Brummy Mummy #89 A dog is for content, not just for Christmas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s proper biting over the carpet ain’t she, I can’t believe people really give a tit it’s bleeping carpet, they Won’t last nowhere near as long as something decent built in and made to fit better, it ain’t like she can’t bleeping afford it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow she's really throwing Stephen under the bus for the whole carpet/wardrobe debacle 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
This might sound stupid but why didn’t they remove the carpet where the wardrobes are going and fit the wardrobes straight onto the floorboards? That’s what sharps did when they fitted ours all those years ago. They cut the carpet so after they fitted the wardrobes straight onto the floor the existing carpet just laid flush to the bottom of the wardrobe. Not sure if I’ve explained that very well!

Reactions: 24
Why does she think anyone is interested in her new wardrobe? I wouldn't even tell my extended family if I got new furniture, because why would they be interested in the basics of my home?

She literally has no content left to give, get yourself back to a real job a Bab!
She won't even do a proper review for the babettes who are thinking of getting the same. She will literally waft her hand about, announce that they are wardrobes (pax, from IKEA) and that you put clothes in them... that will be it! She is so in love with herself that she believes SHE is enough, no need to put effort into creating content or being interesting, the babettes are there just to see her stupid self.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve never had a dog are you supposed to nearly yank their teeth out when they are a puppy 🤔
I don’t know why she needs YouTube videos, she already told us she has the fail safe method of just saying “no biting just kissing” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bloody hell, she really can’t handle the slightest bit of criticism can she? What world has she been living in for 43 years? She really does live on planet Babs.

I'm loving the comments on the wardrobe post. Somebody has commented underneath Toby & Roo's comment about how they're basically tit and the bottoms of the draws bow after a while 🤣🤣🤣 And a simple Google shows they need reinforcing 🤣🤣🤣

'Wardrobe Gate' is pending
She'll be sat inside that Pax System having a meltdown before the week is out 🤣👍🙌👏
Eagerly anticipating the 2021 Pax system meltdown!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow, the wardrobe carpet comments have her well and truly rattled, sorry I mean tattled 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s idiotic not to do the carpet first if you plan to replace it. They’ve got form on this kinda stuff though, they’re just impatient overgrown brats. In the last house wet Steve just painted around all the furniture because he is a weakling who cannot move anything and his foxy wife won’t lift a finger

• Haha
  • Heart
This sums up Babs in one sentence!
Imagine never even having just done Christmas at home for the 4 of them- never! I don't host at Christmas, it give me the fear, but I can at least do a nice Christmas at home instead of having to rely on my mum! Why are Ste's "King of Roasts" credentials not put to use whipping them up a festive feast!?

I'm surprised the puppy hasn't been given its own Instagram page yet. The more Instagram accounts, the more freebies. Although that would require a bit of effort, so perhaps not.
She can't even run her mugs or Disney accounts properly! Did ANY of the Disney cruise stuff actually go on the Disney account?

Reactions: 19
Unless they're going for a really really shallow carpet with zero pile, and no underlay (basically a mat) they'll never get it to look right laying it upto the wardrobes, it'll be way too high 🤣🤣🤣
If this was Steve's decision he's even more useless at Home Interiors than her 🙄🤦‍♀️

Poor taste reply really about Xmas. What if you've lost your Mum? 🙄
Just sums her up though doesn’t it?
First of all, that must be a new Babette because anyone who’s followed her over a Christmas before knows she lays around on her lazy arse and lets other people do the work.
Second, she’s a selfish cow. She could at least say she does the shopping to make contributions for the day, and that she’ll post a vlog 🤮 or something.
Lastly, she won’t give a duck if anyone has lost their mum. How privileged she is goes straight over her head. And I speak from experience, it bloody sucks when you can’t go home to your mum’s for Christmas. One day she’ll know that and then she might think a little more carefully before she throws out comments like that 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I don’t know why she needs YouTube videos, she already told us she has the fail safe method of just saying “no biting just kissing” 🙄
I hope they get the biting sorted, I'd hate for her to nip one of the kids badly. But I find it quite amusing when she bites Emma.

Reactions: 13
I’ve never had a dog are you supposed to nearly yank their teeth out when they are a puppy 🤔
No, you are not. Plus, ANY dog training advice tells you NOT to play tug with a puppy, as it reinforces dominant behaviour in a lot of dogs, & judging by how much her puppy bites already I think she's in for a wild ride with Margot.

I pointed out a few pages on thread ago, that this puppy is a biter. Proves it, if BABS is foregoing Real Housewives at lunchtime for videos on how to stop puppy biting. How about for starters, you STOP encouraging biting behaviours with tugging games, BABS, you moron 🙄😒😑

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.