Brummy Mummy #89 A dog is for content, not just for Christmas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This carpet thing is totally mindboggling. Why why why why WHY have they done this?! It's one of the stupidest decisions they've ever made, and that's saying something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Shes unbelievably lazy Bet shes has never ever cooked Christmas dinner- because she can’t! She’s bleeping useless and can only heat stuff up or underbake fake cinnamon pastries. How bloody embarrassing to be a 43 year old woman with 2 children and to never have cooked Christmas dinner??! I’m 10 years older than Emma and have probably cooked Christmas dinner for past 25 years! I love having everyone round etc. We went out for Christmas dinner a couple of years ago when we visited the in-laws and it was so lovely, a` real treat but I felt a bit lost without the left overs afterwards!!!🀣

Her mother must be just as bad as Emma (except maybe she can cook??) and likes to be in control.

They are a right load of weird ones if you ask me!

Reactions: 22
Goodness she is very triggered about this wardrobe carpet thing , its absolutely fascinating
I predict her flouncing off the gram for a couple of days

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ve just noticed in her new wardrobes, because I’ve zoomed in, she has 2 of those Gucci bags! They must’ve cost the best part of Β£2k.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
How often does she intend changing the bloody carpet? What a feeble excuse for cocking up! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
This Babette is just humouring her but also scared to get blocked. It is clear everyone thinks they did this the wrong way around

Reactions: 16
Wow could she be any more insensitive with the comment about going to her mums on Christmas Day. Firstly, word it better… some people aren’t able to go to their mums!! I go to my mums for Christmas dinner, but the way she came out with that is horrible, there’s a way of saying things. Read the room!! I also help my mum with making the dinner, rather than leaving her to it. Lazy cow!!!

Also, is she finally confirming that she broke the lockdown rules last Christmas?! Pretty sure she said she stayed home last year and Steve cooked dinner!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
How much has she been arguing with Steven today after his cock ups. A lot I bet. He'll be banished to the shoe cupboard until further notice

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Even if you really can't cook just buy it in from M&S. I like cooking but I'm buggered if I'm spending all day in the kitchen Christmas Day when there are only a few years that it's magical for the kids. At least offer to host!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Even if you really can't cook just buy it in from M&S. I like cooking but I'm buggered if I'm spending all day in the kitchen Christmas Day when there are only a few years that it's magical for the kids. At least offer to host!
Come and have Christmas Dinner with us and the rats

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Got to admit, I do this. At least I get more time to spend with my family and I don't get stressed out over the timing of everything. It's still all fresh but just ready prepped. I am not going to spend all Christmas morning prepping veg.
Go on Bab, spoil your parents for once!
We know you won't though. Too bloody lazy for even this!

Make sure you check what those sprinkles are on the trifle closely before tucking in...
At least the hamster could join in too! 🀒🀒

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Babs you should have just cut the carpet back and put straight on the floorboards, such an eejit suggesting on top of existing flooring!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But she hasnt mentioned it since & from saturdays stories she implies Stephen is building them.
she implied steve would be building them to emphasis how BUSY her weekend was going to be - although slobbing in front of netflix while steve built himself into the new pax system would not have required any effort on babs' part - but as she'd previously stated, they paid for it to be installed. obvs. so her "busy" sunday actually comprised of babs demanding steve make the workmen cups of tea, and then striking embarrassing pouted "sexy" poses in front of the new wardrobes, ranting about poo brown carpets and how she would happily "make sweet sweet love" to ikea furniture - ffs steve, take one for the team and stop her posting such hideous content. 🀒🀒

also, imagine reaching the age of 43 and not realising that bed frames require slats to support the mattress! she can no longer claim she's "adulting" when she has such a poor grasp of basic knowledge. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wouldn't put it past them to put new carpet on top of the old one too πŸ€£πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
What a good idea, so then if they fancy a change one day they can just reveal the old one. Wow, and they can keep the new carpet rolled up on top of the not fitted wardrobes

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.