Brummy Mummy #90 Only thing to be laid in that bedroom will be the carpet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babs, that is not a Christmas village! That is a line-up of mismatched shite squeezed onto a mantelpiece!
Draping fairy lights over it does not make it look better, you can’t polish a turd. I know turd polishing sums up your daily ‘werk’, yet you aren’t even good a your chosen so-called job. 😘
ETA: Welcome to our tiny house should say ‘hobbit house’
View attachment 861821
Babs loves tiny things

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I reckon she buys designer bags and not clothes is because she thinks nothing will fit her and doesn’t even want to look. (I do this, I’ll automatically look at bags or jewellery or write off whole shops without even trying anything on)

Reactions: 15
Not watched her for a while, but checked in this week 😂 yep she still look like an unhinged closet alcoholic on speed 🙈🙈 those sparkly dresses 🙈🙈 the crappy fireplace 🙈 the passive aggressive wardrobe carpet saga 😂😂😂 awful awful awful 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm sure we had another Tingo?? someone mentioned she'd posted nothing about Sex & the City and then boom couple of hours later ....
Wish I could find the post to @ whoever it was

Reactions: 10
Has Babs not been gifted the Gary Barlow wine, Emma’s Rectangle who’s also with optimus talent received its on her latest vlog. Hopefully he’s blacklisted her for all the stalking!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has Babs not been gifted the Gary Barlow wine, Emma’s Rectangle who’s also with optimus talent received its on her latest vlog. Hopefully he’s blacklisted her for all the stalking!
It also looks like she has missed out of the Disney + Day cakes that some of the other Disney vloggers have received today 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It also looks like she has missed out of the Disney + Day cakes that some of the other Disney vloggers have received today 😬
Probably gobbled it up quickly when it was ‘pms day’ a couple of days ago. Then found the letter saying the cake was part of an #ad. Oopsie 🤪🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She was in bed by 7.45 on a Friday?? So what are the kids doing? Banished to their rooms yet again even though it’s the weekend? 😡
She’s a bleeping selfish witch. I hope her kids end up hating her and never see her when they’re older. She’s unbelievably horrific.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I reckon she buys designer bags and not clothes is because she thinks nothing will fit her and doesn’t even want to look. (I do this, I’ll automatically look at bags or jewellery or write off whole shops without even trying anything on)
i don't think she'd feel comfortable waltzing into a designer store and trying on clothes - especially if a style assistant advised that she try on items in the next - few sizes - up! i think she prefers to buy clothes online, but she sticks to buying cheap fast fashion for her hauls, because if she were to splash out on designer clothing, she'd automatically order clothes in a size 18, and if when they didn't fit her, she'd have to put effort into actually returning them, because surely even babs can't afford to ram entire parcels of unworn, expensive clothes into her pax system never to be seen again, like she does with her endless boohoo and asos hauls. she can buy designer bags without worrying about size - plus she flaunt them to in photos which she can convenitantly use to hide her gunt. it's just a shame that she always chooses such hideous bags!

Reactions: 10
I can't cope with that fire place..way too much tat all over it. Im just sitting down to eat dinner with my husband after a busy day of work/life.. We've been playing Uno with the kids and cooking dinner/sorting bed and bath time etc etc. HOW does she have time for a bath and be able to sit and watch telly at like 7pm? What parent is able to sit around like she does? am I doing something wrong cus I never have 2 seconds to myself!

• Heart
I can't cope with that fire place..way too much tat all over it. Im just sitting down to eat dinner with my husband after a busy day of work/life.. We've been playing Uno with the kids and cooking dinner/sorting bed and bath time etc etc. HOW does she have time for a bath and be able to sit and watch telly at like 7pm? What parent is able to sit around like she does? am I doing something wrong cus I never have 2 seconds to myself!
tbh, you've answered your own question there! you and your husband actually spend time with your kids - playing games, cooking them dinner etc. babs banishes the kids to their rooms by 6.30pm, and does not involve herself in the preparing the evening meal - it's steve's responsibility to shove the beige food in the oven - or contribute to the bathtime/bedtime routine - which, at their age, she doesn't really need to, but even when they were little, bathtime and bedtime stories was another task that steve handled. babs has previously shared that she would often decide she needed a bath specifically so that she didn't have to bother with the bedtime routine. she doesn't spend time with her husband in the evening - unless she's sitting on a separate sofa googling the endings of TV programs while he sislts across the room giving all his attention to grindr and the new puppy. that, or - like tonight - she finds an excuse to ditch steve entirely and justify going to bed at 7.30pm so that she can watch reality tat on her own. she also doesn't eat dinner with her husband - her bedtime is at 8.30pm, so she eats her tea with the kids at 5pm. you're not doing anything wrong, actually being present with your kids and enjoying their childhoods - it's bbas who is totally messing up. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
tbh, you've answered your own question there! you and your husband actually spend time with your kids - playing games, cooking them dinner etc. babs banishes the kids to their rooms by 6.30pm, and does not involve herself in the preparing the evening meal - it's steve's responsibility to shove the beige food in the oven - or contribute to the bathtime/bedtime routine - which, at their age, she doesn't really need to, but even when they were little, bathtime and bedtime stories was another task that steve handled. babs has previously shared that she would often decide she needed a bath specifically so that she didn't have to bother with the bedtime routine. she doesn't spend time with her husband in the evening - unless she's sitting on a separate sofa googling the endings of TV programs while he sislts across the room giving all his attention to grindr and the new puppy. that, or - like tonight - she finds an excuse to ditch steve entirely and justify going to bed at 7.30pm so that she can watch reality tat on her own. she also doesn't eat dinner with her husband - her bedtime is at 8.30pm, so she eats her tea with the kids at 5pm. you're not doing anything wrong, actually being present with your kids and enjoying their childhoods - it's bbas who is totally messing up. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Yeah you are right. I'm having one of those days where I feel a bit frazzled. It's actually sad that she's taken herself off to bed at 7pm.

Reactions: 14
Does she think it’s normal or acceptable to go to bed before 9pm on a Friday evening as a parent to a preteen?*
My 9 year old would think there was something seriously wrong with me if I did that.
*I realise that for some parents with a long or varied shift pattern it may be normal - but it’s not normal for anyone working normal hours or in her case not working at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just a thought but my daughter who is at secondary school got teased because I had to buy crustless bread as we ran out and it was all I could get. She got called a baby. Good luck Erin kids are mean.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I often think this but you are doing it right x

Reactions: 13
I just watched a bit of her Christmas Big Primark thing on YT. At about 3:45 E1 finds something and says E2 would love this. She goes Ooooohh. No real response. As a parent I’d either say, yes he would, put it in the basket, or yes he might but we don’t have space for it, or yes he would but we don’t need it or we can’t afford it now. Or maybe yes he would, Santa/Father Christmas might bring it for him. Not just, oooh <pretend it didn’t happen>.
E1 looked so little and natural in the brief clip I watched. While she may come across as precocious in the ads she’s pushed into as a performing seal, I’m not sure she is. I feel for both the kids. Their entire childhood is splashed across the internet for all to see at the whim of their mother. I just don’t understand it and I doubt I ever will.

Ahhhh in what way? We’re going next may ❤ 🏰
Mainly the Genie+ system. We’ve decided to try and not use it as it is quite hefty if you use it every day, the same theory as most people. Therefore queues are longgggg. We’ve been so spoilt in the past with FP 😂😂😂

Also lots of things remain closed and will be well into 2022.

Obviously there’s a lot of time between now and May, so things will undoubtedly change again.

I mean it is still amazing and we’re loving every second!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.