Brummy Mummy #89 A dog is for content, not just for Christmas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babs your room is small your house is small and it feels even smaller because you have so much tit. Hope this helps x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A perfect example of Stephen being pussy whipped & having no balls or spine, by his wife, Babozzy Osborne.

(Yes, I'm posting the side by side likeness again, I can't BELIEVE how much she looks like Ozzy Osbourne. Never mind TT, Ozzy is her double 😂😂😂 Twinning! 😂😂😂
She looks so much like Ozzy Osbourne and they look about the same age in these photos

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why would they not take turns Christmas Day either hosting or visiting his or her parents. Think Babs conveniently forgets the extended family she chose to marry in to.
Tbf, they may not want her...can you imagine her sitting down at Christmas lunch- she probably doesn't know what cutlery is and in which order to use them ! She would make everyone play her games and God forbid she doesn't win. Nah, I think Ste's folks have made it clear they don't want their Christmas ruined by the big yellow gob !

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.