Brummy Mummy #90 Only thing to be laid in that bedroom will be the carpet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg LP has done a reel about her “media” career, turning a hobby into a job. Babs will be eaten up with jealousy, she’s everything Babs wants to be but can’t.

Reactions: 20
I had a busy night because on was on call manager 🤯 along with a son who has the winter vomiting bug. Sometimes my insomnia comes in handy 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Omg LP has done a reel about her “media” career, turning a hobby into a job. Babs will be eaten up with jealousy, she’s everything Babs wants to be but can’t.
I think she'll be jealous of her "best mate" Gi Fletcher (who has probably forgotten that Babs exists) who has a proper book out and is in a play

Reactions: 16
Anyone else surprised that the hospital still gets £1 per mug sale? Thought she might take it down to 80p given the 20% off….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Anyone else surprised that the hospital still gets £1 per mug sale? Thought she might take it down to 80p given the 20% off….
So the hospital is getting £50. 😕 while she's going taking the rest of the profits to spend on a £50 Christmas Disney spirit Jersey in DLP and blow the rest on tat

• Angry
The mugs aren't "Back" Emma! They never went anywhere!!!!! They've been sat on your website, UNSOLD, since you launched them 🤬🤬 So much bleeping dishonesty.
And you peddling these hideously overpriced mugs, while you trawl every Poundland, B&M and Home Bargains in The Midlands for 'cheap mugs', is disgusting.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
The mugs aren't "Back" Emma! They never went anywhere!!!!! They've been sat on your website, UNSOLD, since you launched them 🤬🤬 So much bleeping dishonesty.
And you peddling these hideously overpriced mugs, while you trawl every Poundland, B&M and Home Bargains in The Midlands for 'cheap mugs', is disgusting.
Her mugs are much more expensive because she pays herself a proper wage whereas all the tat she buys from various cheap shops get their stock from companies paying their staff pittance.

• Heart
I don’t think it’s the leggings splitting that’s the problem 🤔
✌ I think she means praise to the person who invented the size 18 legging, like there are any other type of legging.

She is purposefully trying to encourage people to make fat jokes by saying her leggings are splitting so she can do another post about how wonderful and in love with herself she is and how cowbags can bore off

Attempting to flog the overpriced mugs again I see 🙄🤦 sales must be down!
She is the most rubbish sales person ever 🙄

Her whole content is dire
If the fools that watch her were really honest it’s just rehashed crap, I’m convinced a lot of her fans are just as stupid and lazy as her and she validates their dreary arsed existence 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Rosie Ramsey with her tv, show, LP with over 1 million followers and attending NTAs…Babs flogging a dead horse her mugs

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Rosie Ramsey with her tv, show, LP with over 1 million followers and attending NTAs…Babs flogging a dead horse her mugs
The only way for her career to get boosted now is to latch onto someone bigger ..... Louise pied her, Rosie Ramsay and Ladbaby Mum have barely acknowledged her existence ever since Babs flashed her gunt on their tiktok ... she desperately tried to get DMC to notice her, got called out in her comment section and left with her tail between her legs ..... and this Emma is why you shouldn't be your "glorious" loud, obnoxious, oversharing, social media climbing self because you scare them away.

• Heart
Pays all that money for pax not forgetting the additional fee for the man who can to put it together then buys a dressing table in a completely different colour and theres no way those metal seat legs can cope with her nail stuff and her arse….maybe I’m a bit old but I’d have got a white dressing table to match….at least the dressing table matches the tit carpet

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There's definitely something up this week.
She looks rougher than normal & there's way more self pity than normal. I mean, don't get me wrong, she's still on the beg every single day. If it's not an Ad, it's an Aff Link, Mug sales or a YouTube video 🤷‍♀️ so she can't be struggling that much!!!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.