Brummy Mummy #90 Only thing to be laid in that bedroom will be the carpet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's actually hilarious. I can't believe the dog hates her 🤣🤣 Defo a secret tattler.
The dog probably can't stand her huge bellowing yellow stinky hob in its face all day 🤮🤮🤮

She's been oh so quiet today hasn't she!?
It's Groupon Counsellor Thursday isn't it? I wonder if her silence is for dramatic effect or because for once she's faced a few home truths!

Reactions: 20
The dog probably can't stand her huge bellowing yellow stinky hob in its face all day 🤮🤮🤮

She's been oh so quiet today hasn't she!?
It's Groupon Counsellor Thursday isn't it? I wonder if her silence is for dramatic effect or because for once she's faced a few home truths!
I mean the Groupon Counsellor is probably analysing what we say and getting all her topic discussions from Tattle

Reactions: 13
I mean the Groupon Counsellor is probably analysing what we say and getting all her topic discussions from Tattle
She surely must read here.... 🤔
I know this might sound incredibly unprofessional but if she was my patient, and she'd told me about Tattle, I'd look. I often look at patients social media (with their full consent) if I feel it will help in their diagnosis and treatment.

Reactions: 19
Can Stephen sit any closer to the TV? Imagine earning all that money and having a tiny living room, a cupboard as a utility room and a freezer in your dining room. Makes no sense.
And nowhere to put a hamster cage, so it sits on the dining table!🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I’d love to sneak up behind her, whisper “I write the recaps” and then vanish before she realises who I am 🤣
Honestly, it’d be almost worth booking to go at the same time as her to be able to do something like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
...And if you're Stephen, a bedroom under the stairs
Harry potter cupboard style! ✌

Just been catching up, my observations from today -

1. The amount of "poor me, trying to be unique, me-est me that ever meed" 🐂💩 posts are increasing. How bleeping sad does one have to be that whenever she scrolls through tattle sees someone who doesn't think she's their cup of tea, she HAS to do a post in response about "being unique/out there" 🙄🙄

2. When she captioned said pity post on her stories as "a little bit about me". Everything Emma. Everything. Is. Always. About. You. 🙄🙄🙄

3. The one half arsed reference to remembrance Day is all about HER (no surprises there then).

I could go on but my brain is hurting just from that. She's grotesque.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Now she’s after coat recommendations. Here’s one Emma invest in a nice good quality well fitted coat. Stop cheaping out on coats and clothes but buying ugly designer bags.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.