Brummy Mummy #90 Only thing to be laid in that bedroom will be the carpet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ethan - the boy who dreams of being a vet and absolutely adores animals - has received a #gifted rug - essentially the laid-out skin of a tiger - which is apparently his "dream rug"?! seems unlikely, babs. not only have i never heard any mention of ethan specificallyloving tigers, i doubt her dreamed of having a rug reminiscent of a dead tiger to adorn the floor of his disney bedroom - which totally clashes with the rest of the room, surely?! once again, babs was gifted a freebie, and it's dumped on ethan under the pretence that he LOVES tigers - similarly to how he randomly LOVE dinosaurs that one time she was gifted a dinosaur sweatshirt, yet i have never once seen him talk about dinosaurs or play with any dinosaur-related toys!

babs doesn't care about only accepting freebies/ads that align with her children's likes and dislikes - she'll happily take anything handed to her and claim that *coincidentally* it's erin or ethan's favourite. ofc she forgets the fact that she has shared every detail of the kids' lives so we are fully aware of their interests and hobbies - y'know, like how erin doesn't like dolls, and babs totally crashed and burned when she recently accepted that lol dolls ad that erin evidently refused to participate in. 🤦🏻‍♀️
It suggests that Erin is conscious of being perceived as uncool by other kids or trying to avoid comments from other kids. Babs could have a situation on her hands where Erin insists she takes some videos down in the future

Reactions: 9
I thought that. Margot adores Stephen, then. He's gone up in my estimation, as dogs when pups tend to choose one person as "their" person. Stephen it is.
Bless that puppy…..imagine having to choose between Gormless and Gormlesser for your “person”. I’m pleased she chose PUS but really that is a lesser of two evils 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Let’s start a chain of reasons we had busy nights. Genuine or otherwise!!

I had a busy night because…I was at work.
I was up and down with my poorly 2yr old, high temp, shaky, and struggling with asthma induced coughing. Lying on his floor holding his hand as he wanted to cuddle but was too hot so did the next best thing. Then back and forth between our rooms (mine and his babs, not mine and my other halfs!) Checking his temp and giving his inhaler.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
ethan - the boy who dreams of being a vet and absolutely adores animals - has received a #gifted rug - essentially the laid-out skin of a tiger - which is apparently his "dream rug"?! seems unlikely, babs. not only have i never heard any mention of ethan specificallyloving tigers, i doubt her dreamed of having a rug reminiscent of a dead tiger to adorn the floor of his disney bedroom - which totally clashes with the rest of the room, surely?! once again, babs was gifted a freebie, and it's dumped on ethan under the pretence that he LOVES tigers - similarly to how he randomly LOVE dinosaurs that one time she was gifted a dinosaur sweatshirt, yet i have never once seen him talk about dinosaurs or play with any dinosaur-related toys!

babs doesn't care about only accepting freebies/ads that align with her children's likes and dislikes - she'll happily take anything handed to her and claim that *coincidentally* it's erin or ethan's favourite. ofc she forgets the fact that she has shared every detail of the kids' lives so we are fully aware of their interests and hobbies - y'know, like how erin doesn't like dolls, and babs totally crashed and burned when she recently accepted that lol dolls ad that erin evidently refused to participate in. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I don’t think Ethan did scream & roll on the rug, she would have filmed it & uploaded it.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Bless that puppy…..imagine having to choose between Gormless and Gormlesser for your “person”. I’m pleased she chose PUS but really that is a lesser of two evils 🤣
She might have chosen Ethan, if the poor kid had got a look-in 🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She might have chosen Ethan, if the poor kid had got a look-in 🥲
It's interesting how little content she has shared of Margo with the wannabe vet child, and the one who cried so happily when they "surprised them," with her!

The whole reason this so called ‘career’ (don’t get me started, it’s a toxic hobby at best!) of hers has gone down the pan is because she’s a lazy arrogant mare who refuses to use her time constructively

give it up Babs

So I know I’ve missed a lot, but that’s cause I’m in Florida (hahaaaaa babs) but she mentioned on her stories she’s going on. Disney adventure at a Christmas is that DLP or WDW?

