Brummy Mummy #89 A dog is for content, not just for Christmas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who rattled Babs cage 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Emma your house is entirely unsuitable for your family and lifestyle, just accept it.

Those wardrobes will not last with the amount of size 18 clothes that don't fit your size 22 body that you're going to have to store.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If she didn't share every single boring mondaying detail of her life nobody would even know (or care) that they were changing the carpet!

I can just hear her now in her loud booming deep gross voice
"Steve, the Cowbags are ruining Pax System Wardrobe day for me by questioning our interior design decisions about carpeting up to the wardrobes" 🙄🤦‍♀️🤣
These two make Laurel & Hardy look competent 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Poor taste reply really about Xmas. What if you've lost your Mum? 🙄
Like me. My Mum died very suddenly and unexpectedly from an AAA. Onset of pain to her gone - 10 days. 10 years ago and Christmas is extremely hard without her. How Louise Pentland didn't throat punch BABS for telling her to "shut up/stop talking about your dead Mum", I'll never know. Grotesque, unempathetic woman.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Like me. My Mum died very suddenly and unexpectedly from an AAA. Onset of pain to her gone - 10 days. 10 years ago and Christmas is extremely hard without her. How Louise Pentland didn't throat punch BABS for telling her to "shut up/stop talking about your dead Mum", I'll never know. Grotesque, unempathetic woman.
Oh God if she had said that anywhere near me she would have been punched square in the face. No wonder Louise ran for the hills!

I know it doesn’t mean much but I’m very sorry for your loss, it’s the worst club to be in x

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It always amuses me when she says she’s on her lunch break. A ‘break’ from what exactly?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So the kids will never have any memories of a Xmas Day at home with their mum/dad cooking the dinner. Shame.

Reactions: 21
So the kids will never have any memories of a Xmas Day at home with their mum/dad cooking the dinner. Shame.
She’d never ever do this, but given that Rog has been ill recently, had a spell in hospital and looked very gaunt/frail on the photos that Babs shared of him earlier in the year, it would be nice if Babs did host Christmas this year, actually make an effort and put herself out for once, specially because she’s got much time on her hands, but as I’ve said, she’ll never do it!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She’d never ever do this, but given that Rog has been ill recently, had a spell in hospital and looked very gaunt/frail on the photos that Babs shared of him earlier in the year, it would be nice if Babs did host Christmas this year, actually make an effort and put herself out for once, specially because she’s got much time on her hands, but as I’ve said, she’ll never do it!
Good idea, she really should host this year so her parents can have a break. Most people take it in turns anyway so it's only fair. Now that the kids are older too surely they can give her a hand so she won't be doing it all alone

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s idiotic not to do the carpet first if you plan to replace it. They’ve got form on this kinda stuff though, they’re just impatient overgrown brats. In the last house wet Steve just painted around all the furniture because he is a weakling who cannot move anything and his foxy wife won’t lift a finger
Lazy not foxy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Good idea, she really should host this year so her parents can have a break. Most people take it in turns anyway so it's only fair. Now that the kids are older too surely they can give her a hand so she won't be doing it all alone
Ha ha ha @Memmy! Good jokes 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine never even having just done Christmas at home for the 4 of them- never! I don't host at Christmas, it give me the fear, but I can at least do a nice Christmas at home instead of having to rely on my mum! Why are Ste's "King of Roasts" credentials not put to use whipping them up a festive feast!?

She can't even run her mugs or Disney accounts properly! Did ANY of the Disney cruise stuff actually go on the Disney account?
You would think with her parents aging and her Dad having been recently ill, that she would take over the hosting of Christmas. But no, not toddler Babs. All she wants is to spend the time at her parents house over Christmas so she has none of the catering, clearing up or running around after her family to do.
She is lazy, immature, and selfish.
God forbid, but how on earth is she going to cope in later years without her parents? 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I feel your pain❤. I lost my mum 10 years ago this Christmas...she absolutely loved the festive season and enjoyed hosting us all on the day. Consequently much as I love the run up, I cannot abide the day itself, it fills me with dread and unhappy memories and for that yellow fucker to boast how she does duck all and leaves it all to her mum so she can laze about as per usual absolutely boils my piss 😠😠.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Nooo, seriously, I believe in her. Everyone knows all you need to do is put the turkey in the slow cooker and takes about an hour from frozen
Christmas dinner = Turkey dinosaurs, potato waffles and a confetti of peas, right?!?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I'm just sat here imagining her organising all of the police files in their very own section of the Pax System 🤣👮‍♀️🗂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm just sat here imagining her organising all of the police files in their very own section of the Pax System 🤣👮‍♀️🗂
That's nice that the Police would keep their files in Babs wardrobe so she can read them as a bedtime story

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.