Brummy Mummy #90 Only thing to be laid in that bedroom will be the carpet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah somethings up. She’s never this quiet. There was the ‘real me’ post for engagement so definitely something coming up.
Mind you part of me is wondering if her Dad is actually really unwell and she looked like tit this morning cos she’s actually worried about him and not sleeping etc. But then she would not miss a massive opportunity for sympathy engagement.
We shall see. 🤔

Reactions: 16
She won't cope well if her Dad is majorly ill, she's so used to be spoilt and pandered to by her whole family. If the roles reverse, as they do with elderly parents, Babs won't be able to cope with the responsibility of having to help her parents out.

She'll be having breakdowns in the shower, on the bathroom floor and in Pus' new 'shed'

Reactions: 17
Yeah somethings up. She’s never this quiet. There was the ‘real me’ post for engagement so definitely something coming up.
Mind you part of me is wondering if her Dad is actually really unwell and she looked like tit this morning cos she’s actually worried about him and not sleeping etc. But then she would not miss a massive opportunity for sympathy engagement.
We shall see. 🤔
I think it could be her Dad's ill health too. This mornings outfit of hers looked like someone too distracted to care

Reactions: 14
Oh so the woman who is a self proclaimed SATC fan has only just mentioned the new series. When the fan IG sites have had so much juicy clips, gossip etc for weeks!

Reactions: 10
Disney won't want to use such an unpolished vlogger who does ripoff Disney merch, sorry I mean Disney inspired 🤭 Tesco have Disney mug and socks set £8, £6 if you have a clubcard, Babs are just overpriced and why should anyone buy hers when she's constantly showing us Poundland and B&M cheaper alternatives?! LPs ads are always top notch regardless whether you like her or the product being promoted.

She's been quieter than usual all week.
I reckon she's got something up her sleeve. I'm expecting some big ugly smug vulgar announcement of some kind 🤮🤮
Oh gawd, I read that as big ugly vulvar 🙈🤢 just shows the level I expect from her 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
That must be reportable, Disney go after folks on Etsy etc so that can't be right!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The miniature Christmas Village of dreams - just looks like a shelf in dobbies that has them all placed to buy. Not arranged like a Christmas village- just plonked om the fireplace like you would if you were going hoovering the floor/ polishing a side board and moving them out the way! 🙄🥴

🏠🏚🏡🏘🏫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The miniature Christmas Village of dreams - just looks like a shelf in dobbies that has them all placed to buy. Not arranged like a Christmas village- just plonked om the fireplace like you would if you were going hoovering the floor/ polishing a side board and moving them out the way! 🙄🥴

🏠🏚🏡🏘🏫
It looks terrible! Just a dumping ground of clutter! She’s obviously missing her second fireplace from the old house! (She’s putting twice as much stuff on one fireplace).

🏠🏚🏡🏘🏫
I thought that too, but then I suppose that there‘s no room in that house to display them properly. After all, they have to keep a rodent cage on the dining table!

Reactions: 19
It looks terrible! Just a dumping ground of clutter! She’s obviously missing her second fireplace from the old house! (She’s putting twice as much stuff on one fireplace).
Yes she is definitely. The nice mirror that used to live in the fireplace is now dumped in her bedroom unused

Reactions: 11
What a pile of crap! Both the Christmas village tit and her long lengthy bollocks about it. It’s bleeping Nov you stupid witch.

Reactions: 18
Babs, that is not a Christmas village! That is a line-up of mismatched shite squeezed onto a mantelpiece!
Draping fairy lights over it does not make it look better, you can’t polish a turd. I know turd polishing sums up your daily ‘werk’, yet you aren’t even good a your chosen so-called job. 😘
ETA: Welcome to our tiny house should say ‘hobbit house’
829C2BF7-BC50-44A5-97F6-2820F5E50B87.jpg

• Haha
at this point, i genuinely think babs displays that christmas tat village solely to highlight the fact that her house ISN'T tiny, because if it was, she would one able to fit an entire village of tiny houses into it! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.