Brummy Mummy #88 all out of fresh ideas, then rehash same cr*p she’s been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading through yesterday’s posts, in my head I was babfending a bit. Surely her just out of hospital dad must’ve insisted he visit her & not the other way round. Otherwise it made no sense. But cowbags, you were right (of course you were!), he has to put himself out because of the new puppy. But if it’s come from a friend, couldn’t the puppy have waited till Sunday? No, because it’s the Babbeth 🤬 Unfuckingbelievable. Just when you think she can’t get any worse, she does 🤯 So annoyed that I nearly fell for her BS (Bab tit) 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I had my hip fully replaced 5 years ago at 55, I was in the best shape I could have been as I knew I needed surgery so spent 3 years losing weight etc. I was discharged after a couple of days and could not wait to get home. My lovely daughter popped in and made us a smashing tea but I could barely eat it. All I wanted was to go to bed and sleep. I honestly don't think he's just had his hip op , going by more recent pics he looks really unwell. My view , and it is just my opinion, is that because he's not been In the best of health , he may have sustained post op complications or god forbid, caught covid whilst an in patient. Either way the man needs to be at home and resting not having the cabal of Wetton witches cackling over him.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s been the absolute worst this week.
tit birthday for Dave topped without even splurging on a real colin - despite living a stones throw from a very lovely m & s food store.
Making her poor dad visit her to get a photo of him with the new dog - all for the bleeping gram.
When you are putting the health of your loved ones below robots and algorithms- it’s time to step away.

Reactions: 23
That photo of Rog made me feel uncomfortable as it could easily have been taken without his permission. Your fathers ill health is not bleeping content you vile goblin.

Also can this dog be fully grown yet as I’m already sick of the word “puppa”.

Lastly I hope for your 50th Babs that Stephen gets you stick wrapped in brown paper smeared with dog poo - because that would akin to the absolute tit show you’ve provided him for his 40th.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I wish someone who really knew her could just come on here and bleeping spill the tea. Would love to know the truths behind all the tit she spouts each day.

Reactions: 26
The way the kids performed for the reel this morning shows how dictated to they are
Babs:Say cheese...Kids:Cheese
Babs:Say margot...Kids:Margot
At this point the kids had no idea who Margot was but still said it. My kids have got their own personality and would have said why but her robot children did as they were told.
All that was missing was Babs:Say controlled cashcows

Also can I call a tingo for the dog being called Margot because somebody (blind) said Babs looked like Margot Robbie. She doesn't but I can smell the bullshit story from here

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is the dog going to sleep in their bed? That’ll be nice before it’s fully toilet trained. I hope she mistakes all the plants for a toilet.

Couldn’t her mum have put a clean jumper on? She’s filthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Non Bab related but THE WITCHES HATS! I love them. Someone please position their profile photo so it looks like Babs is wearing one!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if she’s doing her annual Halloween party that she always has and we always have to be subjected to

Reactions: 12
Anyone else hoping the new money maker , sorry I mean the new puppy eats her way through Emma's overpriced bag collection and pisses all over manky blanky.

• Haha
ah, steve and his extravagant caterpillar cake! I assume that's why we didn't see a photo of steve with a cake on his actual birthday - it was saved to eat with the wet ones - because duck steve's family! the effort she went to for his fortieth birthday is dismal - especially in comparison to her own fortieth celebrations! I can't believe his cake was a quick dash to the local supermarket with a couple of poundland candles whacked on top - babs really went all out! the comparison between his bargain cake and her fancy one is a joke!

Screenshot_20211030_173756.jpg

can you IMAGINE her reaction if her birthday holiday had been cancelled, and her huge party replaced with an afternoon with the in-laws and she'd been handed a kid's birthday cake - she didn't even splash out on a even a REAL Colin- two days late, and treated to a plate of cold hash browns on her birthday! she would have been FUMING! even the decorations are pathetic in comparison to her instaworthy set-up! 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20211030_173147.jpg
Screenshot_20211030_173131.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What I don’t understand is that their house had perfectly good, fairly new but not to their taste carpet. It would have made much more sense to keep all that carpet while settling the puppy in, than have loads of new stuff and then get a puppy
I know, right?

I have no idea why she wants to change that house from a modest/respectable house to the Walt Disney crack house?

She boggles my mind!

• Haha
Haha, loving the strategically placed witches hats 🧙‍♀️ 😂

Baboon’s sister has worse eye brows than the baboon herself! And don’t get my started on those teef…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A dog....

That poor dog. Wanted for nothing more than online attention. The dog has no idea of the hideous life awaiting it. Being dressed up in ridiculous costumes for attention.

Lucy's not even cold.

I find it suspicious that it's her "friend's dog's daughter". Surely it would have been a given when she started saying about wanting another dog and borying about applying for shelters, that her friend would have said "hang about, my dog is having puppies!".

I reckon it's a follower, not a friend.

Shame on that person. Grotesque.

Just when I thought I was at peak hatred of that loathesome, loud, obnoxious, selfish, attention seeking narc, she plays a top trump card.

I will add here, this trend of mixing breeds to create pups, in my time they were called mongrels.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.