Brummy Mummy #90 Only thing to be laid in that bedroom will be the carpet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only way for her career to get boosted now is to latch onto someone bigger ..... Louise pied her, Rosie Ramsay and Ladbaby Mum have barely acknowledged her existence ever since Babs flashed her gunt on their tiktok ... she desperately tried to get DMC to notice her, got called out in her comment section and left with her tail between her legs ..... and this Emma is why you shouldn't be your "glorious" loud, obnoxious, oversharing, social media climbing self because you scare them away.
She’s too unpredictable
Who knows what attention seeking stunt she is going to pull
Or inappropriate comment she is going to bellow
And I know people don’t like LP but her content is 100% better than dingbats

Reactions: 14
There's definitely something up this week.
She looks rougher than normal & there's way more self pity than normal. I mean, don't get me wrong, she's still on the beg every single day. If it's not an Ad, it's an Aff Link, Mug sales or a YouTube video 🤷‍♀️ so she can't be struggling that much!!!
She does seem more rattled and in her own head

Reactions: 15
The only way for her career to get boosted now is to latch onto someone bigger ..... Louise pied her, Rosie Ramsay and Ladbaby Mum have barely acknowledged her existence ever since Babs flashed her gunt on their tiktok ... she desperately tried to get DMC to notice her, got called out in her comment section and left with her tail between her legs ..... and this Emma is why you shouldn't be your "glorious" loud, obnoxious, oversharing, social media climbing self because you scare them away.
Oh what occurred? Or is it in the wiki?

Reactions: 3
All the furniture that was in that bedroom was bought in the last two years and now is all gone. Remember when they bought two chest of drawers to fit the space in their her bedroom in the old house then moved house a couple of months later. They're SO wasteful but mainly just not very smart.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
It’s all so mismatched and not in a nice eclectic way! That stlol will never take her weight and I say that knowing it won’t take mine and I’m overweight! Babs arse will be Hanging over the edges!!!
She looks a state this morning! I mean actually ill or hungover.
I’m all for leggings and a hoodie days but it’s not exactly riveting content from someone who‘s job is an influencer!!

She honestly is so egotistical and self absorbed that I bet she STILL believes shes on a par with LP and Katie Ellison even though their content is far far better than hers and they LP gets gigs like NTA & This Morning!
Emma will believe she is just as good and firmly thinks SHE should be getting gigs like that!! Her self delusion is really quite incredible. She’s a washed up has been who is completely irrelevant in the world of Instahuns and has absolutely nothing of any interest to anyone! Why she she still has followers is beyond me!

Reactions: 17
She’s too unpredictable
Who knows what attention seeking stunt she is going to pull
Or inappropriate comment she is going to bellow
And I know people don’t like LP but her content is 100% better than dingbats
Agreed, it’s just that in her head she’ll think they’re cow bags for not liking her when she really should have viewed them as colleagues and then built up a relationship with them - in order to salvage her career or at least extend it for a couple more years.

Think she missed a trick with the dressing table - hers looks cheap like she got it from Aldi (no hate as I have an Aldi wardrobe) but she could have done what this person did seeing as she already had the drawers. Hers looks like one a little girl would have.

And yet again why are tweedle ste and tweedle bab putting together furniture when they are changing the carpet?!? Logic is a lost concept on them.

Attachments

Agreed, it’s just that in her head she’ll think they’re cow bags for not liking her when she really should have viewed them as colleagues and then built up a relationship with them - in order to salvage her career or at least extend it for a couple more years.

Think she missed a trick with the dressing table - hers looks cheap like she got it from Aldi (no hate as I have an Aldi wardrobe) but she could have done what this person did seeing as she already had the drawers. Hers looks like one a little girl would have.

And yet again why are tweedle ste and tweedle bab putting together furniture when they are changing the carpet?!? Logic is a lost concept on them.
Her room in TOO TINY! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she had a busy night because she knocked over a glass of water? bleeping HELL she is scraping the last remnants of that barrel for content isn’t she
especially with the claim that she had a glass of water next to her bed! if you're gonna lie, at least make it vaguely believable, babs! we all know you only drink caffeine-free cock, hot cock and cocks-in-cans! 🤣

in reality, she reached for her phone in the early hours to doomscroll tattle, clumsily knocked over last night's cock-in-a-tin that she passed out before she finished drinking, and then bellowed down the stairs for steve to come clean it up before it totally ruined her beloved poo-brown bedroom carpet. such a busy night, because she then had to threaten him to go back downstairs to his cupboard, before the poor guy dared to assume he may be permitted to sleep in the big bed! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 13
The stool is from Asda. A quick google and the site says the weight limit is 100kg (15st 7lbs) I assume that means with stuff inside it? So no way is that gonna take Babs and half a tonne of crap!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So I know I’ve missed a lot, but that’s cause I’m in Florida (hahaaaaa babs) but she mentioned on her stories she’s going on. Disney adventure at a Christmas is that DLP or WDW?

If it’s WDW she’s in for a shock at how much it really has changed!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The stool is from Asda. A quick google and the site says the weight limit is 100kg (15st 7lbs) I assume that means with stuff inside it? So no way is that gonna take Babs and half a tonne of crap!!!
That's the kind of content I'm here for

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If the #size18 leggings are giving way perhaps they need a #size20 update...least of her worries!

Shame on the realistic dress try on we weren't shown the #size18 that didn't fit, she could have had a giggle about it rather than being crass with the poses on the 3 dresses she showed us.

I'd love to know what strategies have helped her anxiety, not just I'm privileged I can pay, actual real examples and tips.

Maybe next time you spill your drink you can cobble something together?!

ethan - the boy who dreams of being a vet and absolutely adores animals - has received a #gifted rug - essentially the laid-out skin of a tiger - which is apparently his "dream rug"?! seems unlikely, babs. not only have i never heard any mention of ethan specificallyloving tigers, i doubt her dreamed of having a rug reminiscent of a dead tiger to adorn the floor of his disney bedroom - which totally clashes with the rest of the room, surely?! once again, babs was gifted a freebie, and it's dumped on ethan under the pretence that he LOVES tigers - similarly to how he randomly LOVE dinosaurs that one time she was gifted a dinosaur sweatshirt, yet i have never once seen him talk about dinosaurs or play with any dinosaur-related toys!

babs doesn't care about only accepting freebies/ads that align with her children's likes and dislikes - she'll happily take anything handed to her and claim that *coincidentally* it's erin or ethan's favourite. ofc she forgets the fact that she has shared every detail of the kids' lives so we are fully aware of their interests and hobbies - y'know, like how erin doesn't like dolls, and babs totally crashed and burned when she recently accepted that lol dolls ad that erin evidently refused to participate in. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The bedroom is such a mishmash of furniture. It looks like someone who has just started out and has been donated odd bits of furniture. The dressing table she had in the old house would have gone much better than that horrible thing she has got. Pax wardrobes, rattan bedside tables and a kids dressing table. I wonder what the bed is?
She really has no concept of style at all. 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The bedroom is such a mishmash of furniture. It looks like someone who has just started out and has been donated odd bits of furniture. The dressing table she had in the old house would have gone much better than that horrible thing she has got. Pax wardrobes, rattan bedside tables and a kids dressing table. I wonder what the bed is?
She really has no concept of style at all. 🙄🙄🙄
I don't understand why she's chosen a stool for her dresser that doesn't match the room at all but matches the sofa bed upstairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her whole house doesn't match or flow in design, but I suppose thats what happens when you order furniture after having one too many cocks #bitrude

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.