Brummy Mummy #90 Only thing to be laid in that bedroom will be the carpet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants a coat that doesn't make her look square???? Has anyone here ever described her as looking like a square in her coat?🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can Stephen sit any closer to the TV? Imagine earning all that money and having a tiny living room, a cupboard as a utility room and a freezer in your dining room. Makes no sense.
Why do they have this house again (genuine question)? Don’t watch her that much for obvious reasons…

Reactions: 13
Reaching for her phone in the night TO READ TATTLE and spills her water 🙄🤦‍♀️
If her Groupon counsellor can't even get through to her that staying away from her phone all night is rule number one for sleeping better then she really is a pile of tit!

*** queue Emma telling us she uses her phone to look at the time ***

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She had a busy night because she spilled her water glass?! Maybe if you didn’t go to bed drunk Emma you wouldn’t spill it?!
The dog hates her because I bet the only time she really interacts with her is if shes filming like first thing, the rest of the time Emma is probably just annoyed with her. I bet Pus and the kids do the lion’s share of the work.
Emma will buy another cheap disposable fashion coat probably from Primark or Boohoo in a size 18 and never do it up cos it wont fit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She had a busy night because she spilled her water glass?! Maybe if you didn’t go to bed drunk Emma you wouldn’t spill it?!
The dog hates her because I bet the only time she really interacts with her is if shes filming like first thing, the rest of the time Emma is probably just annoyed with her. I bet Pus and the kids do the lion’s share of the work.
Emma will buy another cheap disposable fashion coat probably from Primark or Boohoo in a size 18 and never do it up cos it wont fit!!
And if she wasn't reaching for her phone in the middle of the night she wouldn't have knocked the water over. Mind you I don't actually believe she took a glass of water anywhere with her, was probably a cock in a can she knocked over

• Haha
I missed yesterday's "DLP Christmas PJ" story but I wonder if that particular holiday will get cancelled like Steve's 40th Bday holiday did? You know, cos somebody is not too ill 🙄🤔

Morning Tattlers...trying to catch up after my anniversary day out yesterday...didn't go on SM at all ,Bab, I highly recommend it. So, this am how pass/agg was she about watching Disney+ ...WITH her kiddos I'll have you know? Clearly someone's been reading tattle and she wanted to prove she doesn't sit on her own ALL day thank you very much. Other than that observation I haven't missed much- oh the spilt water episode, I expect Pus was summonsed from the cupboard to sort her out. Christ alive , she's a sorry state.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 20
That's actually hilarious. I can't believe the dog hates her 🤣🤣 Defo a secret tattler.
They always say dogs are good and instant judges of character. So clearly there’s a reason Margot hates babs, steals only her tit and nips at her legs/jowls/chin

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She added “with the kids” as an after thought. We all know its just her watching Disney+ all day. I dont know any one else who watches tv as much as her. Even my dear old dad at 93 watched far less than her. How is she not bored and she watches such utter tit too!!!
As Ive said before I am a home maker, I don’t currently work but do a bit of voluntary stuff. I dont have time to sit and watch tv all day every day?!! My children - well 2 are adult and dont live here and have their own kids and my son is a teen so pretty independent but I still have a full day- cooking cleaning, dog walking, seeing friends, helping look after grandkids when needed,school runs, voluntary work, and all the other stuff that maintaining a family and home needs!
I really dont understand Emma at all. How is she not bored shitless. Every day is the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So she had a busy night because she knocked over a glass of water? bleeping HELL she is scraping the last remnants of that barrel for content isn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Let’s start a chain of reasons we had busy nights. Genuine or otherwise!!

I had a busy night because…I was at work.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20211112-091855_Instagram.jpg

The face of someone who definitely needs to lay of the cocks in a can and who most definitely needs to NOT be going on her phone in the middle of the night 🙄🤦‍♀️🤮

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.