If it’s WDW she’s in for a shock at how much it really has changed!!
Ahhhh in what way? We’re going next may ❤ 🏰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The whole reason this so called ‘career’ (don’t get me started, it’s a toxic hobby at best!) of hers has gone down the pan is because she’s a lazy arrogant mare who refuses to use her time constructively

give it up Babs

Ahhhh in what way? We’re going next may ❤ 🏰
I'm going next Spring too..... I can't wait.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I thought that. Margot adores Stephen, then. He's gone up in my estimation, as dogs when pups tend to choose one person as "their" person. Stephen it is.
she's probably perfectly content to sleep on steve because he spends each night asleep on the sofa, so she's comfortable with him being around. 🤷🏻‍♂️

equally, he seems to have taken on all responsibility in terms of caring for the dog, and has a much more calming presence than babs, so she probably feels far more at ease with him. babs will be FUMING that margot prefers steve, but ofc she's going to feel anxious and unhappy when babs constantly shoves a camera in her face, behaves in a manically hyperactive manner and hypes her up in the early hours solely for her stories - likely snapping at her to calm the duck down the moment she's stopped filming - and only seems to want margot to snuggle with her when the camera is turned on. she bought margot solely for content, and isn't interested in her unless she can dress her in cutsey outfits for instaworthy photos and ram her face into the camera every time she picks her up. she's pissed that margot doesn't perfectly pose and perform for the camera - because that's literally the only reason she bought her.

the poor dog is clearly unnerved when babs talks to her phone - hence the barking - and doesn't want to be shoved in babs' gurning face or ruffled in her greasy, yellow hair or rammed in a sling because it creates "cute" content - hence the nipping of her double chins - and if babs had any decency, she'd treat the puppy far better and accept the fact that she doesn't want to be acknowledged only when the camera is on. i imagine steve actually spends time playing with her and lets her outside when she needs to pee and simply cleans up when she has an accident instead of rolling her eyes and moaning. he certainly appears to have far more patience than babs, hence why he's taken on the role of "babysitting" the dog, just like he takes care of the kids.

i'm also interested to know where the name margot came from. babs claimed it was the kids' idea, but i very much doubt that babs would allow them that amount of control! is it the name of one of the characters from her beloved reality shows?

Sitting on Ste's balls?? #bitrude!

It’s all so mismatched and not in a nice eclectic way! That stlol will never take her weight and I say that knowing it won’t take mine and I’m overweight! Babs arse will be Hanging over the edges!!!
She looks a state this morning! I mean actually ill or hungover.
I’m all for leggings and a hoodie days but it’s not exactly riveting content from someone who‘s job is an influencer!!

She honestly is so egotistical and self absorbed that I bet she STILL believes shes on a par with LP and Katie Ellison even though their content is far far better than hers and they LP gets gigs like NTA & This Morning!
Emma will believe she is just as good and firmly thinks SHE should be getting gigs like that!! Her self delusion is really quite incredible. She’s a washed up has been who is completely irrelevant in the world of Instahuns and has absolutely nothing of any interest to anyone! Why she she still has followers is beyond me!
Absolutely!! Her career peaked 4/5 years ago- it's going nowhere!

• Haha
Oooh just seen LP has done an ad with Tesco for F&F Disney range!!! Now I’m not a LP fan at all but she’s just 100💯 more professional than Babs and does a great job when she does an ad.
Bet Emma will be spitting feathers that SHE didn’t get the ad as SHE is the self professed Disney Kween!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The bedroom is such a mishmash of furniture. It looks like someone who has just started out and has been donated odd bits of furniture. The dressing table she had in the old house would have gone much better than that horrible thing she has got. Pax wardrobes, rattan bedside tables and a kids dressing table. I wonder what the bed is?
She really has no concept of style at all. 🙄🙄🙄
Maybe she's got an adult sized Mickey mouse bed? 🤷 The only male to grace her boudoir at night 😁.

• Haha
Oooh just seen LP has done an ad with Tesco for F&F Disney range!!! Now I’m not a LP fan at all but she’s just 100💯 more professional than Babs and does a great job when she does an ad.
Bet Emma will be spitting feathers that SHE didn’t get the ad as SHE is the self professed Disney Kween!!
Disney does not want a woman who is known on the internet for dv jokes and viral videos about fanning her vagina promoting their products. What Babs the business woman doesn't realise is that while she's letting herself do crazy stuff instead of monitoring the behaviour she puts out in the world she's simultaneously wrecking her reputation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.