Brummy Mummy #89 A dog is for content, not just for Christmas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My thread suggestion,

Brummy mummy#90 Only thing to be laid in that bedroom will be the carpet!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
with the carpet what about he gripper rod what if the wardrobe is on it by the skirting are they going to snap it up and then replace it the bottom of the wardrobes will get scratched doing it this way she will have to have gripper right by the wardrobe so stupid.

Reactions: 14
I'd love to see her host The Lord's Birthday meal just to see everyone squashed into the Hobbit house, rats, ferocious puppy and all. Oh what fun, cocks all round.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I for one cannot wait until they can't open the wardrobe doors because of the carpet. Also what is with the curtain rail extending so far over the top of the wardrobes (that should be full height if she didn't want it to look weird).

Guess a hobbit wardrobe that doesn't open fits right in with her "happy" home!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I for one cannot wait until they can't open the wardrobe doors because of the carpet. Also what is with the curtain rail extending so far over the top of the wardrobes (that should be full height if she didn't want it to look weird).

🍿🍿🍿🍿 Steven! You didn't think of that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Ha ha of course. This is the whole reason we had new carpets fitted BEFORE our new oak internal doors. I would suggest they haven't considered this!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How often does she intend changing the bloody carpet? What a feeble excuse for cocking up! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Oooooh, it's really got her back up, this carpet debacle has πŸ˜‚

Got to admit, I do this. At least I get more time to spend with my family and I don't get stressed out over the timing of everything. It's still all fresh but just ready prepped. I am not going to spend all Christmas morning prepping veg.
Go on Bab, spoil your parents for once!
We know you won't though. Too bloody lazy for even this!

At least the hamster could join in too! 🀒🀒
I prep all my veg the day before Christmas Eve & bag it in the fridge. Including my spuds, all peeled & chopped, which I keep in a bowl of cold water (also in the fridge). Never failed me, ever.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
This carpet/wardrobe situation is hilarious πŸ˜‚ and I am here for it 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Like me. My Mum died very suddenly and unexpectedly from an AAA. Onset of pain to her gone - 10 days. 10 years ago and Christmas is extremely hard without her. How Louise Pentland didn't throat punch BABS for telling her to "shut up/stop talking about your dead Mum", I'll never know. Grotesque, unempathetic woman.
Especially when she is obsessed with her family
I just dislike her and everything about her

• Haha
So is "she" putting the new bed together before or after the carpet change? .. maybe the carpet fitter can do a reverse tablecloth trick and flip it under the bed.

Also, in what world is a babette fully asking Emma for cooking tips?!!? Even if you like her I have never seen her post anything about her cooking - its Stephen who is the king of roasts, she fake bakes Saturday jizz rolls, continuously tells us she can't make birthday cakes and has never used her slow cooker - how does that equal "Mary Babby"?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This carpet thing is totally mindboggling. Why why why why WHY have they done this?! It's one of the stupidest decisions they've ever made, and that's saying something.
Common sense ( of which they have none) would mean if you are getting a new carpet then you would get the carpet done first then get the wardrobes assembled πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
you can tell she is bone idle boring arsed lazy because just a couple of questions and she’s panicking and moaning

edited to add: I can understand if you’ve moved into the house and the wardrobes were already there

Common sense ( of which they have none) would mean if you are getting a new carpet then you would get the carpet done first then get the wardrobes assembled πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
you can tell she is bone idle boring arsed lazy because just a couple of questions and she’s panicking and moaning

edited to add: I can understand if you’ve moved into the house and the wardrobes were already there
It is like she's panicking because she is aware that she's revealed that she knows Jack sh&t and everyone is noticing

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why would they not take turns Christmas Day either hosting or visiting his or her parents. Think Babs conveniently forgets the extended family she chose to marry in to.

Reactions: 15
So is "she" putting the new bed together before or after the carpet change? .. maybe the carpet fitter can do a reverse tablecloth trick and flip it under the bed.

Also, in what world is a babette fully asking Emma for cooking tips?!!? Even if you like her I have never seen her post anything about her cooking - its Stephen who is the king of roasts, she fake bakes Saturday jizz rolls, continuously tells us she can't make birthday cakes and has never used her slow cooker - how does that equal "Mary Babby"?!
"Mary Babby" !!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sidenote: your avi kills me every time it pops up in comments πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ’€βš°

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She's definitely rattled by wardrobe/carpet gate. We've not had a Bab meltdown for so long. I reckon the babette's (who are thicker than her) questioning her thought process, could tip her over the edge 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There is no way on Earth those morons built that system in a day. They probably had someone from task Rabbit in to build it. As for forgetting to order some bits, I smell bullshit. If you use Ikeas ordering service they forget nothing!
She's said that before! I'm sure in the old house they had a different wardrobe in their (her) bedroom and they forgot handles or something.

Reactions: 8
New thread suggestion: "Babs Woodhouse says kisses not bites. SIT Margot"

This will only work if you're over 40...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why would they not take turns Christmas Day either hosting or visiting his or her parents. Think Babs conveniently forgets the extended family she chose to marry in to.
A perfect example of Stephen being pussy whipped & having no balls or spine, by his wife, Babozzy Osborne.

(Yes, I'm posting the side by side likeness again, I can't BELIEVE how much she looks like Ozzy Osbourne. Never mind TT, Ozzy is her double πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Twinning! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She's definitely rattled by wardrobe/carpet gate. We've not had a Bab meltdown for so long. I reckon the babette's (who are thicker than her) questioning her thought process, could tip her over the edge 🀣
Fingers crossed for a giant toddler meltdown πŸ™πŸΌ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.