about her especially on that advert and it’s not funny. I’d rather have just seen the calendar.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Why is she topless????
Would you not just put a top on before you come on Instagram? She literally must wake and grab her phone straight away and start recording ( sad) and as someone else said if it is Stevie's lie in day, where is he Babs?????

Reactions: 22
Urgh she’s especially gross this morning. Topless for attention. The ad is grim. She’s a desperate woman, that’s for sure.

Reactions: 15
Also I want to know what the actual chocolates look like? What a frustrating ‘advert’.
£15 for the tacky calendar and no mention of what sort of quality the chocolates are! I’ve looked on the site (not with Babs’ link) and the chocolate mentions nothing about being fair trade. It looks like the cheapest crap money can buy, or get given for free if you’re Grotbabs 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.